The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,336 through 4,350 (of 5,673 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c Tysm!! 💖💖

*whispers*

Is it...is it the one with Amir?😭😭

(is that his name? I’m so bad at remembering character names when I have so many of my own XD)

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

yes…

😭

But he has to die! It just ties everything up. (Even though it breaks Hedieh’s heart. 😭)

Ok… I might do it tho… I think I’m gonna make a board for them. 🫣🥺

(Yep, you got his name right. 😉 Understandable. XD)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c

*sobs*

😭😭😭😭

I need to see the board tho…pls tag me when you finish it, bc I need to see it and cry 😭🥹🫣

(hehe, I’m so glad I did)

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

Okayyyy I will 🥹

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! i love all of those boards!! 😍

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009
                • Total Posts: 1995

@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009

If you don’t want to read about Lefse, then ignore this (it’s kind of long, so I understand lol!). But if you do…this one’s great XD

The next few days were ones of torture.

Sef rarely came out of her room, and when she did, her emerald eyes were swollen and red from hours of weeping. Hiding within the shadows of her hoodie, she did not speak to anyone, did not smile, or laugh.

It pained Lilitu to see her this way. He realized how much he did care for her. Now he would do anything to make her smile, to hear her laughter like the bubbling of a brook, he would do anything to shield her from the hurt. At night he lay awake, hearing her sobs from the other side of the wall. It took everything in him not to take her in his arms and hold her so tight that her fractured heart would fuse together.

But he hesitated every time.

And he hated himself for it.

He could not face her, and so he avoided her until one day Cassian took him aside.

“Stop it.” His face was stern, and he held Lilitu by the shoulder as if he was afraid Lilitu might run away.

“What?”

“Stop avoiding her. She needs you, now more than ever.”

“I don’t want it to be awkward-”

Cassian facepalmed. “You’re already awkward, Lilitu. How do you think it comes across when you won’t come within ten feet of her?” Lilitu frowned. He had never thought of it that way before.

“How do I start?” Lilitu furrowed his brows. Girls were so strange to him. Especially Sef, who now seemed so fragile that if you bumped her the wrong way, she’d shatter into a million pieces.

“Start with hugs,” Cassian shrugged.

“Hugs?” Lilitu recoiled in horror.

“No,” Cass said sarcastically, “You go in there and slap her across the face. Of course with hugs!”

“Oh,” Lilitu pursed his lips. “But what if she thinks I…” he lowered his voice to a whisper, “Like her?”

Cass laughed. “Kid, it’s obvious. Anyone could see it from a mile away. You’re hopelessly in love.” Lilitu felt his cheeks blush. “And I think she loves you too,” Cassian said seriously.

Lilitu burst into nervous laughter. “Yeah, right.” Who would like a cripple like me?

“No, I’m serious,” Cass ran a hand through his brown hair. “You can see it in the way she smiles whenever you’re around, the way her eyes light up when you walk in the room.”

“Oh,” Lilitu tried to act nonchalant, but he couldn’t keep a smile back. “You think so?”

“There’s only one way to find out,” Cass gestured towards the closed door.

Lilitu tentatively stepped towards the door as if going into some great danger.

“Just do it already,” Cass tapped his foot impatiently. “She’s not going to murder you.”

“She might,” Lilitu said over his shoulder.

Cassian rolled his eyes again. “You’re hopeless.”

Lilitu lifted his fist to the wood, poised to knock. He tried to slow his racing heart, but it was evident that it was a lost cause. Every time he pictured Sef on the other side of the doorway, his heart quickened in pace until he thought his chest might explode.

And then, before his courage could fail him, he took a deep breath and rapped on the door.

The seconds ticked by. A drop of perspiration slid down Lilitu’s temple and along his jaw. Just as he was ready to knock again, the door creaked open.

Sef’s tear streaked face peered at him from within her gray hoodie. She wiped a tear from her cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Hey, Lilitu,” she said softly.

“Hi, Sef,” he said, praying his voice wouldn’t crack. It didn’t. In his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Cass making wild gestures with his hands. Go on, he mouthed. He held out his palm, and made his index and middle fingers walk down it, and then looked meaningfully at Lilitu. “Do you-you want to go on a walk?” Lilitu asked, hoping that he had translated correctly.

Sef looked quizzically at him, obviously taken aback by his question. Then she smiled, making Lilitu’s heart skip a beat. Even though it was the most sad smile he’d ever seen, it still made him smile back. “I’d like that,” she sniffed the last of the tears away.

He turned back to face Cass, who was miming wild applause. Lilitu shook his head and his cheeks burned. He desperately hoped taht Sef didn’t see Cassian’s annoying behaviour, and headed towards the front door, Sef in tow.

“Mani!” he called for his mother. “Sef and I are going for a walk.”

“That’s fine,” Indie called back. “Be back in time for lunch.”

“We will,” Lilitu replied, opening the door and holding it for Sef.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

“Yep,” he replied.

They walked in silence, their feet walking in the paths that they had tread upon so many times before. Sef didn’t seem to feel the need to converse, and Lilitu was okay with that, as long as she was nearby. It suddenly hit him how much he had missed her. The thought of how much pain she was in right now was almost unbearable.

She looked so sad, her face streaked with tears, her eyes red, her hair tangled. Her shoulders sagged with defeat, she walked as if every step was in physical pain. Suddenly Lilitu could take it no longer.

He stopped walking, and placed a hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes.

“How are you doing?” As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he knew it was a mistake.

Sef frowned. “I’ve lost my mani and my sister, the only family I had left. So yeah, I’m great,” she scoffed and turned away, another tear welling up in the corners of her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Lilitu made a face, “that was really pathetic of me.”

“Yeah, it was,” Sef glared at him, and then her face softened. “But thank you.” And without another word, she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace, and stayed there. Lilitu was too shocked to do anything but gape at her for a good two seconds, and then common sense prevailed and he hugged her back, awkwardly at first, but then more fiercely.

He felt her shaky breaths against his body, and he squeezed her tighter. “I know it hurts,” he murmured. “I’m not sure what to even say to you except that I-” he paused. What was he doing? Surely he wasn’t going to admit what they both knew was true…but he kept going. “I really care about you, and if you ever need to talk or anything, I’m here.”

They stood there, in the middle of the path, not saying anything, Lilitu holding Sef until her sobs grew further and further apart in succession, and even after her crying ceased.

He held her, arms around her waist, her arms around his neck, her head tilted to the side against his chest. He felt her breathing become slow and even, felt her heartbeat against his.

He couldn’t help but feel that it belonged there.

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2062

@savannah_grace2009

Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD

But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

-GRCR-
                    @grcr
                      • Total Posts: 958

@savannah_grace2009

grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD)

lol XD

Ah, I liked this whole scene. 😊

“You’re already awkward, Lilitu. How do you think it comes across when you won’t come within ten feet of her?”

AHH!! I love that! lol

In his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Cass making wild gestures with his hands.

Oh man, I love it!!

🤍 Ira | Jara | Evelyn | Flaz | Blaine 🤍

RAE
                      @rae
                        • Total Posts: 3026

@savannah_grace2009

❤❤❤

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
                        Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Anonymous

@savannah_grace2009 They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009

@loopylin

Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD

Lol! yeah, I can see how that would be confusing though…

But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them

Thanks!

@grcr

lol! Glad you like it!!

@freedomwriter76

They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭

I know 😭😭😭😭

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1306

@savannah_grace2009

AWW! So cute!! 😍

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Allison
                              @acancello
                                • Total Posts: 838

@savannah_grace2009

I love it😭😍 (And of course I always want to see more of Lefse!)

He turned back to face Cass, who was miming wild applause.

Lol!

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009

@euodia-vision

Thanks! <3

@acancello

I know, they’re SO CUTE!!!

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 4,336 through 4,350 (of 5,673 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >