Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 6,361 through 6,375 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3026

I think Nae would weasel in and touch Sef’s and Riker’s hearts, cuz she’s just adorable!

@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009

Nae (nay) Nayhelm

Daughter of Emperor Nahim A. Nayhelm, last of his clan, and Empress Noranay M. Helm-Nayhelm, Nae is only probably five rn. She has black hair a little past her shoulders, with many ringlets. It is light, and wind easyly catches it. Her eyes are blue, but change to shades of grey sometimes (real thing, I’ve seen it). Her eyes are noticeably a little larger and rounder than normal. Her cheeks are always rosy colored, and her mouth small-lipped. She’s very cute. Nae is bouncy, never walking, but skipping, dancing, and running all the time. Her voice can be shrill sometimes. She’s loves flowers and loves to sing. She can be very stubborn at times. Almost nothing phases her, she’s not even afraid of blood (she’s seen her oldest brother bleeding to many times to really be scared, just concerned). I think that’s what I have.

I felt like adding one of my tragedy charries would just be too depressing, with just deep darkness, now we have a beam of innocence and light.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by RAE.

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
      Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley @koshka

AHH, I am SO late on this!! I’m so sorry y’all 😭

I so meant to get back to this before now 😑😭

Isaiah

“Sir, I’m think we’re lost. Do you happen to know where we are?” Raffe asked, turning to face Isaiah and Leon.

Isaiah slowly shook his head, raising a small apologetic smile. “I’m afraid I do not, but we will find a way…Jehovah will make sure of it.”

Leon groaned and turned away, crossing his arms across his chest. He looked around the expansive hall and let out a quick breath of warm air. “It’s a castle…I’ve been here before. Not sure where it is though, or how to get out.”

Anonymous

@rae Awwww, she is going to remind Riker of his daughter Naja 🥹💖 She sounds absolutely ADORABLE!!! 😍😍

@savannah_grace2009

which of you would like to RP first? 😊

or I can, so I can establish where Riker is, lol.

RAE
          @rae

This is the closest I got to Nae when i tried doing an AI image. It gives you an idea, but it’s not exact and I don’t feel like starting another art project rn.

RAE
            @rae

I like the clothes though.

Anonymous

@rae She is so cute!!! 😍😍

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1428

@freedomwriter76 @smiley

You’re fine! I had to get a college essay finished and turned in, so the delay was probably a good thing.

And I’m gonna go ahead and give their reactions.

Jayson

Jehovah, YHWH. I glanced at Raffe in time to see his eyebrows lower and hear him whisper “HaShem.” The Name.

A small thing, perhaps, to a Jesus name Christian gentile, but I understood. You see, I’ve lived with the Kohen family for a decade now, worn a kippah for a while, and have even been to the Kotel. So, yeah. I know what that small thing meant to Raphael Kohen.

And I also saw how uncomfortable it made Leon, although I didn’t think it was for the same reasons. Frustration filled his movements as he groaned and began walking on. Closed.

And none too thrilled to be here.

“It’s a castle…I’ve been here before. Not sure where it is though, or how to get out.”

“Great!” I grinned, shoved my hands into my jacket pockets and quickened my pace. “I’ve never been in a castle. School detention plenty of times, but not a castle. How old do you think this one is?”

I heard the two other men chuckling behind us. This Leon fellow though, just gave me a long look, one eyebrow raised.

That expression highlighted the gauntness in his face. A deep shiver wiggled up my spine as I realized just how ragged his breathing was. How hollow his eyes were when anger wasn’t flashing in them.

I looked around again let my smile hover like I’d forgotten to take it off as my brain whirred through a list of possible explanations. Handy things, smiles.

“So, where are we headed?” Rafael’s voice was the perfect tone for “normal civilian smalltalk”, which reminded me I probably shouldn’t have mentioned detention.

Oh bother. At least I didn’t call it the “disciplinary barracks” like the Instructors do.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Cloaked Mystery
                  @jonas
                    • Total Posts: 2625

@everyone

I’m think I’m gonna throw a character in here. I don’t really know what’s happening, though, so could someone tell me where I should put him?

Ariac

Ariac lives on the planet Diera. As an Immancer, he can engage in cosmic transactions that let him “trade” his belongings (which includes anything he can be said to “own”, be it physical objects, mental aspects, physical capabilities, etc.), for other things. He has precognition that protects him against potentially lethal attacks. If something potentially deadly would happen to him, he has an instinctive reaction that attempts to take him out of harm. In exchange for this, he is unable to try to inflict what he perceives as a potentially deadly attack against others. It is possible for him to kill someone if he inflicts damage that he does not expect to be deadly but is. However, he is basically incapable of killing intentionally. Should he attempt to, his body will react so as to prevent him from doing so, either by locking up or veering his actions in a safe direction. He carries around a good amount of money, because he can trade it for items that he needs, so long as they aren’t too valuable.

Ariac is fairly pragmatic, which lets him use his Immancy to the fullest potential, as he is usually willing to give up whatever is necessary. His ability has trained him to be a sacrificial person—one of the strangest inconsistencies in his personality is that he once made a trade designed to protect his own life. He is pretty friendly and is often quick and to the point.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                    ✨ Magic System Creator
                    🎭 Character RPer
                    📚 Appreciator of Books

Anonymous

@savannah_grace2009 @rae

I’ll RP first so y’all can kinda know where Riker is, haha.

Riker

He wandered down the dark halls, tension in his shoulders.

He had to find food or an exit…there were people counting on him.

Riker removed his uniform cap and slicked back his wavy dark brown hair, letting a deep sigh escape his lips.

Lost…aimless…alone.

As always.

Riker winced at the reminder and strode forward, placing his cap back atop his head.

He quickly drew his Luger pistol.

Someone was nearby.

Anonymous

@jonas Well, there isn’t really anything “going on” right now…there are several groups wandering the castle, searching for an escape or searching for people they’ve gotten separated from.

The castle itself is a magical castle, a castle where people are teleported in and out, and has several odd rooms, like a portrait room where there are portraits of everyone that is in the castle and everyone that has been in the castle before (although their portraits are covered by red curtains, hehe), a mirror room where you can see anyone in the castle, no matter where they are, and we’re always making up new rooms, so feel free to be creative!!

anywho, as far as joining in…a lot of the groups we have right now are slow or already large, so I could add a character in and do a RP with you if you’d like, so we can both start from the start so there wouldn’t have to be a lot of background info, lol.

Anonymous

Oh, and the rules are on page 1 of this forum 😁

(although the rule of 1 or 2 characters has changed, and you can have as many as you want, lol!)

RAE
                          @rae

@freedomwriter76

Do you want Nae to burst in, or do you want Sef?

Anonymous

@rae You can bring Nae in, and then we’ll give Sara a chance to bring Sef in after! 💖😊

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009
                                • Total Posts: 1995

@rae

I’m just gonna RP…unless you’ve already started.

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                                @rae

@savannah_grace2009 Go ahead.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,361 through 6,375 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >