@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore started the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
Hey guys! I know we’ve already had some of these topics, but I made another one! I don’t like to go into TOO much detail about my characters, but I’ve found that answering a few important questions can go a long way in fleshing them out.
I just made this questionnaire the other day, and it’s helped me a lot so far! If any of you wants to use it,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
This is a great question!
I totally understand the thing with your parents. I don’t show my work to my parents or many people either, just because I don’t know what people would think of it. Teenagers in general like dystopian/ darker genre’s I think, so it might be harder for them to understand why you write it. The world…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Hi!! Sorry, I would’ve gotten to this earlier, I just didn’t even see it. Do you know how to tag people already or did you just not know who to tag?
It seems interesting so far! I think the biggest thing I noticed was that your paragraphs are really long — I think it would be easier to read if you split the paragraphs up, but that’s sort…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
Oh my word, thank you so much!!! That means a lot!! 🥰 I actually emailed in the story to him, but I haven’t gotten any reply yet. (Which doesn’t surprise me. He’s probably busy. 😉 ) But I actually got to meet him at a conference I went to at the beginning of September. I was able to get a picture with him too! It was pretty aweso…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
My favorite character to write… do you mean characters that I’ve created and am writing?
Yep! Any character of your own creation!
I love homeschooling because I have more time to invest my energy in doing things I like to do and learning about things I enjoy.
Yeah, awesome! I would agree. 😉
As for cake or ice cream, ice cream wou…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah, whoops. 😅
Ok, well, then I’ll reconsider adding her in. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alrighty! I’ll be sure to pop in!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Paradise Lie in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
If this is the whole first chapter (which I’m assuming it is) my first critique would be to hint in some way at the actual plot. I felt like it was missing something, and maybe that was it. I’m not entirely sure. Because to me, unless this whole story revolves around Ben and his forgiving his father, I see no indication of the plot dev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Actually, I don’t think those questions have been asked before. Congrats!
Sweet. 😎 *high-fives myself*
Who is your favorite character to write and why? Nahim Alfred Nayhelm, last of his family-clan. I know him as well as if he were my sibling (except whether he would like vanilla or chocolate ice cream, as far as I know, he’s never had it.…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it!
I did a pencil sketch, went over it in pen, erased the pencil, and then colored it with prismacolor colored pencils.
Oh also I use a black fabercastel polychromos, it’s worth it for the money. My main brown is a caren d’ache, but the only reason I have a few of those it because I fou…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Cool! Can’t wait!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 – yes freedom, Erich and Riker need to bust in soon. XD
Oh geez, i just kinda went wild and added a lot of unneeded crap, but here you go!
Tirion
“How about you two?” Felicity asked, turning to Riya and Tirion.
“Uh,” Tirion paused, watching everyone turn to look at him and Riya with eyes fu…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oooh, that sounds really cool!!
For sharing, you can do that on here!! Or make a new forum. Whatever ya want!
-
Euodia and
Ruth are now friends 3 years ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
somehow i missed your reply. XD
Yessss, I know about Inktober!!!
Sadly, I don’t think I’ll be able to do every day…however, I will enthusiastically cheer everyone on and maybe do a drawing or two! 😀
Hey that’s okay! I’ll probably get really behind, so we’ll see. 😆
(speaking of which…I need to color the drawing of Riker’s…
-
Power replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I think one of the best ways of writing uncomfortable/painful or possibly edge subjects is to merely state the facts and then be done, that’s how the Bible does it. (Perhaps, look at similar instances in the Bible and see how they are written.) You don’t need all the details. Sometimes the most powerful things said, are the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
I have no idea what went wrong above, but it looks like I tagged you on nothing XD Maybe I was really tired when I wrote that idk
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you so much!
Also, art questions tend to illicit a information dump from me… lol you asked for it.
I think the most important part of the detailing is knowing where to put the highlights and shadows. Most hair, especially if it’s messy like his, has a shadow under each section of hair. The section of hair also has shadows and…[Read more]
- Load More
