Hi everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    -GRCR-
    @grcr
      • Total Posts: 949

@esther-c

Hi!! Nice to meet you!! 😀

I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…

I can’t choose one place… lol… I would go to Greece, Rome, or Japan (possibly Korea). Greece and Rome because I like their history, Japan because my siblings and I are HUGE Japan lovers, and Korea because I like the way Korean sounds….

ok, and because I like the BTS…

….. neither….. I guess gummy worms…. I’m not too big of a gummy things fan…. lol

See you!

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1251

@grcr

Hi!! (sorry for the wait)

No problem, I gave you a longer one😄

A universe? Wow, thats cool! My siblings and I are trying to further develop a world, but hey! A universe is really awesome!

Thanks! Can you tell me more about this world your working on?

mmm… I like hard worldbuilding.

Yeah, me too. Soft worldbuilding has great value if done right, but it’s not my personal preference.

Oof, I don’t know… I would have to think a long time before I answer that question…

Mmm, maybe a top 5 or something?

A spoon is object used for eating non solids or liquid foods. The handle is long and slender, and the end is (All the ones I’ve seen anyway) round and bowl-like.

So in that case, are frying pans also spoons? They are indeed spoon-like, but perhaps not…

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Allison
        @acancello
          • Total Posts: 838

@grcr

No, I have never heard of sight and sound theaters, but I have been in a musical! It was “James and the giant peach.” By Roald Dahl, I was only part of the Ensemble, but it was still crazy fun! You have Legos also? And dolls? Yay! I’m so glad, even though I’m 15 I still love to play Legos with my brother I might have some Barbies I play with also, but never mind. 😀 I wish I could draw, but I really dont have any talent. 🙂 Glad you like KP!!

-GRCR-
          @grcr

@acancello

Thats alright. But no matter, it’s cool that you got to be in a musical! 😀

Heh heh, yeah. My siblings and I love Legos still. We’re always hooked on buying the mystery minifigure packets, lol.

🙂

Allison
            @acancello
              • Total Posts: 838

@grcr

Lol! Me and my brother Love buying those! 😀 They are so much fun!

-GRCR-
              @grcr

@acancello

I know right! 😆

-GRCR-
                @grcr

@thearcaneaxiom

Your welcome! Sure! (I’d love to hear about your universe too, if you want to tell me about it! 😀)

NOTE: the world still needs LOTS of development!!! 

We (my siblings and I) call our world Ender. It’s a planet somewhere far away, but the people that live there can access Earth… if they have a TON of money anyway lol. Ender has eight countries in it: Ethrin (Eth-rin), Extroit (Like Detroit), Eldan, Eku (E-kew), Ezerge (Ez-erg), Eblar (Eb-lar), Emble (Em-Boll ig?), and Edirak (Ed-er-ak)… the names are weird…

Ethrin is an enemy country, and also where the founders of Extroit came from. While Ethrin is EXTREMELY advanced technologically, Ethrin is an evil place and is always trying to make war with Extroit. I think Ethrin is also the largest on the map…

Extoit is where I focus most, and it is the country with the most development. It is currently being ruled by a good king. Extroit has nine regions in it (I own four, and my siblings own the others). My region named Burne (pronounced like Burn), is where all of my stories take place. Extroit is comprised of forest, rivers, canyons, mountains, fields, and small islands. It’s also shaped like the head and shoulders of a buffalo (with no horns).

Eldan is a rather medieval country. All the people there are short, blonde haired, and love to sing. It’s ruled by a king, also. This is one of my sibling’s countries, so I don’t know what else to say. lol

Eku is also my sibling’s country. All I know is they use the sky/outerspace as a main source of directions.

Ezerge is a tropical jungle with a huge mountain in the center of the land. The inhabitants are small bear-otter-Ewok like things. They speak their own language and are divided into three clans: the Reebas, the Rubas, and the Rennos (which can fly). One side of the mountain has been bombed by Ethrinian military planes, and the Reebas have dug tunnels through it.

I’m gonna skip Eblar for now because I have a TON to develop about that country.

Emble is a country full of diamonds, which they called emblems. The people of Emble are divided into several clans that revolve around these emblems. I share this country with my brother so… yah… I don’t know what else to say…

And lastly is Edirak. Edirak is a rainforest country, and probably my favorite. The people call themselves the Arcs. They are pale individuals with orangish hair. They were attacked by a clan of Ethrinians early on in the country’s history, so they don’t easily welcome Ethrinians (Or Extroitians really). The Arcs are my only set of character that have their own language (and, well, they don’t speak English at all). Riig jaekayl!? (Arc for ‘Cool right!?’)

…I tried to keep this short… 🙂

Ok, let me see….

I like the character concept of Sydney Carton (from A Tale of Two Cities)

I also like the character concept of Phileas Fogg (from Around the World in 80 Days)

And I guess the character concept of Anne Shirley (from Anne of Green Gables)

Mmm… I know that was only three, but I can’t remember too many others. I did a lot of reading a few years ago, but because I’m still looking for a good, heart-capturing book/series, I haven’t been reading recently enough to say too much else.

My favorite story concept I’ve created (if that will work) would be my story about ten kids who get stuck in a avalanche while skiing, and are saved by a seemingly unloyal cat… (this was one of my first stories lol)

I guess that would categorize pans and spoons as the same… but then, frying pans are made for cooking food and spoons were made for eating food… so that would make them different… heh heh

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by -GRCR-.

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom
                    • Total Posts: 1251

Your welcome! Sure! (I’d love to hear about your universe too, if you want to tell me about it! :D.)

For sure! I would love to talk about the Septrum!

I like the names! And all the different peoples sound fun. What were you alluding to when you said they could access earth? I’m intrigued. Also, Conlangs!!! Are you a genuine conlanger? I love making unique and interesting languages! (I have made like 20…😅)

…I tried to keep this short… 🙂

Believe me, by my metric, that is plenty short. KP is the hall of rants😂

Those are fun stories! Though I personally so far have only watched film versions of Around the World and Anne, and I don’t know about 2 Cities, I’ll have to get around to reading the books someday!

Mmm… I know that was only three, but I can’t remember too many others. I did a lot of reading a few years ago, but because I’m still looking for a good, heart-capturing book/series, I haven’t been reading recently enough to say too much else.

What genre do you prefer? Because I always like to recommend Brandon Sanderson to anyone who will listen. He writes sci-fi/fantasy, and he’s world renowned as one of the best writers of our day.

My favorite story concept I’ve created (if that will work) would be my story about ten kids who get stuck in a avalanche while skiing, and are saved by a seemingly unloyal cat… (this was one of my first stories lol)

Cool! Is this more fable where the cat can talk and stuff, or contemporary fiction?

Ok, so you want to hear about the Septrum. How about this, do you want to know more about the fundamental nature and magic, my septre (planet… kinda) and it’s 7 phases through time, my most developed phase and its peoples and languages, or characters? I can get into all of these things if you want, it’s just a lot, so I’m letting you choose what I rant about.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

HighScribe
                    @highscribeofaetherium
                      • Total Posts: 2230

@grcr

That sounds really cool!!

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

-GRCR-
                      @grcr

@highscribeofaetherium

Thanks! Are you worldbuilding at all? 😀

-GRCR-
                        @grcr

@thearcaneaxiom

(Thanks! I like the names too!)

Well, what I meant was, in Extroit (and probably Ethrin too) there are stations areas you can go to that, like, can literally portal you into… well… McDonald’s Island. Have you ever seen McDonald’s Island on the map (irl)? It’s a tiny island-thing near Antartica… well, thats where the portal sends the characters who want to see our planet. lol

I love conlangs, but I’ve never really mastered any… I’m trying to become proficient in my Arc conlang, because what good is it when the creator doesn’t even fully speak it! I’ve only really mastered my ‘code-kind’ (the A=blah, B=blah kind lol)

You should read them! Around the World has a lot of big words in it (or maybe I was just little), but thats not too big of a deal at all (unless your occasionally lazy like me and don’t like grabbing a dictionary lol… jk). I really enjoy fantasy, and I’ll definitely check Sanderson out!

In my story Saved by a Cat it was supposed to be contemporary. My earlier writings were far more like contemporary fiction than they are these days…

I’d love to hear it all!! 😆

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium
                            • Total Posts: 2230

@grcr

Yw!! Yes, I have my world for my current WIP, as well as a secondary world that’s been sprouting up recently. Both need a lot of work 😅

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

-GRCR-
                            @grcr

@highscribeofaetherium

Cool! 😄

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3213

@grcr

I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…

They sound awesome!! And the drawings look amazing!!!

I can’t choose one place… lol… I would go to Greece, Rome, or Japan (possibly Korea). Greece and Rome because I like their history, Japan because my siblings and I are HUGE Japan lovers, and Korea because I like the way Korean sounds….

Noice 😎

ok, and because I like the BTS…

🤣

….. neither….. I guess gummy worms…. I’m not too big of a gummy things fan…. lol

Ahh, I gotcha. Personally, I would choose gummy bears 100%. 😉

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

-GRCR-
                                @grcr

@esther-c

Thanks!

heh heh.. 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >