@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Heyyyy Eccentric Mentor!! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Really? I love mountains too XD I’ll have to google that range, but I did see pictures of Lesotho and it looked really pretty! Is it very remote where you live?
Ooh, okay, awesome! It sounds pretty cool, I would love to hear about the plot if you want to share it! Is it fantasy?
I loved the wingfeather saga, narnia, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If your readers love the characters enough, I think even with a slower plot, the story will still work! But yeah, I see what you mean.
So, you say that you don’t know what’s going to happen… that makes me wonder, is the sequel absolutely necessary? Like, for the character’s arcs, and everything, or was the story really…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s so weird knowing I’m in a phase but unable to leave it, you know?
You’ll leave it eventually. Like I said. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!! 😁😁😁 Lol
Yeah you ArE WeiRd MiN, who likes being a moody teenager?? 😂 Okay, it’s not bad, just challenging.
YeAh WeLl I LIkE It
DeAl WiTh It
YUP XDXD
Okay okay okay although, in all fairne…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ah ok… so it’s like you have most of the emotional story beats but not the physical ones– like the actual things that are happening?
Ok idk why, but just reading what you wrote (I’ve been in such a rainy mood lately, like all my art seems to have umbrellas ect in it lol) I imagine like Leon or Riker sitting in a coffee shop…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome XD I’ll definitely be on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Kathyrn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooled teenager, violinist, and writer. I mostly write science fiction or dystopian ideas, and I love Andrew Peterson and instrumental music as well!
That’s awesome! How long have you lived in Africa? I really like geography and learning other…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Ecclesiastes 12:12 — But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
Very true 😅😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I love these two so much! I’ve re-read this so many times. Your writing makes me want to draw.
Aww thank yooouuuuuu <3 I had to go over it several times to patch up stuff, but I think I like it XD
And I’ve drawn Seb and Hugo so many times… I’ll definitely post some when I switch my sketches to digital!!
This line immedia…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
MY CAPTAIN XDXD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too summary-y, lol. It fits the style so far very well! I would’ve maybe liked to see the scene with Libbie hanging out with Sara, Lillian, and Etta in a non-summary kind of style, but if they’re not major characters, I think this works best. Great job so far, I’m really enjoying it! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys <33
Oh that looks so cool! So this wip involves like the parents of the bois… riker or leon? Lol I forgot, but it does involve some character I would know, right? Also I love the quote about falling… it encapsulates such a mood. And the middle bottom picture, so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! 😁 aw, poor Albert!
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That was so good girl!!! So sad and sweet at the same time ❤❤❤
Poor little Sebastian…😭🥺✨❤
And Hugo 😭🥺✨❤
Your characters are now officially in my mental ‘favorite character list’ ❤
And girl I absolutely love your writing style, it is amazing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!!! 😭😭😭😍😍😍 It’s SO sad but good and my poor heart can’t take it!
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
I’m trying to get my family to watch…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76
OH MY GOODNESS FREEDOM!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Also…I just told my little brother that you’ve finished your book (he’s been a fan ever since I let him read some of your scenes that you post)…he said to tell you that he wants to read it 🥰🥰
Also @mineral…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOL I get it. I’m a little insecure, and I have gone overboard sharing emotions here on kp before, around when I first joined. I mean I straight up ranted to somebody I didn’t know that well… I now know everyone pretty well and am a little more socially aware so I haven’t done it like that again XD
It happens XD And then yo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Okay y’all, here’s a scene I wrote a few days ago. The two boys are in one of the gang’s hideouts – an apartment – all by themselves, while Seb’s father is away doing his villainous things. This is like, six years ago. I’m still fig…[Read more]
- Load More

Good job!👏
Thanks! XD
How are you doing?
I’m pretty good! My grandma came and visited us for a week which was pretty fun, since we moved she has never seen our house/town and state!
It also has gotten so cold here, I’m wearing a sweatshirt 🙂 I am so not used to it, since I used to live in a desert, lol!
How are you?
Awesome!! Yeah XD it’s getting cooler here, too. I love fall weather 🥰
I’m pretty good! How’s writing going for you?
Oh my gosh I love fall too!!!! Fall weather is great 🙂
@savannah_grace2009
I know right!! It’s like the perfect mix between cold and warm. What’s new with you?
@hybridlore
Well I’ve been doing volleyball, and working on my WIP a LOT! also I’ve been making moodboards for my characters and also I’ve been on KP a lot too.
Writing is going ok, I am almost halfway done with my WIP (gasp!!!) I have writers block a bit from time to time, but it goes away pretty quickly 🙂 How is your WIP going?
@savannah_grace2009
Oh, okay awesome!!
@acancello
That’s amazing, girl! So are you still aiming for 50k-60k words? That would put you at about . . . 20-30k?
Ehh, haha I haven’t worked on it in a while — lately if I have writing time I’ve been brainstorming, working on a short story, or going on Kingdom Pen XXD
I’m trying to work out some things,…[Read more]
Yep! I am shooting for 60k, and I’m at 24k now. Guess I’m getting a little ahead of myself at the halfway point… but hey, its close! lol!
Maybe you should step back from your book and think about what you want it to be about/like? That helps me when I don’t like a scene or whats about to happen. I change it entirely. 🙂 If you need any help,…[Read more]
I mean, yeah, 24k is still awesome… I was proud of myself for 10k, because I have kind of a history of abandoning projects after a chapter or two XD.
Thank you! I definitely will tag you if I need help. Yeah, I’ve sort of been doing that, I guess, but I’m thinking I’ll try to get back to it today … we’ll see what actually happens lol. It’s…[Read more]