@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aaaaaaa I LOVE it girl!!! Those scenes are soooo good!!! Tauren and Lesli are just so adorable and sweettt 💗💗 And your writing style is so awesome ✨✨
“ORDER IN THE COURT!”
Lol oh my gosh THERE IT IS!!! 😍🤣 Love it <3
Keep up the good work!! You’re doing great ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is the topic I mentioned 😊 I’ve got a blurb, somewhere up there *points above*
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Right, so she introduces something new to the combat table.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Right, so it’s a combination of things.
Thank you! I have a topic on one of them, and I’ll tag you in a sec.
Which authors do you take inspiration from?
I also find it interesting how our representation of God can vary in our stories. Yours is very direct and literal in its allegories, whereas someone like me takes a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh… Okay, that makes more sense now. Why does everyone hate them? Did they do something or represent something in the past?
I like to write superhero-ish fantasies, with a lot of randomness and humor. Right now, I have two stories in progress. Project Sebastian, and Project Chrysanthemum (which I am probably going to change…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright then, Sara 😉 I’m Whaley.
Ah, I actually read your prologue! Now that I’ve read this, too, maybe I have a good idea of your story. I like the name Lilitu. What are Paynes again? Do they have a special power apart from normal humans?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Helloooooo
We haven’t met before 😋
I’m sorry you’re sick – I have a habit of waking up early when I’m sick too. Although it’s not very early here.
So what do you like writing about, Savannah? Any special story?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I’m going to dump some stuff from my current draft (mind the spelling, it’s unedited)
“This doesn’t look like a great place for some secret meeting.”
“It’s ok, these people don’t care.”
“So Lesli, what you said to Jonathan worked! He took me all the way to the professions district!” Lays…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
(Oh boi what’s happening)
“Gentlemen – this is your cue.”
Clement stands back, dumbfounded, as the boy stands in front of him, arms outstretched. He stuffs his hands into his pockets, leaning back nonchalantly as if merely waiting for a show to start.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That sounds like a good idea, and tbh I think a lot of people have ptsd after war, so it makes since. Does he also have nightmares?
Also, just curious, what is the premise for book 2? Like how is his ptsd going to tie into the plot and be resolved (if ever, if that’s a spoiler that ok)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s so funny Light 😂😂😂
Lol yeah 😂😂😂 It’s so fun XD
Thank y’all so much…means a lot to know that people are praying 💗💗
You’re so welcome girl…of course 💗💘
And oh my goodness…Riker 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I think you should definitely do that! Not only would it make his trauma and guilt more real and help with his character arc b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thxxx ❤
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
(Don’t worry Min, I know 😂)
Sebastian
“Anyways, I would love to speak with the owner of this marvelous place, if one is found,” the older man said, eyes sparkling.
Seb turned to face the other men, hands out of his pockets and arms outstretched, as if about to conduct an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness, did you add The Cat because I mentioned adding Seb’s therapy animal? Because if not, that is a weirdly specific coincidence 😂😂
Also I probably should have mentioned this before stronger, but the Headmistress is @godlyfantasy12 ‘s character, and I don’t think it’s a good idea to roleplay her character’s decisions w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace9208
Sorry, got distracted lol. I liked it! I didn’t really have too much feedback on that part. Sorry, I gtg! I’ll ttyl!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
XXD honestly, I sort of wish I could slow down and read normally sometimes.. it’s just, when I get so caught up in a book I don’t want to lol. But I guess it is a nice skill to have for other things, just I feel like I miss things sometimes. I’m glad I don’t have to read every single word, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay awesome!! I’ll check it out! No problem lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@trailblazer Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a homeschooled Christian teenager and a sophomore in high school.
No problem, I was entirely new to forums when I joined, too, so don’t worry about it! It’s not too hard to learn how to use!
Oooh, I love all of those genres… I usually write in science fiction or dystopian, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janessa!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Now it’s time for newbie questions! 😊
1. Of the mountains that you’ve been too, which range is your favorite and why?
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. What’s your WIP about?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Totally okay girl!! I understand completely 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
I’m sorryy Bren 😭
Vance
Bren suddenly began kicking and shouting. He kicked Vlad and screamed, “I don’t wanna be here! Let me go! Lemme go!”
“He needs to shut it.” Cummings snarled, glaring.
Raymond slowly nodded in agreement. “…He’ll attract attentio…[Read more]
- Load More
