@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Looking for feedback on my first book! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
No it’s not working. It’s kinda doing the same thing it is for Janessa. 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok maybe more like this coming week. 🤦🏻♀️ Life has gotten busyyyy
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve written/read a lot of ya romance-ish stuff, but I’ve actually never touched enemies-to-lovers before. XD I don’t really have any tips to share, but everyone else had some good advice!
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have time right now, but I’m sure I’ll be able to get to reading this by next week!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, definitely! XD
True… I actually don’t know many super introverts. Most people I know are either ambiverts, mostly introverts, or extroverts. (Which, come to think of it, is mostly the type of character I write! I literally have no super introverted charries! Ok… I have no idea how I got to this topic but whatever… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@people
Should it be lunchtime now? I feel like it should be lunchtime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oscar and Hana
Oscar was disappointed, but he tried not to let it show. In response to Chase’s question, he tapped his own left ear.
“I’m half deaf. I learned ASL, though I don’t actually need it to talk with people. But I find it really fun and I get excited if there’s a chance someone else knows it too. That’s why I asked.”
Hana sudde…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Me, watching the other characters’ drama while neglecting writing for my own characters:
*insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme cuz pics are still broken*
-
Ava Blue and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
Ava Blue's profile was updated 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig I LOVE your poetry. I have a hard time writing about my faith (or anything longer than 5-ish lines) so I am impressed hehe. I especially like the last one you sent (Eternl Wedding Feast). The ryhmes are very clever and pleasing and I adore the last line 💙
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I have no idea how to write romance, but good luck! I know it will be an awesome story if you’re writing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, another Five Kingdoms fan! Nice. I love that series
-
Loopy replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
Ha! Organization? Who has time for that? I leave everything up to chance and my own goldfish memory
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Yay! Congrats on your first day of summer break!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Felicity has PE rn too, but I don’t really want to write anything for her so she’s just in the background with the rest of the class I guess
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oscar
It was an odd conversation starter, but Oscar rolled with it.
“Me too. Though orange and blue are my favorite.”
He looked at Chase curiously for a moment before draining the rest of his mug.
“So, um, do you always talk like that?” Oscar immediately regretted his question as soon as he said it. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to embarrass…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Since the last time I read a Chase RP until now, I’ve “met” (more like i know who he is but he doesn’t know who I am) someone named Chase who’s nothing like your Chase, so it’s really odd reading his rps. XD
- Load More
