The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 5,658 total)
  • Author
    TheArcaneAxiom
    @thearcaneaxiom
      • Total Posts: 1251

@lightoverdarkness6

What’s CWW?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2803

@lightoverdarkness

Thank you so much girl! <3

Oh, I wasn’t planning on it but I might join if you do 😉

@savannah_grace2009

Thanks!!

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

oops messed up your tag lol

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@princesachronicle22

Remember, it’s not one writing… but many writings XD that’s what I say when people tag me mineralizedwriting, without the s on the end lol

Sorry to hear it’s not been that much different for you, and yeah… school. I started last week, it’s alright. I actually do better with a schedule, so school isn’t that bad. Do you have any classes you are looking forwards to?

へびは かっこいい です!

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 759

@mineralizedwritings

Whooops XD

And thanks, you too!

Hmm, classes, well LA and art probably the most 😂. Yeah structure can definitely be nice, and it helps with time management a lot of the time. I’m working on doling out my minutes better

How about you? What classes are you excited for?

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
              @princesachronicle22
                • Total Posts: 759

@lightoverdarkness6

Hiiii!

I probably won’t do CWW this year, but I shall firmly encourage everyone who does and cheer behind the scenes! Whoo!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6 Hi!!!!!🩷🩷 I am not doing CWW, and never have, heh, as far as I know. I don’t plan on it, at least, lol. Life is busy as it is😂 I’ll cheer everyone on tho!!

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1626

@rae @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 That’s okay! Just wondering 🙂 If y’all ever end up doing it lmk! 😀

@thearcaneaxiom
                    Oh CWW is short for Crazy Writing Week, it’s a week long challenge to write and meet other Christian writers during that week! It starts tomorrow but today is like sign up and introduce yourself day. 🙂

@mineralizedwritings
                    Yes I am!! I’d love it if you joined! But no pressure at all 😉

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@rae

Here it is, my first Marvel fanfic.

It’s so bad 😂

I still love it tho lol

anywho, here’s the first 2 chapters haha

(warning: this is still formatted exactly the same as it was when I wrote it…I haven’t touched this thing in almost two years XD)

Chapter 1

Fingers tapped against a keyboard, the clicks every second almost aligning with the clock on the wall. Boots quietly thudded against the floor, and a man walked in, shoulder length hair flying in almost all directions. “You slept in.” “Easy for you to say, Steve.” Bucky mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Groggily reached for the coffeepot. Tony didn’t so much as look up from the computer screen in front of him. Bucky poured himself a cup of coffee and sank down onto the barstool beside Steve. “You always get up early.” “I have to do my morning run.” Steve replied with a shrug. Bucky rolled his eyes and took a sip of coffee just as a still halfway asleep Peter practically dragged himself in. “I smell coffee.” “You can pour yourself some if you want it.” Tony replied, eyes still on the computer in front of him. Peter yawned. “I guess…I’ll make toast too.” He crossed over to the counter. Poured a cup of coffee before dropping two pieces of toast into the toaster. “How long have you been up, Mr. Stark?” “Since four this morning, Peter. Of course, I heard a sound earlier than that. It woke me up, of course.” Peter’s interest was suddenly peaked. He sat down on the other barstool. “Where did the sound come from, Mr. Stark?” “Someone walking around the tower…” Tony replied, eyes finally straying from the computer screen. They instead fell on Bucky. Steve glanced at his friend, and Bucky suddenly stiffened. He took a final sip of coffee. Peter’s eyes fell on him as well. Bucky dropped the cup into the sink. Why was he walking around the tower? Unless…Steve stood and crossed over to his friend. Gave Bucky a pat on the back. “Let’s go for a run. Come on.”

Pavement and concrete thudded beneath the two pairs of boots. On the trees, leaves waved in the wind. Some fluttered off into the world around. Every moment or so, Steve’s glance fell on his friend, running beside him. Bucky seemed as if all he concentrated on was running, but if Steve knew anything about Bucky, it was that he was almost always mulling something over. They began to come off the path and round a tree. “What were you doing up in the middle of the night?” Suddenly stopping, Steve put a hand on the tree, just as Bucky tripped over one of the roots with a curse. He lifted to his feet and turned to face Steve. Raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms, Steve didn’t budge. “Well?” A smile without humor flashed, for only a second, across Bucky’s face. There and gone. “You’re persistent, aren’t you, Steve?” “Still ‘the stupid Brooklyn kid that was too dumb to run from a fight’ underneath, Buck. Don’t avoid the question.” He simply wanted to help his friend. Isn’t that what friends are for? “It was nothing. Just a dream.” “Another memory?” Bucky punched the tree with his left fist. Wood splintered and flew in all directions. “It was just a dream, Steve.” He replied through faintly gritted teeth. Steve quickly glanced at the splintered wood before meeting his friend’s gaze once again. Bucky looked away. “It doesn’t look like just a dream.” Uncrossing his arms, Steve carefully laid a hand on his friend’s metal shoulder. “Bucky, I’m here. Always.” Bucky pulled away from his touch. Something was wrong. “Bucky…” “You head back. I…I’ll meet you there, Steve.” Even before Steve could reply, Bucky turned and ran. He could follow him. He’d easily catch him, but Steve somehow knew…that Bucky needed to be left alone. For a little while, at least.

Chapter 2

Running. Pushing. Pumping.

Bucky took in full gulps of air. He passed pedestrians. Dodged bikers. Slipped in between buildings. Pumped his arms and legs. Had to force the memories to creep back into the shadows. They flickered at the corners of his eyes. Slowly crawled out of the dark recesses of his mind. A woman and child screaming as their husband and father was thrown against a wall. The man holding up his hands as his attacker inched closer, gun in hand. A booming gunshot.

Bucky pushed himself harder. He didn’t want to go back to that.

Couldn’t become that Monster again.

It wasn’t a dream that had woken him, and Bucky knew Steve…well…knew that. It wasn’t easy to trick him. About anything. Besides, he was persistent. A fighter.

But he couldn’t let Steve come too close again…the monster…it could come out again.

Bucky pushed his arms and legs even harder. Forced himself…told himself.

Keep.

Running.

How he hated what he’d become. All those people…shaking his head, Bucky ran out into the road from where he hid in an alleyway. Slipped in between cars. Honks blared. Brakes screeched. Wouldn’t stop.

Couldn’t.

He killed so many. Innocent people. He was the guilty one. He stopped. For only a moment. Suddenly, his eyes were blinded by white headlights. Another horn honked. Brakes screeched. Seeing everything flash gone right before his eyes, Bucky rolled and tumbled out of the way. Came up on the sidewalk. It was truly that close.

And maybe he just would’ve deserved it.

Lost in his own melancholic thoughts, he didn’t even notice the flashing red and blue lights. Didn’t hear the blaring sirens. By the time he did notice, it was too late. A finger tapped his right shoulder. Dragged him out of the thoughts.

The memories.

Bucky looked up into the eyes of a police officer. The man moved his hand. “I need you to stand up, sir.” Maybe the Monster was finally getting what he deserved. Obeying the officer’s order, Bucky slowly lifted to his feet. “Turn around.” He did so. Felt handcuffs clamp around his wrists. A hand clasped down onto his right shoulder.

The Police Officer silently led him towards the waiting car.

Bucky didn’t fight.

“Get into the car, sir.” He began to do so. Ducked his head. The door slammed closed. The sirens turned off as the officer reentered his car. Bucky glanced out the window. The car pushed forward, and everything passed by as blurs.

I’m sorry, Steve. Bucky mouthed.

The beep of a button sounded, and the metal bars of the cell opened. “James Barnes?” Bucky nodded from where he sat on the cold floor. Stood. The Police Officer waved a hand. “Come with me.” Confused as to why he didn’t put any handcuffs on him, Bucky silently followed him. What came next? The officer led him out to the main lobby. People waited around, and a woman was speaking to the Police Officer behind the desk. Bucky stopped. Steve stood, almost in the middle of the lobby. A look of disappointment, yet…care on his face. Bucky couldn’t meet that look. He glanced down, closer to Steve’s neck. Steve patted his back. “Come on. There’s already a car waiting.” “I…” “They’re letting you go. So long as you don’t get into more trouble.” Steve interrupted, as the door opened, and they stepped out. Steve got into the backseat of the black car waiting, and Bucky crawled in after him. Natasha sat at the wheel, and the car quickly pulled forward. A moment of silence ensued. Bucky fumbled with his hands, just as Fury turned around in the passenger seat. “Everyone can be a fool, but you have more than your fair share, Barnes.” Bucky leaned back in the seat. Popped his knuckle. Fury scoffed and turned back around in his seat. “And until that gets through your thick skull, you’re staying at Avengers Tower.” “And when you need help? What are you going to- ““We have more help than you, Barnes. And most of them are better help then you’ve been.”

~

Steve glanced at Bucky, who silently began to fumble with his hands again. Keeping him in the tower, he knew, would be almost impossible. If only…the car screeched to a stop, and both Steve and Bucky tumbled into the floor. Bucky landed on top of him, and his metal arm knocked into Steve’s chest. Fury cursed beneath his breath before turning to look at Natasha. “Why in the world did you stop the car like that?” “Look.” Steve tapped Bucky, and with a rushed, quiet apology, Bucky got back into the seat. Steve got back into the seat as well, just as his gaze fell on the front windshield. A car wreck. Blinding police lights. Blaring sirens. An ambulance. Fury turned around. “Everyone needs to stay out of the area. Your shield’s in the trunk, Rogers. Barnes, so is your gun.” Steve strapped on his helmet. Another chance to help people. He got out of the car. Went to the trunk. Opened it. Grabbed his shield and put it on his back. Seeing his friend, he tossed Bucky his gun before slamming the trunk closed. He nudged Bucky. “Come on. Let’s go.” He began to walk towards the crash. “Steve…” He turned around, but not before he saw the look that crossed Fury’s face from inside the car. Impatience and a sprinkle of anger. “I caused that car wreck. A bunch of cars had to…stop when I ran past.” “Bucky?” Bucky turned away, quick, hair flying around his face. “Let’s just…handle this.” He strode away, locking and readying his gun. Steve sighed and followed him, just as people began crossing over, curiosity taking over. Steve put his shield in front of him. Put himself in between the police and the curious civilians. “No one come any closer. You have to stay a safe distance away for now. This area’s closed off.” A few people merely walked away, but more grumbled. Some muttered a few choice words, while others spoke too quiet to be heard. “Need help holding this crowd back?” Boots hit hard against concrete, and Steve turned to meet the gaze of his other good friend. He clasped his friend’s hand. “Sam. Good to see you again.” “You as well, Steve,” and, with a nodding inclination, “Bucky.” Bucky merely nodded and turned away. Sam raised an eyebrow. “He’s not in the best mood right now, Sam.” “What happened to him?” “I’ll explain later. For now, I do need some help holding this crowd back.”

Allison
                      @acancello
                        • Total Posts: 838

@mineralizedwritings

😭 🥹 Min…. I love your writing!!!

@lightoverdarkness6

No I’m not this this year, I am working on the editing part right now 😊 Maybe next time!

Smiley
                        @smiley
                          • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Okay so your first fanfic might be bad but it’s not nearly as cringe as mine lol

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley You may want to see this, idk tho, maybe not, lol! I put 2 chapters of my first Marvel fanfic up above⬆️👀

Anonymous

@smiley Hey now, you have grown so much!

I wrote fanfics before this (they were Sonic The Hedgehog tho💀) and I’d been writing for a few years before I wrote this.

Still, looking back at that…I can see how much I really have improved.

And you can do the same if you look back 🩷✨

Smiley
                              @smiley
                                • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

uhhh so uh first I would need bravery to go back and read it lol

I had a cousin who used to write Sonic fanfics (she went in depth with them) XD

Yeah… I can definitely see where I’ve improved

it’s just so cringe!!!!!

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley

I was so obsessed with Sonic for so long💀 although Shadow was my fav XD Loved the edgy😂

Yesss, you can see how much you’ve improved!!

I feel that, lol! It’s so much fun to look back tho…bc, at least for me, it gives me so much encouragement <3

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 5,658 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >