@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, she sounds like an awesome charrie, that’s so saaad thouugh 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
“Yes, I dropped him.” Hugo beamed, and slid his sleeve up to look at his watch. “He should start complaining in about… eight minutes and seventeen seconds.”
He glanced around, noting all the bustling restaurants back up the mall walkway. “I’m taking him to that old soda fountain shop between Sixteenth and Fairy Way. Do…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 2 years, 10 months ago
Just had a random thought that fell under this topic, and wondered if anyone else had thoughts too! (I know it’s been a long time since this was updated, but I love these questions honestly)
For those of you who have multiple WIPs… does one of your WIPs have more introverted characters, while another has extroverts?
I discovered my “Sebverse”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been wanting to do that, but I thought it would be cool if other peeps on here did it too 😝
I’ll reply to your very thoughtful art post eventually, once I manage to digest all the information plus irl things 🙃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD thanks for tagging me, but I left the roleplay awhile ago lol, it’s too fast pace for me to keep up with
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it’s a pin 😉
Babs
Babs changed quickly, and she had barely even thought about it before she stepped outside of the changing room, for all to see.
In a bright yellow dress.
It was entirely different from even the shirt dresses she occasionally wore.
Soft ruffles clustered along the bottom, and gave the shiny, sunny fabric a b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.. a Christmas comic strip is a great idea!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Riker! The boi really has been through so much… you wrote it really well though! Also I’m probably not going to be able to get back to everything you tagged me in today XD sorry lol! The aesthetics look great though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c I love that!! 😭
@freedomwriter76 Aww, cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“D-don’t worry, I-I won’t be. I-I…I’ll work in the hallway.”
Callie gave Fynn a look that said enough without words. Fynn suddenly felt small under her sharp gaze. He knew what message she was getting across. It was probably his reaction to her invitation to Chase that had made him back off.
He sighed. “You’re not obligated to co…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-I’m kinda behind o-on my mah-math.”
Fynn felt his shoulder relax. He hadn’t noticed how tense he was. He kicked himself. What was he thinking? It wasn’t like Chase was going to take Callie from him or anything like that… right?
Callie shot Fynn a quick glare, but it was so fast that Fynn wasn’t sure if he had simply imagined it o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Y’all… just this one line… and this is my tough, hardened, buries his emotions character…
He didn’t know it was possible for his heart to break into so many pieces until he saw Amir’s face.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
For reallll XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!! This is so good!! The imagery is fantastic.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwww, Rikerrrrr 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You are very welcome!! I just felt like I was supposes to say that so I’m glad God used it to encourage you. ❤️
And i am so glad you were able to have that time with God and he met you in that. ❤️❤️
- Load More
