Website is Up!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Website is Up!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
    @kyronthearcanin
      • Total Posts: 697

So, I know I’ve been on and off the forum (life is crazy y’all, I’m busy just fitting in YDubs XD), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve finally gone and started a website!!! Hopefully this will give me some accountability and motivation to keep pushing forward.

How is everyone?? I feel like an old veteran returning XD

Home | Avamurbargerauthor

hoping the link works XD

@keilah-h
      @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @rae @trailblazer @koshka @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @jonas @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @power @gwyndalf-the-wise (you’ve heard this but whatever XD) @folith-feolin @loopylin @aaand I’ve run out of memory lol

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2794

@kyronthearcanin

Hello!

I’m getting by lol. My life is really crazy and I’m only really online to keep up with a few friends, I think I get on about once a week or less these days, it’s a little sad. But it’s ok, I’m still drawing and writing when I’m not online. School is super busy and we’re trying to move.

How are you doing and how has ydubs been?

Ah, the link is not clickeable. I found your page on the rebellution but I can’t find your website.

へびは かっこいい です!

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
        @kyronthearcanin

@mineralizedwritings

Same though XD We’re just now finally settling into our house that we moved to, a little parsonage by our new church. Also lots of drawing and writing here. YDubs has been great, although I am leaving in May cause I can’t afford it XD

Yeah, I couldn’t figure out how to do the link!! Plus I tried finding my site on a few different devices and it was different on each one, so I’ll check into that lol

Folith-Feolin
          @folith-feolin
            • Total Posts: 310

@kyronthearcanin

Hey, Life has finally started winding down for me. AP tests are in a few weeks and my robotics team just finished up competing in FRC worlds last week. I’m helping out with a one act that my brother otherworldlyhistorian wrote and trying to get sleep.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
            @kyronthearcanin

@folith-feolin

Awesome!! Ooh, robotics sounds amazing, I’ve never really done anything like that!!! Ah, yeah, same, sleep should be easier lol. I just tore a ligament in my knee yesterday so it’s been interesting haha.

Trailblazer
              @trailblazer
                • Total Posts: 591

@kyronthearcanin

Your website is pretty cool! I just typed in your name in the search bar and found it that way. Also love the Bryan Davis quote… I have a feeling we probably already talked about his books at some point way back when I first joined KP, because his one series is like my favorite ever, and I have sooo many good quotes.

Anywayyyy, I’ve been checking up on here somewhat consistently but haven’t really posted much lately. Recently, whenever I sit down to write, I just struggle to come up with anything to write about. I know eventually I’ll find something to write again, but I don’t like having no inspiration. I’ve been pretty busy with work and other activities/church functions lately, too. That’s a basic summary of my life right now!

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

-GRCR-
                @grcr
                  • Total Posts: 943

@kyronthearcanin

Hiii!!

I couldn’t find your website ☹️… I did see the rebellution page though…

I’m doing great! Just living and learning. Making very slow progression on my novel, but it’s coming together pleasantly. I’ve been trying to put a lot of focus on drawing and animating recently and I like how all that is going. So yeah, not too much is happening over here. 😁

“What be a cretin?”
                  “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 3875

@kyronthearcanin That’s so cool!! I can’t click the link though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3202

@kyronthearcanin

Hey!!

ooh, how is YDubs? I’ve been looking into it recently and it looks really cool. I’m just not sure if I want to spend the money on it or not.

I’m doing pretty good! Life is going. Writing’s been sort of meh lately. My main WIP is falling flat rn, so I’ve been trying to think of how to push through that writer’s block, but I think I just need to stay away from it for a while. Meanwhile, I’ve been working on a contemporary novel that takes place in 1990s New Mexico. So I’m really excited about that one. 😁 I have a short story idea that I might work on soon as well.

That’s pretty much it! (:

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3202

Oh and the link’s not working for me. It’s not even showing up as a link. :/ Did you use the link button at the top of the post box? I’ve used that before and it works fine. I just type whatever text I want, highlight it, press the link button, then insert the url into the small box they give me.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                        @kyronthearcanin

@trailblazer Yes, Bryan Davis is amazing!! He’s one of my favorite authors, but my top is N D Wilson. I believe the quote I have on there is from Ashley Stalworth??? But I’d have to check XD I’ve had a similar time with writing, just able to get words on one of my stories while the others are somewhat stuck. We’re super busy and I just tore a ligament in my knee so now I have a brace on it for a couple weeks and have to limp around lol.

@grcr
                          That makes sense! I haven’t drawn in a while, I need to lol. Can’t animate to save my life.

@keilah-h
                          Thanks! Yeah, I’m really not sure how to get links to work, plus on certain devices the actual URL to my site seems to come up with nothing. But I’ll see if I can figure it out lol.

@esther-c
                          YDubs is good!!! I really enjoyed it, just can’t afford it anymore. I would stay if I could for sure. The videos are good but I finished them twice through within a couple months so I’ve been mostly using the community since then. Oh, I suck at contemporary lol, I wish I was better. Oddly enough the only thing I have published physically is a contemporary short story in an anthology XD

Okay, thanks, I’ll try that here in a little bit, I’m so weird with tech XD

Trailblazer
                          @trailblazer
                            • Total Posts: 591

@kyronthearcanin

I have two quotes that are very similar, and both of mine are from Eye of the Oracle. I didn’t write down which character said them, though.

“What you have learned in the light, my friend, never doubt when it is dark.”

“It would be foolish to deny what I have learned in the light. That is the chief rule of discernment.” (I’m pretty sure this one was Makaidos)

We’re super busy and I just tore a ligament in my knee so now I have a brace on it for a couple weeks and have to limp around lol.

Ahh that’s no fun!

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!

oh and that article is awesome. Makes me wonder if I’ve gone too far in some recently picked up obsessions, but TBH that’s how I always feel when I read articles about pacing yourself and having a filter on your media, so don’t feel at fault for messing me up. If anything, I probably needed it, and am now staring at my computer home screen and asking whether the character who’s displayed there deserves the place he has in my world anymore.

Ugh, I hate how easily I can get obsessed with something.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                              @kyronthearcanin

@trailblazer Ooh yes those are so good!!

@keilah-h
                                Thanks! Same here, lol. I haven’t been on the Reb in a while but I believe my next article should be up on the 26th.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >