@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooohhh!! This got interesting fast! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello
XXD that’s hilarious! I wouldn’t worry about it, it seems realistic enough. -
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Sebastian
Seb stared back. “If your sanity is dead, talk about the weather. Now, please, answer my question.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Clement furrows his eyebrows.
“Conceal the casualty? Excuse me, what?” He stares at the young child wide eyed.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I just realized something about your wip! (the one with the boi’s)
You can use some of this if you want, but don’t feel obligated.
In almost all of the writing I have read with the boi’s that relates to abuse, it tends to revolve around emotions of anger (for the oldest, right?) sometimes a sense of abandonment, and physical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sebastian
Seb shrugged, staring up at a chandelier as they passed. “I haven’t actively looked for an audience since… oh, the last time I sang in the shower. The matter lies in that, whether one appears or not, there is an automatic behavioral pattern set. Even when I am all alone, I must follow a melody. As if I had an invisible audience, if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
“And that isn’t just me trying to sound independent. I genuinely only mean to impress, oh… ninety percent of the time.”
Clement smirks. “To impress? So you stay with a group so you can have an audience?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sebastian
Seb caught up, still a few paces behind the others, and raised an eyebrow at Clement. “With all due respect, sir, I never asked to be part of this group. Nor do I need any protection.”
At Clements bemused expression, he added, “And that isn’t just me trying to sound independent. I genuinely only mean to impress,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh ok… I might have some ideas later!
@smiley @freedom
Oh yeah I need to know what the ships are too.
Are Bucky and Yelena just going to be like platonic friends, or are they so brainwashed that they simply see each-other as an ally? Or something else?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That was so sad! I noticed I’ve started reading Pietro’s lines in his accent XD It’s kinda fun
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
“Can you believe him? Verbally attacking an innocent, sparkly-eyed child?”
Clement quirks an eyebrow at the odd statement.
who calls themselves sparkly eyed?
“You hardly look innocent.” Clement retorts, but not without a smile. He grins at the sight of Jakob, hardly able to contain his frustration.
“Oh my stars…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Ooh that’s okay 😂 Seb is… at this point, 4’5? At maybe fifteen years old.
Sebastian
“Why don’t you just shut it!? I’m getting tired of your… antics.”
Sebastian gasped, and turned to Clement with wide eyes. “Can you believe him? Verbally attacking an innocent, sparkly-eyed child?”
They probably thought…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness yes Peter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I love it! I really like how you changed each of their backstories to fit the au, but at the same time kept them with some of their canon stuff! Also Bucky and Yelena will be such an interesting combo, I can’t wait to see how you write them together!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
DUDE!! This is awesome! Who could ever have enough Marvel au’s?
Ok so… I see where this is going. Poor Steve is going to have a really rough time of it 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
WELLL WELL WELL
I love dystopian, if it isn’t evident by my main wip, I would love to hear about it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whaley
Yeah 🤣 they are cute
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks girl! That means a lot to me that you like my style! <3
Thank you!
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
