@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley started the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I am here to stretch out my hand in the digital abyss and vouch for @loopylin and others, who are having postingtaggingtopic-making problems. Some people have had to wait a few days before being able to post on a certain topic.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Lesli looks up as the door to the changing room clicks open.
“How about this?” Layson steps out wearing a medium grey waistcoat with a white button up shirt.
Lesli raises an eyebrow. “I think it’s great!”
Tauren smiles. “You should get it.”
Maylee nods in agreement.
“I… -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed (kinda? Since you’ve got the assistant teacher)
Sebzter Gangster
After a few more minutes of silence, Seb lost his patience. Not with detention, but with his mates.
He stood off and brushed his hands on his pants. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Mister Killjoy and Miss Sourpuss, but since I’m the only one w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel like this teacher is gonna be here for a while….so @whalekeeper, Rae, @loopylin anyone got any name ideas for this “draconian teacher” that is the Math teacher? 😂
I find this funny, because when I wrote her I just pictured her as a tired, overworked woman with a bunch of misbehaving students 🤣
I can’t help but feel so…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂 Your villain sounds fun
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Eyyyyyyyy Chaos my man!! *High fives*
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeeeeesssss… sAsSy 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic I want to Rewrite [Disney's] Wish! Well… sort of in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy! I’m super impatient to watch Wish because I’ve heard the rumors, but I’ve already seen so many clips and fanart/fanfictions that I know everything already 😂
I took the survey, although I don’t have a Quotev account. Is that okay? Does it work?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes ma’am 🫡
Cool with me 🤣
You have never seen the real Jr
The only reason I used Jr and Nar as an example was because I know their personalities enough. I don’t mind age/setting/power adjustments as long as I know what they’re like. And I’ve read Jr in the roleplay! I know it’s an AU but I promise I’ve read his sections :]
I do have a q…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
I love that 🤣
@freed_and_redeemed @whaley @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
So I just wrote this scene (and a half) and it’s not super great, but I thought it was cute and special and wanted to share it. It’s not perfect and I’m not sure if I’ll be satisfi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok… I’m doing it… I’m adding Adrian in 😬 I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev killed him or vice versa. XD
Alright, here we go
He’s 17/18 years old. He has bleach/platinum blonde hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavy-er) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’. (Don’t mind the w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, Harry Potter nerds. Here’s a joke for you.
Why wasn’t Snape hired to be Herbology teacher at Hogwarts?
.
.
.
Because he couldn’t even keep his lilies alive.
*snort*
I’m sorry, this is my favorite joke right now, and I will milk it for all it’s worth.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, it kinda came out of nowhere! XD I’m playing with it though because it might be a common thing for her in her actual story, but idk yet. So we’ll see how this goes, lol!
That’s true, we could totally roll with it. 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out XD
Hallie
“Well, I am also offering tutoring…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m going to try and explain this more clearly so I don’t confuse anyone XD This isn’t a roleplay. This is me, running y’all’s characters through a Hunger Games, and writing a fanfic (quote on quote) about it. So you don’t have to write anything except the bios. I’ll probably post one installment a week, trying to write from many…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
The gospel is the most beautiful story out there, but it has a lot of elements – a wicked people, a perfect king, redemption, discipleship, sacrifice, community, creation, hope, and so many other things. And while some stories manage to cover them all, most can’t. there are certain stories where you can pull those in, most are goin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Forget to reply to this post yesterday! Whoops XD
Yeah, I’m continually blown away by how well-written the books are, and the depth of imagination it took for Bryan Davis to write them! It falls under the fantasy genre, which I’m not usually a huge fan of, but the characters are so relatable and it’s just so rich with truth. I liter…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The Loki show is really good.
Common Ground… Aaand Omega is having a girl bonding time with Cid. (Me and my siblings came down with a really nasty virus so we’re all in the living room, covered in blankets and pillows, watching tv.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*Puts on sunglasses*
So for example, Sunday is gold, Monday dark blue, Tuesday orange, Wednesday brown, Thursday brown and purple striped, Friday mustard, and Saturday is transparent tan and pink.
Your name is green and yellow.
(Side note, Bad Batch is playing across from me right now)
Numbers can be super weird. 5 is mean to 4. 8…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! I have to choose ANOTHER character?!
Just kidding, I’m more than okay with that. 😉 😁
Now which character to choose….
- Load More
