Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 5,468 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3000

His channel name is Ryan HD

#Justiceforsandwichclone
      #theclonesdeservedbetter
      #HugRikerSquad
      #HugHans

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@rae I see it! Oh, this’ll be funny.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2588

@rae

Lol, I’ve seen that video before

@loopylin

Sebastian

Chase meant to bolt, but the teacher gave an unfazed crook of the brow. With a sweep of the room, he gripped Dante and Seb’s arms with one hand, and Ellie and Eddie’s sweater scruffs in the other.

He nodded at Chase. “In the front, boy. Where I can see ya.”

Chase walked as if blinded by headlights, and he had to be constantly reminded to move. The boys’ shoes skidded on the floor, and the girls scrambled in the air like rabbits.

But the teacher steadily guided them through the school and into a cramped office.

The children sat on three chairs, with some difficulty. He – Mr. Gregory, by his name tag – settled down with a deep sigh.

“I did it.” Sebastian jumped up, accidentally knocking Dante off the chair.

“Did what?”

“I caused the power to shut off. The others only helped because I forced them. Everything was my fault.”

Seb paused, shook his head so his hair wisped wildly, and continued. “And if they try to say otherwise, then I must have brainwashed them more than I thought.”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
          @rae

Oh, Sebster Gangster, never stop being who you are! XD.

I think Alpha would agree.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
            #theclonesdeservedbetter
            #HugRikerSquad
            #HugHans

Whaley
            @whalekeeper

@rae

XD He’s nothing if not a fair player. Let the blame go where it is due.

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@anyoneandeveryoneunderthesun

Oh my laaaand y’all, I forgot.

Does anyone want to match their character with Marcel? He certainly doesn’t need a date and I can almost guarantee he will not have romantic intentions. But he’s free if anyone wants him. Especially since so many characters have been introduced in the past and most don’t have a smooth excuse to be at the party.

LoopyLin
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2020

@whalekeeper @rae

idk I have too many characters in one room help

“Well.” Gregory raised his eyebrows in slight surprise. “That was not on the list of reasons I have you here, but I very much appreciate the honesty.”

Ellie crossed her arms and gave Seb an indignant look. “I act entirely on my own free will, thankyouverymuch.”

“So you all helped shut off the power, then?”

“No, just me and Ellie and Seb.” Eddie responded. “Chase didn’t do anything.”

Mr. Gregory nodded. He drummed his fingers on the desk and watched as Dante got up and squeezed back onto a seat.

“I don’t think I’ve seen you around, young man. What’s your name?”

“Dante.”

“And what grade?”

Ellie nudged Dante with her foot. He glanced down and saw her holding up one finger on each hand in her lap.

“Two-” He cut off as Ellie kicked him as subtly as she could, making him fall off the chair again.

“Ah! Uhhh, eleven.”

Mr. Gregory looked down at him. Dante tried his best to match the man’s stoic expression.

“Hm.” The teacher paused, shuffled some papers around on his desk, then continued. “There was a large stampede of students after the power went out which trashed the kitchen and nearly trampled a teacher. Some students I talked to said that you boys were in the front.”

“Would it help if I told you that we were being chased by the crowd, not leading it?” Dante asked, still sitting awkwardly on the floor.

“That depends on why you were being chased.”

“That would be me,” Seb jumped in again. “I riled them up.”

“And your detention classroom is now lacking a door handle. I suppose that was your doing as well?”

“Yes.”

Mr. Gregory took a deep breath and massaged his forehead like he was getting a headache. “So. You damaged school property, left detention, stole keys from a staff member, shut off the building’s power, and formed a miniature mob of students to chase you about the halls. And it is only…” he checked his watch on the inside of his wrist “11:30 a.m. You children are nothing if not ambitious.”

There was a long silence as the five kids sat with their varying amounts of guilt. Then the teacher spoke again.

“Is there anything else anyone would like to add to the story?”

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres
                    • Total Posts: 329

@esther-c

Hi! I’m so sorry I took a billion years to reply. For some reason, I’m having a difficult time writing right now on here. And I’m good with our characters finding others!

Navin

He nodded in reply, studying the door and giving it a mean look like it were an enemy.

The people in there probably don’t bite… actually, no, there’s always a possibility they could bite.

The lights came back on, and Navin stepped out of the way when a teacher walked past Fynn and him and stood in the doorway. He watched with slight curiosity when the guy led five students down the hallway.

Whatever their predicament was, helping them out of it could be a fun task… as long as Navin didn’t have to talk to them.

“W- we should g- glue someone t- to the wall…” Navin said quietly yet far too casually, hardly noticing he’d asked aloud as he almost smiled at the thought.

What other way was there to escape someone’s office besides gluing them to their wall? He had the necessary tools, so why not?

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@loopylin

How does your alien manage to be socially appealing and completely clueless at the same time? XD

@beth-torres

Hi! :] Yes, Navin. There is always a possibility they bite XD

@rae

Sebastian

“I still carry illegal firearms,” Seb muttered.

”What was that?”

“I think we can all agree, I started it. So I take full responsibility sir,” the kid continued doggedly. “And if you punish them as terribly as me, I’ll keep causing trouble.”

“And if I punish you worse, what will you do?”

“Um… think about not causing trouble?”

Gregory studied the boy’s face for a moment, and Seb got the distinct feeling that it was normal to think about being good, and to do so constantly. Then the teacher pressed against the desk with his crossed arms, and gave verdict. “All of you. Cleaning duty.”

Eddie pointed at Chase. “But he -”

“He bit a teacher during the blackout.”

They all glanced at the trembling kid with mild admiration and confusion.

“All of you,” Gregory spoke clearly and bluntly, “will be cleaning the halls and washing dishes this evening. Staff members will show you the ropes. And blondie.”

He again studied Seb’s face. “This isn’t your first punishment owed. You can wash dishes tomorrow night too, during the dance. With no bail.

The boy’s fists tightened. But otherwise, he kept his cool smile. “Yes sir.”

A neutral grunt. “And a teacher will call your parent.”

Seb’s smile widened. “Please don’t bother.”

“Sit down. Someone will bring you to the next class in a minute.”

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Also sorry about this, I’m treating Gregory as an NPC right now… is that okay?

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

@whalekeeper

And once again Whaley shows off her amazing psychic powers! ✨

XD You read my mind again. I already had a bit written where he gave them all cleaning and kitchen duty and made some of them miss the dance, but I like how you wrote it more.

And you’re totally fine writing Gregory. He’s just a side character I don’t care too much about. As long as he’s written as tough but fair and also a little grumpy, you’re good 👍

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

How does your alien manage to be socially appealing and completely clueless at the same time? XD

lol I think this is the first time Dante has even set foot inside a school so he is very clueless about certain things. I considered making him illiterate one time but decided his sister probably wouldn’t allow that

RAE
                            @rae

@loopylin @whalekeeper

Chase

He trembled. His hands were fisted, and every muscle was tense. He was ready to jump up and fight. To defend himself.

“Cleaning duty.”

“But he-”

“He bit a teacher during the blackout.”

Chase felt the other kids’ eyes fall upon him. He didn’t look up, he was waiting for the first blow.

The man kept talking about cleaning duty, but Chase only caught bits. His brain was going wild. Cleaning duty? That’s it? No, no it can’t be. I bit someone, I didn’t…wait, I bit someone!

Chase’s head snapped up, he stared straight on at nothing just after the teacher had said “Sit down. Someone will bring you to the next class in a minute.” His mouth was slightly agape, and his face pale. He looked like he was in shock. My…my venom!

“Is there something wrong with cleaning?” The man asked gruffly.

“The…the teach, teach…er that I, I bih, bit.” Chase never once dropped his shocked stare as he struggled with his words. “Is, is sh-she…dee…dead?”

“What was that?”

“D-dead.”

“No. What are you talking about?”

“P-pear…para…para-lie-zed?”

“Paralyzed? No, of course not! What is wrong with you?”

Chase was not relieved. “S-she, hos-hospital.”

“No, she’s not in the hospital! She only went to see the nurse.”

“No! S-she go hospital.”

“I just told you, no, she didn’t. She didn’t need to.” He huffed in exasperation.

Chase’s mind raced with his heart. How could he garentee his venom ducts had disconnected after shifting!? He ran his tongue over his teeth. What was a venom duct supposed to feel like? Biting himself wouldn’t work, he was immune. He couldn’t tell the man either, since that would mean they would kill him, imprison the Marshalls and probably kill his Aunt Beatrice too. Chase didn’t like her, but he didn’t want her to die! If the world knew about his shyiad heritage, their fates would be sealed. But remaining silent would mean the teacher could die. Chase knew as much about his venom as he did how to control it. “Be wary, Chase. Every shyiad has different ranges of venom. Some kill, some only paralyze. Some act immediately, some delay action. You can’t control shifting yet, meaning every time you shift, there is risk of a piece of your shifted form carrying over to your human one. The most common of these carry-overs are scales on the skin and venom still attached.” Chase broke his stare, shaking his head and discretely noting he couldn’t escape from the room to see if the teacher was alright.

what do I do? She could die! Or…Beatrice and the Marshalls in prison… I’m sorry, teacher, I must choose my family. May the Marshall’s God protect you.

Chase dropped his gaze to the floor, slumping his shoulders and falling as silent as death.

A young brunette woman, probably college age, came to take them to their next class. She took the man she referred to as “Mr Gregory”‘s advise and made Chase walk in front. But he was so slow and solemn, with head and shoulders sagging, that she went to grab his hand and lead him to the class that way. But as her fingertips touched his hand, he slapped her hand back and broke off in a run.

“Someone! Grab him!” She yelled.

Mr. Gregory who apparently had been watching from the doorway of the room, ran past her in a flash. Chase increased his velocity, running with speed he had not used since he ran from his father that one fateful night. He ran because a life depended on it. I must see her face! If she’s as pale as death, my venom is in her body.

He looked behind him to see if anyone was catching up. It was his mistake. He failed to notice the corner as he looked forward again until the momentum of his speed had already crashed him head first into it. Chase stumbled back, hand going to his head as warm liquid trickled forth. Still holding his head, Chase slumped against the wall, dazed. He tried to recover his breath, for his chest was heaving, so that he could get up and continue. But he couldn’t continue. Mr. Gregory was first to him, yelling at the brunette to get the school nurse.

Chase was to dazed to even pull back as the man approached.

Sorry, I made the realization about Chase’s venom (that no matter what form he would always have the venom ducts and such, they just are disconnected in certain forms) and that Chase would definitely try to run again, and this came out. I know its kinda crazy, but I’m happy with it, cuz it’s totally Chase. And he ran into the corner cuz I’m trying to keep him in the building while staying true to his character, which is really hard rn. At least with a concussion, he will not be running much since it will give him a splitting headache.

The teacher is fine, btw.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                              #theclonesdeservedbetter
                              #HugRikerSquad
                              #HugHans

RAE
                              @rae

Woah, that was longer than it was meant to be.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                                #theclonesdeservedbetter
                                #HugRikerSquad
                                #HugHans

Whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@loopylin @rae @beth-torres (if you’re planning to interact ;))

Sebastian

As the pale-faced boy was carried away by the hand of punishment, Seb could only blink obliviously. “The Chase is chased yet again.”

Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 5,468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >