Looking for feedback on my first book!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Looking for feedback on my first book!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Liberty
    @liberty
      • Total Posts: 46

@trailblazer

Oh, I clicked the new link and it says there’s an error, but if you click and hold with two fingers, the option should appear “Open Link in New Tab.” If you click that, it should open. Of course, I’m using a mac. I think it’s a right-click on a PC to get the options panel.

Let me know if this works!

Trailblazer
      @trailblazer
        • Total Posts: 595

@liberty

Hmm. I tried that, but even with the new tab, it was giving me the same message. It’s a similar message to the one it gives me when the internet disconnects, but I checked and my internet connection is fine right now, so that shouldn’t be the issue.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Liberty
        @liberty

@trailblazer

Oh, no! Sorry, just forget what I posted above. That’s not what worked!! I don’t know why the new link doesn’t open with you just clicking it. However, this is how I got it to work. I highlighted it by lightly clicking it, not so it would open, but just so it would highlight the entire line by itself. Then, I copied it (using command c), and pasted it in a new window bar.

That is what worked for me.

Again, the above post is not what worked! Sorry! Hopefully, this method will work!

Trailblazer
          @trailblazer
            • Total Posts: 595

@liberty

Lol that’s not working for me either! Maybe my computer just doesn’t like the link.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Liberty
            @liberty

@trailblazer

Oh dear! Well, if you want to, you can send me your email, and I can share the Google Docs file with you. That’s totally up to you, though.

Sorry that the link isn’t working! I hope it’s not like this for everyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >