@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
About Anne with an E, that’s horrible. Like, can’t you just keep the story for what it is instead of twisting it to fit the status quo?? I severely doubt L. M. Montgomery would ever want to give off a message like that. But that’s why we need to keep spreading the light of Christ through our stories, to show people the Truth. <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
For those of you who replied to the article I shared, I read your posts, I just don’t have the brain power rn to respond to each individually. XD But yes, I totally agree!! We need a balance of darker and lighter stories to meet readers where they’re at in life and give them what they need.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 I’m sorry I haven’t RPed in so longgg!! But I’ll be able to write the next RP tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this so much!! Characters are my favorite ✨
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wait! So, when God said to be fruitful and multiply, he wasn’t only talking to the berry bushes and mathematicians?! 😋
😂
An idea for your story. Instead of your love interest being the gladiator, have him be a surgeon/medtech of the gladiators.
Okay, yeah! I do like that whole dynamic a lot, not sure if I’ll incorporate it or not, but t…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wait! So, when God said to be fruitful and multiply, he wasn’t only talking to the berry bushes and mathematicians?! 😋 Very well answered.
An idea for your story. Instead of your love interest being the gladiator, have him be a surgeon/medtech of the gladiators. A gladiator could “like” your main charie, and she thinks…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever
Y’all GUESS WHAT. Marcel has a best friend now and I am in love with this character concept. Like I actually cannot. It’s so good. I can’t talk about it because I like to leave new characters to simmer for a week or so before I mess with them… but he needed a best friend and NOW HE HAS ONE
I will say she…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, did Chase invite Mars somewhere or… I can’t remember XDXD Speaking of, the child will not have a date at the rate we’re going, so I know at least one student will be stuffing chocolates in his mouth, in the corner alone.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hugo
The lights went out.
Pax shrunk away into the darkness. The cold air stopped blowing around them, and outraged voices outside told them the power completely let out.
“I wonder who did it…” Hugo whispered. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”
Okay he’s distracting em now. Ready to send out the twin squad.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I absolutely love it when I take a short break from creative endeavors, and when I come back, everything clicks together, I get a half dozen new character ideas, a new plot device occurs to me… I highly recommend taking week-long breaks, because this is awesome.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sure, no prob!
-
whaley replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh that’s a perfect explanation, thank you for digging into that! Because I didn’t have the brain power to explain it even though it was on my mind.
Lol, I’ll take it 😂
I am also sorry if anything I said sounded overly aggressive or intimidating…
I just feel like this is an important topic. Knowing every story -…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
yep lol.
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
this is unfished, but enjoy anyways.
Lesli smiles, looking around at the amassing crowd around her.
“Wow, I’ve never seen the shopping district so crowded!” She squeezes Tauren’s arm, being careful not to wrinkle his starched white shirt.
“Yeah…” Tauren scans the crowd easily, his h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ah, was my post eaten?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD thanks! I’m taking Japanese rn. I put it through translate too just to make sure I did it right lol.
You do! I forgot about that! Oh that’s super cool! I always like when expressions relevant to history are worked into worldbuilding.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
KUN’EN
“Drop your weapons or I won’t hesitate to attack.” Came a deep voice ahead of them. At first, he couldn’t see the forms around the dark corner. Fortunately though, his eyes were used to seeing through dark waters, and they adjusted quickly.
A bellowing laugh escaped his chest when he eventually saw the threat. “Atta…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Perfect!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
This is a very insightful (and off topic) conversation lol. Maybe we should create a new thread. (There probably is one already, actually.)
Yeah 😂
-
Sara Ann {Spark}'s profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Sara Ann {Spark} changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
