My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic)

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    LandriC
    @landric
      • Total Posts: 105

@esther-c

You’re so welcome!! Thank you again for letting me read it. Seriously, this is gold. Your writing is great, especially for someone your age! You’ve got a lot of talent 😉

"To death or to victory"

LandriC
      @landric

@esther-c

Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….

"To death or to victory"

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3205

@landric

Girl, no kidding, I’m smiling so much right now. 😄😊 You’re so sweet!! 🥰 Your feedback is super encouraging. ☺️

Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….

For real!! I was so happy when I found these names. Plus, they have meaning, which I always love. 😏 Amatus means “beloved.” Meira means “giving light” or “shining.” I actually thought it meant steadfast or loyal but… just looked it up to confirm and I guess not. 😑😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1306

@esther-c

AHHH!!!! I’m so sorry!! 😭 But at the same time I’m so glad!! 😆😆

Well… well…. *sniffs* it’s okay.

Lol, I get that. Because of tons of movies and books that have been made/written, I feel like true love is often misrepresented or made to look cheesy. I tried to represent it well, but I can understand where you’re coming from. I kinda felt the same way. XD

Anyway, thank you so much!!! 😊😄

Agreed! I think you did a wonderful job representing it, I think I’m just biased to the phrase. 😂 But you are very welcome!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

LandriC
            @landric

@esther-c

Ahh!! They have such great meanings too!!!

"To death or to victory"

Brianne
              @spinner4him
                • Total Posts: 34

@esther-c

Hi! I know I’m a little late to the party (REALLY late, actually), but I was browsing and I saw the title “My Love Has Gone Across the Sea” and I was like ‘I have to read this’. And… WOW. I almost cried. So simply yet beautifully written. I love how the theme of sacrificial love is woven into it. I absolutely love the Wingfeather Saga, and this is just amazing. Andrew Peterson would be proud. You did a wonderful job weaving the song/poem into it.

“You’re heavier than you look.”
                “It’s all brains and muscle.”

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3205

@spinner4him

Oh my word, thank you so much!!! That means a lot!! 🥰 I actually emailed in the story to him, but I haven’t gotten any reply yet. (Which doesn’t surprise me. He’s probably busy. 😉 ) But I actually got to meet him at a conference I went to at the beginning of September. I was able to get a picture with him too! It was pretty awesome! 😁

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >