@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres No problem! Don’t worry, your egood! 😁
Yeah, I think 3 a day still should for me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If it were in a published book I would think ‘this isn’t very good,’ but for what it is, it’s not bad. How were you that good at seven?
Exactly!! That’s pretty insane, lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey girl!! It’s great to see you again!!
Haha yeahh I’ve been really inactive as well but I’m trying to get on here more often! 🙂
That sounds like a busy but good day! 🙂 Glad you’re doing well.
Hehe hello there! 🙂
Awww I’m sorry it was melancholy, but I understand. Hope you feel…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiiii, is this RP going?
I might throw someone in here, it sounds fun!
There are two characters that I’ve been wanting to throw somewhere, but they kinda have to be put together, is that okay? To add more than one? I’m thinking they might even just have one ghost between the two of them
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
Hi, Min!
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Aw, yeah I definitely get that.I’m doing pretty good, yesterday was nice! Though there was some melancholiness. And today I am bracing myself for restarting school so… yaaay…
I’m sort of excited but mostly not 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyrothearcanin
Yes, I’ve been gone from KP for a long time. I WISH TO CHANGE THAT. XD
XD Yeah same, I’m trying to be on more after… what? Several months probably? 😅😂
But we shall pursue this goal of being more active!
So… today’s been great! Writing, worship, toddlers… lots of fun lol.
Yeah, sounds pretty familiar, especially the toddler…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD it’s ok! I think the three of us are both a little busy compared to the normal pace of kp roleplays, so ours will just move a little slower.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I’m sooo sorry this took so long y’all!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New years 😊
sorry if it’s kinda hurried, I didn’t have a whole lot of time 😅
Matthew
Still holding Tauren’s handkerchief to my throat, I quietly studied the man who had introduced himself as Steve and listened as he and Tony’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @smiley @esther-c @hybridlore @acancello @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
@felicity (Are you still alive? XD I’m kidding, I know life probably just got busy. I’d love to chat sometime though if you have time.)
Ignore the tag if you like!
I’m writing out of order, anyone want to read a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Wow, that’s so cool! We have missed you around though!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiii! *Bows* Welcome, welcome to KP! I’m Princesa!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiii everyone! How is everyone’s sabbath going?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If we’re counting completed drafts, even if they’re of the same story then I have… four. Including incomplete drafts (and drafts of stories I wrote when I was nine) then that’s… ten? I think? Maybe 12, but I deleted those docs and can’t remember if they were completed or not.
Now, counting completed drafts and short stori…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Woah, that post is massive. Sorry Janessa for hijacking your topic 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @trailblazer
Oh… oops. XD I didn’t know this would start a whole discussion. But that’s okay! It’s really interesting to hear y’all’s opinions.
I wasn’t necessarily trying to say that publishers aren’t looking for a good book. I’m just saying that publishers can be really harsh with what they accept and what t…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Unless it was a historical fiction or something, which doesn’t allow that sort of thing.
Fawkes and Romanov by Nadine Brandes are both historical fiction with fantasy mixed in. They’re both really good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have only ever finished a flash fiction piece, a short story, and a cringy picture book when I was like seven. But I have a ton of started and abandoned ideas, ranging from like a page long to 20k words. I’m not sure if I’ll ever finish any of them, but I might go back to some eventually.
Now I lean towards softer science…[Read more]
- Load More
