@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Looking for feedback on my first book! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh! And as for writing, it’s been really slow for a while. Over the summer I’m planning to step back from what used to be my main WIP and focus on this new idea that will not leave me alone. XD (to be fair, I chose to flesh out the characters and write a few scenes which made me like it even more, lol) But I think that’s going to be good. I might…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Looking for feedback on my first book! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
(Sorry for getting back to you so late!! Life has been pretty busy rn.)
Well, a lot is going on concerning family relations. Not ones in my immediate family, but with our other relatives. My grandmother is moving out here soon, so a lot is going to change. There are going to be a lot of opportunities to deny myself and serve and love…
-
Esther replied to the topic Looking for feedback on my first book! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
No it’s not working. It’s kinda doing the same thing it is for Janessa. 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok maybe more like this coming week. 🤦🏻♀️ Life has gotten busyyyy
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve written/read a lot of ya romance-ish stuff, but I’ve actually never touched enemies-to-lovers before. XD I don’t really have any tips to share, but everyone else had some good advice!
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have time right now, but I’m sure I’ll be able to get to reading this by next week!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, definitely! XD
True… I actually don’t know many super introverts. Most people I know are either ambiverts, mostly introverts, or extroverts. (Which, come to think of it, is mostly the type of character I write! I literally have no super introverted charries! Ok… I have no idea how I got to this topic but whatever… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok awesome!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I should clarify, he will still take Nar to the dance, this isn’t a denial! I think he’s just realizing personal boundaries which are things he doesn’t always have 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Angelo probably
Hugo paused, before once again crumpling as his own head crushed him like an anvil.
The butterfly flew away. Seb lifted his voice above their conflict. “Hey! He’s going to collapse if you keep doing that!”
“Doing what?” Nar stood nearby.
“Your precious brother is putting emotional weight on mine.”
Although Alpha continu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I wondered if you were stalking XD Your princessly aura left shimmers in the air around my computer. *Passes you gummy frogs*
*Snatches Rae some cookie dough*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
There, now he’ll fight for ya
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I apologize for Hugo’s behavior 😅 but Alpha definitely strikes a nerve here.
Hugo
Toying war?
Hugo let out a soft sigh, and kicked the knife away. He continued avoiding Alpha’s thrusts, but now felt rattled, the prospect of pointlessness hovering over him.
Why was he even playing along? He should never have agreed to it in the first pla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
In a spar, against Hugo, Jr would never use knives.
Oki *salutes* I probably should have clarified that I pictured him throwing one knife for effect, then shifted to physical combat.
If you decide to rp Jr’s moves again, please note he never let’s his guard down, and always knows where you are.
I suppose this is where we are at a sta…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hugo
Hugo wasn’t a person who held grudges, or ever reached past mild annoyance. He felt annoyance now, and even though he knew – probably – why Alpha acted the way he did, it didn’t make it much easier to bridge the personality gap.
Nevertheless, understanding differences made it easier to peace-make.
Hugo hissed softly under his sca…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
School is over! Next up, martial arts lessons >:]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness, I know a show with a protagonist named Cole who turns into a ghost… O.O Anyway you’re fine, I don’t assume magic in books to be demonic as in fiction it’s typically natural/neutral.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It’s all fine
Angelo
This time Hugo expected the blow. He dodged, and softly glared up at Alpha. “I was enjoying the view.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @loopylin (much thanks to Hana!)
Gangsta Bois
The two eventually revived themselves, got a note excusing Sebastian from his next class, and left for Hugo’s physical education class which meant to start in minutes.
Bast – as Hugo affectionately called his brother – took crow’s nest, riding Hugo’s shoulders again, and with the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
He might, but not actively. Kid needs a power nap.
- Load More

Ooh, what kind?
There is a jiu jitsu place nearby that I’m planning to join 😀 I have no experience though, so I may be under the normal levels for someone my age for quite a bit.
Oh, nice! I’ve done a little bit (like a VERY little bit) of jiu jitsu at my martial arts studio and it was super fun (especially the parts where you get to choke someone :D).
I’m looking forward to that XD