Hi everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1424

@grcr

*Nods sagely* Mine would be brown also, if Google is correct and Jennifer Trafton doesn’t dye her hair.

Ah, yes, the dragon. I am not sure myself…but there’s only ever be once chance for a dragon no matter how many horses there may be.

I actually do not like them (anymore), which is sad to me (because of the “anymore”).

*Pops a raspberry in my mouth and smiles*

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 949

@koshka

lol

yeah… I’d take that once-in-a-lifetime dragon, because there are tons of horses. The only holdback is if the dragon would seek to devour me… because then, like…

heh heh… 🙂

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

-GRCR-
        @grcr

@everyone-I-met-today

I have to go to bed now… I enjoyed meeting all of you! Bye everyone!!

Allison
          @acancello
            • Total Posts: 838

@grcr

Hi Julia! Im Allison, also known as Acancello!

I’m aslo homeschooled and  I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂

What’s your favorite character you wrote?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

Hope you love KP!!

-GRCR-
            @grcr

@acancello

Hi Acancello!! 😀

I love dogs and acting too (though I’ve never done a play yet…)!! Have you ever heard about Sight & Sound Theaters?

…Human?…. I like my character Blair…. (I don’t know if I’m answering this question right, but oh well. lol)

I don’t play any sports, but I do enjoy baseball/softball… and occasionally football when I play with my cousins.

However, I do lots of other things! I LOVE drawing and 2D animating, I enjoy playing theater/Broadway songs on my piano, I love building with Legos, I have a army of dolls I’ve sewn (I enjoy making my characters as dolls, so thus I have THOUSANDS),… I do lots of things actually….

I write as often as I get a brilliant idea, or whenever I am just motivated…. so a whole lot….

(ok, I have been doing more drawing than writing recently, but now that I’m on here I plan to continue writing. lol)

I do love KP so far! You guys are awesome! 🙂

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium
                • Total Posts: 2230

@grcr

Wow. Reading all your other answers, it sounds like we have a LOT in common!!

Yeah, my family doesn’t really do soda either.

I agree, hotdogs fall into their own separate category.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

HighScribe
                @highscribeofaetherium

@grcr

And my favorite character is Puddleglum all the way 😁

Who’s yours??

-GRCR-
                  @grcr

@highscribeofaetherium

Thats so cool!! I love relatability… 😀

heh heh

-GRCR-
                    @grcr

@highscribeofaetherium
                      Cool! I like Reepicheep. lol… Until he went to the end of the world… I also like Edmund….

What’s your favorite music genre?

And, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your personality type? 😀

HighScribe
                      @highscribeofaetherium

@grcr

I looooove Reep and Edmund!!

Hmm… Idk what genre you’d really call it 😂 I like worship music, and my fav band is The Arcadian Wild, which I think is described as ‘indie bluegrass’ or something like that. But I also like music by artists like Andrew Peterson. And I appreciate a good metal song every now and then (comes from my dad XD)

So in short, I really have no idea 😂

You??

Um… I think I’m an 8 enneagram?? Which would make me EXTJ Myres Briggs. I think that sounds about right. Strangely, I can identify with being an 8 with a wing of 7, and 8 with a wing of 9… I have no idea which one I actually am 😂

What’s your type?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by HighScribe.

TheArcaneAxiom
                        @thearcaneaxiom
                          • Total Posts: 1251

@grcr

Hi Julia! I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and I’m currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.

Questions:

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning more concrete rules for the readers to follow, and soft meaning more open ended possibility.)

What is your favorite concept you’ve seen in writing, whether it be worldbuilding, character, ect.

What is your favorite concept you’ve come up with in your own writing?

And last and not least:

How would you define a spoon?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

-GRCR-
                          @grcr

@thearcaneaxiom

Hi!! (sorry for the wait)

A universe? Wow, thats cool! My siblings and I are trying to further develop a world, but hey! A universe is really awesome!

mmm… I like hard worldbuilding.

Oof, I don’t know… I would have to think a long time before I answer that question…

A spoon is object used for eating non solids or liquid foods. The handle is long and slender, and the end is (All the ones I’ve seen anyway) round and bowl-like.

(I realized that I’m kinda a noob to book writing…lol)

Elishavet Pidyon
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Total Posts: 1013

@grcr

Realistic is great! I like to stick to that route per usual. I am intrigued by these uniforms though; how are they powerful? in what ways? What do they look like?

Lol, yes!! I need a cloak too! My siblings and I always try to make medieval clothes but we have never succeeded.

Medieval clothing is beautimous. It’s very simple too (or at least the basic stuff like 10th century kirtles and tunics are.). I managed to make a medievalish outfit for a children’s church camp this summer, but it didn’t include a cloak. *moment of sadness*

So instead I just make cloaks and mantles a huge part of my book world, right? Of course right!

We enjoy RPing outside and pretending to be villagers.. lol

Yes! We used to do stuff like that too, although then our fascination was with the Wild West. We nearly broke the living room recliner when we turned it into a wagon…

As for a favorite Narnia character, Peter and Lucy have always been favorites, but Shasta/Cor is pretty far up too. It’s hard to choose among the host of characters I love. Name almost any character and you will get my attention quick. (do you prefer the books or the movies? Personally, the video renderings borderline blasphemed the books, but I understand other people have different opinions. 😉 [I usually prefer a book anyway so there’s that.])

George MacDonald is an all time favorite of mine. I particularly love his book Sir Gibbie. He has a poetic turn to his prose that warms my soul. As for E. Nesbit, I’m thrilled you recognize her name. Most don’t. You however, have read one I have not. I’ve read her The Story of Treasure Seekers and The Railway Children. 

(No problem, I don’t mind being talked to a bunch 🙂 )

Good. *sigh of relief*

As for the questons/answers:

I think I would try to get out as well, but probably at least suffer great surges of panic if not an actual heart attack. XD

All I can say to that is, In my experience, frying doesn’t ruin it.

In know, right?

Good point. Hard floors can tolerate shoes better.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3213

@grcr

Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Julia!! Oh, I’ve been writing since 11 or 12 too! (Well, seriously writing that is. XD)

I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!

Now time for some questions!!

1. Favorite character you’ve ever written?

2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

3. Gummy bears or gummy worms?

Nice to meet you and see ya around!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

-GRCR-
                                @grcr

@elishavet-pidyon

Making the outfits… thats really cool!

Lol (about the recliner)

I liked the actual Narnia books a lot. We only watched the first movie (and well, we heard the Caspian movie was terrible). It was half-cool to see the actors and such come to life, but because we read the book first (the movie was a finished-the-book treat) we saw some things that didn’t match….

Basically, the books are always better in my opinion.

I’ll definitely have to check out some of Macdonald’s works… I’m interested. Were the Nesbit books you mentioned good? My mom played the audio book Beautiful Stories from Shakespeare for us so we could get in introduction to Shakespeare. She basically simplified them… which was entertaining.

heh heh (I say heh heh when I don’t know what to say lol)

So, in my world, the warriors (or warrior teams) each get to design their own uniforms, and they each look depending on what their weapon of choice is. I’ll share some pictures I’ve drawn….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >