@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
No comment 😂
I’m so glad!! I hope it turns out well!!
@everyone
I gotta say, it is an absolute drama of an outline and some of the parts are super crazy 😝 Some deaths make no sense at all, while others make a little too much sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Eeeyyy you distracted me in class, and I never get distracted by a phone in class 😂 Now I can say I’ve had a universal teenager experience.
Hugo
Bullies – any kind of bully – sent a shiver down Hugo’s spine, spiking the hair along his neck like a dog.
But he, like this boy, wasn’t aggressive. He would rather smooth himse…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wow, kp looks super weird rn
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah, I think I will need a description (: I’m assuming you’ll need one for my charries as well?
Everton
“I hate this place.”
“Ever—”
“Can’t we just break through one of these—” he pounded a fist against the glass, “—windows?”
“Um, no. Take a breather, bro.”
Ev tried to keep his deep breath as silent as possib…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torres Messed up your tag 👆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@
beth-torres
Sorry I took so long to RP again!!
Oh and quick question, how is Navin pronounced?
Fynn
“Just down this way.” Fynn led the way with long strides, but slowed down when Navin didn’t walk as fast. They fell into an awkward silence that Fynn racked his brain for a way to break. “So, you going to the dance tomorrow…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Do y’all need physical descriptions?
Apologies if this is long
SERIN
“Argh.” Serin groaned, prowling through the endless halls. “Why can’t we get out of this Depths forsaken castle?”
“Don’t look at me.” Kun’en said, raising his burly arms in a shrug. “This place is downright odd.”
Can’t disagree with that, Serin thought.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
Hahaha come to think of it, it is similar in some ways😂 Yes for sure!!
Poor Adrian🥺 But great scenes girl, I love them 😍
Hehe love these theories y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
👏✨❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Oki, let’s do this.
Everton’s biggest struggle is pride. If he gets a chance to prove himself to someone or make himself look better, he’ll probably go for it. He has this mindset of, “I deserve better than some people are giving me.” (Specifically his father). He desires freedom and wants some level of control over others, b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.
So glad you’re back!! I’ve missed you too!! 🥰
A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel and two edits and a few of my friends are reading it to edit it now. I think…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! My friend literally just told me about it today, but he didn’t give enough details!
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
What are the main characteristics in Alpha that you want to keep?
Personality is a result of purpose. We have a purpose for every character in a story, whether big or small.
Alpha’s purpose is shown through his theme, his drive in life, his passion, or his response to something that changed his perspective forever. What is Alpha’s pur…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Y’all may theorize all you want… hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Sure!! 😊 Scenes and motives are great!
You’re good! Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I can’t memorize this Shakespeare section for school 😓 Creative break to wind down…
@godlyfantasy12 @rae @freed_and_redeemed
You’re good, Godly!! You can totally take a break whenever you want to 😊
Hugo
“Nice to meet you, bud. But you should get something for that eye…”
The crowd, overflowing from the next free period, was no place for a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! 😭 I was on vacation all week and the wifi was pretty terrible 😅
Okay so if it’s not too late I’ll add my charrie Dylan in.
Here’s Dylan’s description:
Appearance: He’s around 18/19 years old, he has dark hair, deep blue eyes, and tan skin.
**He runs his hand through his hair whenever he’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I never gave you that snippet from Adrian’s POV!!! Do you still want me to write one, or do you just want to go for it?? I’m not sure I included Ev or Adrian’s motivations in their descriptions, so that might make it easier. Whatever you wanna do.
- Load More
