@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww Rashion sounds like a great character and I love him alreadyy 😍😍😍 That’s a great choice! 😊
Oh same girl!! Well, about the writing for a longggg time but actually trying to write around 11 or 12. Lol yeah I started this little book when I was around 12 about a little boy named Matthew trying to protect his pet, a white deer fawn from…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys who replyed– sorry I didn’t get back to you guys lol, love yall too 😂🥰
It went really well, the drive was so long though and part of the interstate was closed because of fires, anyways yeah my…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings
I’m glad it went well!! 🥰 I’ll be praying that you find the right college and I hope your cubing competition goes well! I mean, even usually sub 30 is pretty amazing! I can solve a 3 by 3 sometimes xD I haven’t done it in a while, but it usually takes me a few minutes. Are you going to be competing in 2 by 2 and 3 by 3…[Read more]-
Thanks so much! Yeah, I’ll be doing 2 by 2 and 3 by 3. It’s a pretty small competition, but I don’t know any of the other events anyways. I stopped cubing for a long time because my area had no competitions, so I got rusty. I was averaging 25 at some point I think, so yeah 30 seconds makes me feel a little washed up 😂 competing is a…[Read more]
-
Of course! Ooh, ok! I hope it goes well!
Oh wow, xD Yeah I could see that.. don’t worry, it’ll come back to you 😉 That’s cool!-
Thanks! I hope so lol 😅
-
-
-
-
Thanks girl! Ikr… college is kinda scary! What degree are you looking into getting?
-
@freedomwriter76
Woah that’s so cool! Literally just half a year ago that’s what I thought I was going to become lol 😂 I’m looking into dental hygeine school rn, but everything I’m finding is saying it’s pretty much a 1.5-2 year full on grind until you get your degree… but there’s good pay and part time work once you finish, meaning I could…[Read more] -
Yeah I just read it 😭😭 his drawing his mom is so sad but so realistic
-
@freedomwriter76 it’s so realistic though too! My art is affected by my mood, even the colors I use change.
-
@freedomwriter76
Oh and btw how’s the art going? <3 -
Oh! Pls do share them!
-
@freedomwriter76
Oh no lol! I didn’t know they were down ;(
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Light and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello and welcome to KP! Sorry I’m a bit late 😅. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, (or just Light 😉) A home schooled teen girl who enjoys writing, drawing, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, and our Savior, Jesus Christ. ❤
Andddd it seems since I’m late, everyone has already asked mostly all the newbie…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@FREEDOMWRITE76
NOOOOOO RIKERRRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
AAHHHH IT’S SOOOO SADDDD
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I love your writing sooo much!!!! But…
FrEeDoM Noooo DO NOT hurt the J baby pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
And
HANS…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…
They sound awesome!! And the drawings look amazing!!!
I can’t choose one place……
-
Faith replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
I found that highly amusing XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Julia!! Oh, I’ve been writing since 11 or 12 too! (Well, seriously writing that is. XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Now time for some questions!!
1. Favorite character you’ve ever written?
2. If you could visit anywh…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I never said God created an evil being. We did choose to be evil in the fall. I was never disagreeing with you there 😊 That Choice is what makes us all sinful.
But yeah, we can leave it.
…
Ah, well I will still eat my tarts with glee 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, okay…
I guess… Just maybe think about it, if you ever become comfortable enough? I can’t tell you what to think about, only that we should approach everything with truth-filled eyes.
…
Yes I did, the pastry tart metaphor was.. illuminating XDXD I loved it!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the thing… In the Bible, you can see many places where the word evil is used interchangeably with the word sinful. The word evil can be used for different things (sometimes with a whole different meaning entirely) but it is used to describe sin.
I would say sin is profoundly immoral and wicked. After all, we should spend…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Insecurities.
Okay, here’s the bread and butter of it when it comes to my personal opinion –
I agree with you that they can be used as a character flaw, this is more of a tangent –
I feel like they comprise ninety-percent of character arcs in modern day YA, and I… kinda want the scales to shift? 😂 Is that just me?
Like, I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay, I’m so glad we straightened that out 😅😂
That is MY bad by using that word in that way, and I apologize.
So I guess what I mean is:
Active arc: Triumphing over a sin you didn’t know you had
Passive arc: Learning you didn’t have a sin you thought you had
Does that make sense?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS I just realized… I think we’re each using the word “flaw” differently
I’m using it to mean, “sin”
Is that what you mean?
…
Also I’m sorry for arguing this late. I shouldn’t be going to far into this, when I’m not absolutely sure if I’ll agree with my past self in the morning XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LOLOLOL 😂😂😎 There ya go, do with it what you will ❤
So…
Is there some way Zolten’s death might connect with November?
(I mean, fundamentally he’s on the same path as Ara, but it would be nice if it meant something specific to him, too)
…Maybe something to do with November’s dad? Idk.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*Pulls back* Okay, I’ll slow down…
First off, “influenced by others” was probably not the correct choice of word.
Being influenced by others can indeed be a flaw if you take it too far, make all your decisions based on others, etc. But that’s not what I meant. I just meant any normal influence in general. For example, it’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I thought about my whole character arc thing for a little while longer (went to the pool and mulled over it in the unfortunately cold water) and found another type which might be considered an “in-between” but is really just Passive.
I should think of better names than Active and Passive, if I’m going to be so passionate about this……[Read more]
- Load More
