Well…hello again ;)))

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Well…hello again ;)))

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@livingwoodchronicles

Aww, that’s amazing!!! I’m up to graduate this year and go to college next year!!

Awesome!! Congrats!! What are you planning on studying?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Kylie
      @livingwoodchronicles
        • Total Posts: 267

@freedomwriter76

Hey!!!

I’m good! Life gets complicated, quite sometimes. I’m in the midst of helping ppl heal from heartbreak, just brokenness in general too. It gets heavy. However, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It’s not a job… it’s a commission, and that commission is priceless. Yeah, there’s something different about every person when they trust God and lean on Him. It’s how you collect spiritual anointing oil. It’s the type of oil that keeps burning even when the dark attempts to suffocate it. When ppl are around you, they realize something is different about you and that’s bc of the oil that is fueling your love for Jesus and others. Oil is costly because no one can take it from you. Jesus gave it to you for a reason, anointed you for a plan and a purpose, and now that oil isn’t cheap.
        Sorry, got preachy! But no, I’ve been good. I struggle a bit to connect with everyone on a deeper level, and that leaves me alone oftentimes, but not at the same time 🤔 Bc I’ve got Jesus, and He’s all I need. Yes, it’s good to have spiritual mentors and He’ll bring those into my life with time. For now tho, I trust Him and I love Him who created me with a purpose, a plan.

Physically, I’m great! You can hardly tell I broke my leg in a serious way. Most ppl wouldn’t have healed from this, and that shows that God still works miracles! 😁😉

Writing has been slow. I’m working on a prequel novella bc LivingWoodChronicles #2 book got all messed up bc I was on heavy meds when I wrote most of it…so, honestly, it was loopy. So, I had to scrap and re-start 😭

So, yeah! That’s life! That’s about it tho! 🤣

lost but not alone

Kylie
        @livingwoodchronicles
          • Total Posts: 267

@euodia-vision

Aww, thanks! I’m pretty excited! I am going for Bachelors degree in Wildlife Biology. I’ve been pursuing a career in natural resources since I was nine, and so, now, I nailed down the avenue I want to career in for the next couple of years and that is Wildlife Biology!

lost but not alone

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@livingwoodchronicles

Sorry, got preachy!

Don’t apologize!! I love to hear about peoples’ ministry, and your words were also a reminder to me, so thank you for them <3 I’m happy for you, and I’ll pray that God continues to give you the strength to meet those people right where they are, bc I can’t even imagine how draining that can be (even though you’re passionate about it, it’s still hard, y’know?). :3

But no, I’ve been good. I struggle a bit to connect with everyone on a deeper level, and that leaves me alone oftentimes, but not at the same time 🤔 Bc I’ve got Jesus, and He’s all I need. Yes, it’s good to have spiritual mentors and He’ll bring those into my life with time. For now tho, I trust Him and I love Him who created me with a purpose, a plan.

<3 <3 <3

I understand that. Idk, sometimes it’s hard to connect with people, especially ones my age, so I can really relate to that, and it’s a good reminder to me as well 😊

Physically, I’m great! You can hardly tell I broke my leg in a serious way. Most ppl wouldn’t have healed from this, and that shows that God still works miracles! 😁😉

Praise God!! ✨✨ I love that.

Your words mean a lot to me today…I’ve been struggling with questioning God why he won’t heal my grandmother, who is in so much pain that she can barely walk and has to walk with a walker just so she CAN walk. Idk, I’ve prayed for her…I know my parents have prayed for her…and doctors are trying to help her…and yet she still struggles.

Idk, I guess that’s one reason why I’ve really loved one of Cory Asbury’s newest songs, “Kind”, lately…and one of the lines goes something like: ‘I still wonder if he’s real, and if he is, how does he choose who he does and doesn’t heal?’

I know God heals, and I know he’s real, but idk…I’ve prayed so much for her, and she’s such an amazing, compassionate, forgiving, God-fearing woman, and I love her so much…and I still don’t understand why some people are healed and some aren’t.

idk. maybe it’s just me.

I try to trust in God always, but I struggle with anxiety fairly often, not all the time, but I definitely worry about the people I love, so I have a hard time letting God take care of things, especially when those things are taking so long for him to do (at least in my opinion of “long”)

Sorry about that…you probably didn’t want to hear all of that😅

I guess this is why writing Leon has become easier the past several months/two years…🤔😅

Writing has been slow. I’m working on a prequel novella bc LivingWoodChronicles #2 book got all messed up bc I was on heavy meds when I wrote most of it…so, honestly, it was loopy. So, I had to scrap and re-start 😭

Hate that for you, but I feel you XD I’ve scrapped so many stories, it’s not even funny😅 I hope writing the Novella is going well though! <3

Euodia
            @euodia-vision

@livingwoodchronicles

Aww, thanks! I’m pretty excited! I am going for Bachelors degree in Wildlife Biology. I’ve been pursuing a career in natural resources since I was nine, and so, now, I nailed down the avenue I want to career in for the next couple of years and that is Wildlife Biology!

That’s awesome!! I’m excited for you!!

@freedomwriter76

Hey girl, I was just reading everything you were sharing and I have a lot of thoughts on that but for now I felt like I was supposed to share this one thing with you. I know you’ve watched The Chosen, so you know season 3 episode 2, where Jesus is talking to Little James on why he hasn’t healed him? That is so powerful. That just came to mind for you and your grandma. That Jesus has greater purposes for his name to receive glory even though we might think that healing would give him the most glory. Praying for you! ❤️

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision Thank you for your sweet words and your prayers, girl, it means so much more than you will ever know💖

I spent some time in worship with God (put Math on hold, lol! XD) today, something that I so desperately needed and haven’t done in so long…he’s beginning to reveal to me the purpose he has placed on my life and gave me a word that I am going to cling to in the months and even years to come.

But thank you so much…your prayers mean everything to me <3

Euodia
                @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

You are very welcome!! I just felt like I was supposes to say that so I’m glad God used it to encourage you. ❤️

And i am so glad you were able to have that time with God and he met you in that. ❤️❤️

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >