Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TrillianeWingfeather
    @trillianewingfeather
      • Total Posts: 1

Hi, my name is Trilliane and I’m excited to start writing here at Kingdom Pen. I enjoy fantasy and fiction stories, and hope to create some here.

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 938

@trillianewingfeather

Greetings from Burne!

I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred (oh, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.

Welcome to KP! 😁

Here are some questions for you:

What’s your favorite color?

If you have any characters, how many do you have?

Which perspective do you enjoy most: first person (I walked), second person (You walked), or third person (He/she walked)?

If you were going to write an entirely original and new book, what would you create first: the world or the characters?

And, what song will forever remind you of last year?

Well… that’s it from me. Hope you enjoy KP, and I’ll see you around! 🙃

“What be a cretin?”
        “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Trailblazer
        @trailblazer
          • Total Posts: 584

@trillianewingfeather

Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of contemporary/historical fiction, as well as a little bit of mystery. I also enjoy photography and hiking!

A couple questions for you:

-What is your favorite genre to read?

-What is your favorite book or series?

-Do you have any writing projects you’re currently working on?

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

HighScribe
          @highscribeofaetherium
            • Total Posts: 2205

@trillianewingfeather

Hi! Nice to meet you, Trilliane! I’m Bridget, aka HighScribe, aka the resident slightly insane sword-obsessed book hoarder of KP. I’m a homeschooler, and a high school freshman. I mostly write fantasy, and I’m working on a fantasy universe with multiple planets with my brother, @Jonas.

Now the traditional questions!!

If you were going about your normal day, how many owls would you have to see before you started to wonder if something was wrong?

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Have you ever finished a book only to want to immediately reread the whole thing?

Welcome to KP! I’ll see you around 😉

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Cloaked Mystery
            @jonas
              • Total Posts: 2624

@trillianewingfeather

Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large fantasy universe that contains many different planets. (As she already mentioned.)

Some of my favorite authors are Tolkien and Brandon Sanderson. Sanderson’s Cosmere in particular is a huge inspiration behind my projects, particularly the magic systems.

Outside of writing, I play and compose music (I play piano.) I’m nearly a black belt in karate. I play video games, and am also an amateur video game designer. I also enjoy participating in the many character RPs on here.

And now for the traditional newbie questions. (A tradition I don’t tend to be good at, but I’ll try my best.)

Anyway here we go:

What are some of your biggest inspirations behind your writing? (Whether they be books, movies, music, real life, or something else.)

If you had to write in a genre that you don’t normally write in, what would you pick?

Do your characters tend to have similar personalities to you, or different? How does your personality affect what sorts of characters you create? (Bonus: would you get along with most of your characters?)

What is your favorite world-building feature you have created?

Do you create magic systems? If so, do you prefer hard or soft magic systems, and why?

See you around!

🏰 Fantasy Writer
              ✨ Magic System Creator
              🎭 Character RPer
              📚 Appreciator of Books

WalkByFaith
              @walkbyfaith
                • Total Posts: 45

@trillianewingfeather

Hello! I’m Marie, and it’s nice to meet you! I’m pretty new here myself 😊

I am a semi-avid reader who spends too much time daydreaming about her characters to actually pick up a book 50% of the time, I love romance and primarily read and write Christian romance (but I’m very interested in fantasy at the moment), and I love God and strive to grow closer to Him every day!

Questions!!:

How many WIPs do you have? Which one are you currently working on?

Who’s your favorite character you’ve made?

Assuming you like The Wingfeather Saga, who’s your favorite character and why? (I just started reading/watching it myself, and I really like it! So far my fave is Peet, he’s so sweet but so sad, I feel bad for him 😭)

And lastly, what’s your favorite book of the Bible?

So excited to get to know you! God bless!! 🩷

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

Trailblazer
                @trailblazer
                  • Total Posts: 584

@jonas

And you say you aren’t good at asking newbie questions…

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Cloaked Mystery
                  @jonas
                    • Total Posts: 2624

@trailblazer

Well, I’m not good at coming up with questions, but I noticed that most people seem to use the same ones all the time, so I figured I could do that.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                    ✨ Magic System Creator
                    🎭 Character RPer
                    📚 Appreciator of Books

hybridlore
                    @hybridlore
                      • Total Posts: 1354

@trillianwingfeather

Hi, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high school sophomore, and science fiction writer. I also love the Wingfeather Saga, and I’m rereading it right now! 😁 My favorite character is probably Podo, but I like them all xD.

What do you like about your genre/style of writing and what books inspired you to start writing in it?

What’s your current WIP about?

What is the best book/s you have ever read?

Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

There is always light behind the clouds.
                      - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Beth Torres
                      @beth-torres
                        • Total Posts: 326

@trillianewingfeather

Hello and Welcome to KP!

I’m Elizabeth. I’m homeschooled, and I write fantasy, draw, and play video games.  I also really like axolotls.

AnYwAyS…

Questions:

Do you like axolotls?

Favorite book series?

Ever tried climbing a palm tree?

Favorite movie or movie genre?

What is your favorite color?

What’s your current WIP about?

_________

I can’t think of anymore questions…

Nice to meet you and again, welcome!

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009
                          • Total Posts: 1977

@trillianewingfeather

Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD

Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman!

Here are some random questions:

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Have you ever subconsciously narrated parts of your day in third person? Example: She walks down the hall and to her locker. 

Do you like coffee?

Are you a dog or a cat person?

Horses or chickens?

Would you rather get two teeth pulled or read out of a SUPER boring textbook about Power and Energy with subjects you will never understand?

This is probably the most romantic thing I’ve ever written:

As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.

He was so close to her.

Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made everything better. As far as she was concerned, Lilitu could make even the Farnbron Brook smell like the finest perfume so long as he was with her.

Her head was spinning, her mind racing, her thoughts flitting about like butterflies. She knew she was staring, she was conscious of it in the back of her mind, but no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not tear her eyes from his bright blue ones. She was smiling widely, laughing all at the wrong times, but she didn’t care.

Snap out of it! She almost smacked her own arm. It’s only Lilitu! She had never felt this way about a boy before. Part of her resisted the feeling, part of her wanted to run from it. It was new, different, and that scared her. But another part of her couldn’t. She didn’t want to, she didn’t want this to ever end.

They made their way down to the Farnbron Brook. Sef barely even smelled it. All she smelled was the salty sweat on Lilitu’s skin, the smell of him.

As they descended into the foul water, Sef didn’t even feel the waters around her ankles, nor did she feel the sharp stones stabbing her soles like knives.

And then Lilitu reached for her hand, steadying her, guiding her. Fireworks erupted in Sef’s mind. Her palms were sweating, and she didn’t want him to let go. She almost begged him never to let go, to hold her hand forever. For a moment it seemed like he was going to as well. Even after they crossed the Brook, he clasped her hand for a moment after, smiling his breathtaking smile. Sef thought she might faint.

Then he held out his arm.

For a moment Sef blanked, staring dumbly at him, and then the spell lifted and she smiled at him, taking his arm. The two approached Lir. Could he-Sef dared to hope. No. She quickly cast that thought miles away. But the question remained in the back of her mind. Could he possibly feel the same way about her? Every time she smiled at him, did he feel lightheaded like she did when he smiled at her? Was he unable to break eye contact as well?

They talked, laughed like old friends, but then Sef couldn’t help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, there was something more between him.

And then there were his eyes-oh, his blue eyes, if Sef was not careful, she would be lost in them forever. Several times he spoke to her, and Sef barely even noticed, captivated as she was.

The night passed by in a blur. Sef didn’t want it to ever end, but it did. Lilitu walked her home, said goodnight, and then they parted ways.

I have no idea why I felt the need to post that…but I did…XD

If you want to read more…just say the word and I’ll give you the link to my WIP!

I sound like an advertisement lol

Have a great day!

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Ellie Wingfeather
                          @ellie-wingfeather
                            • Total Posts: 14

@trillianewingfeather

Hello! I actually know you on some other sites (I’m Multi-fandom Writer on one site and Author_of_many_fandoms on another)

Welcome!!

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22
                              • Total Posts: 759

@trillianewingfeather

Hiii! *Bows* Welcome, welcome to KP! I’m Princesa!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Allison
                              @acancello
                                • Total Posts: 838

@trillianewingfeather

Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 😉

You can take three books to a deserted island, which three?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write? Do you blog?

What is your favorite character you have written?

Hope you love KP!!

TheArcaneAxiom
                                @thearcaneaxiom
                                  • Total Posts: 1250

@trillianewingfeather

Welcome to KP!

I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.

Questions:

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to follow, vs soft meaning anything goes.)

Do you have a story your writing? What is it about?

And last but not least:

Someone gives you your favorite book, and tells you to rip it in half, then tear out the pieces, then shred them, then burn them individually, or else they would burn down a library containing everyone else’s favorite books. What would you do?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >