@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
Aw, my grandpa has similar issues 😟 Hoping for a steady recovery <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Lol, I’ve seen that video before
Sebastian
Chase meant to bolt, but the teacher gave an unfazed crook of the brow. With a sweep of the room, he gripped Dante and Seb’s arms with one hand, and Ellie and Eddie’s sweater scruffs in the other.
He nodded at Chase. “In the front, boy. Where I can see ya.”
Chase walked as if blinded…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh and the link’s not working for me. It’s not even showing up as a link. :/ Did you use the link button at the top of the post box? I’ve used that before and it works fine. I just type whatever text I want, highlight it, press the link button, then insert the url into the small box they give me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey!!
ooh, how is YDubs? I’ve been looking into it recently and it looks really cool. I’m just not sure if I want to spend the money on it or not.
I’m doing pretty good! Life is going. Writing’s been sort of meh lately. My main WIP is falling flat rn, so I’ve been trying to think of how to push through that writer’s block, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be praying as well! 💕🙏
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, Life has finally started winding down for me. AP tests are in a few weeks and my robotics team just finished up competing in FRC worlds last week. I’m helping out with a one act that my brother otherworldlyhistorian wrote and trying to get sleep.
-
Folith-Feolin's profile was updated 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
He could have kept them because they are his biological kids and he couldn’t bear to give them up. 🤷♂️
By orthodox Jewish standards though they are like fully Jews because Orthodox Judaism is matrilineal.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello!
I’m getting by lol. My life is really crazy and I’m only really online to keep up with a few friends, I think I get on about once a week or less these days, it’s a little sad. But it’s ok, I’m still drawing and writing when I’m not online. School is super busy and we’re trying to move.
How are you doing and how has ydubs…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hii <33 How are you doing? Just was thinking abt you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I am!! Thanks for reminding me. I’ll post the next one(s) sometime tomorrow. I’ve just been getting so distracted and I’ve forgotten! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok I will 😂 I want to start brainstorming it this afternoon (since it won’t be anything longer than a novella) but I’m not sure if I’ll get to it or not.
Ooh, I like that idea!! This is definitely still in the plot bunny stage, so any ideas are welcome. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I just came up with a possible novel/novella/short story idea that I really want to write… Basically, this person, probably a girl, is told that she is the chosen one, or something like that, but she refuses. She doesn’t want to get involved with this at all. So the special responsibilities/quest/privileges are given to someone else, prefe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I love this scene!
Welllll, you already know I like Matthias. 😛 But I think I have to agree with you—I like Moishe too. I get the vibe that he has a layered backstory, more than he might be willing to share… 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Good choice 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
This is a book I’d totally read!! I’ve actually been reading too many books outside of the genre I write lately. XD Authors are always saying you should read lots of books in your genre, but I enjoy reading his-fic so much! lol! I really love this idea though! Be sure to tag me if you post any snippet of it. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h
Thanks for the thoughts, y’all!! Your opinions are helping me figure this out a lot. I might just step back from it for a while, or try to write a little farther ahead in the story and see what happens.
I was gonna save this new WIP for NaNo this year buuuuut…. Yeah that ain’t gonna happen. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah I totally get it. No worries! <3
Ah, I gotcha. I’m kinda there too. At least in one of my WIPs. If I really set myself loose on a different one I’ve been working on on the side, then I’d be writing a lot. XD
Ok, awesome! Glad it was helpful!
Of course!! 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Is it okay if I join this with a new character, in a week or so?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m doing well!! I actually am making quite a bit if progress on my series! I’m doing some late-night sprints – mid-day sprints – ect. I also have an anthology that I’ve been curating coming up in the fall and I’m super excited about that! That, and books sales are steady and that’s been a huge blessing!
- Load More
