@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Charityanne replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 Very nice! I felt like it was real.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amature writer!!
As for my writing, I dabble in a bit of everything. My WIP is ya dystopian, I have written the first book in a fantasy duology, and I have ideas for a his-fic, contemporary, and 2-4 ideas for biblical fiction s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yerp they just busted open the dining room door to get out lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Love the collages/moodboards!!! They look really awesome!!
and the villain… Man he sounds so cool. Er *clears throat* intriguing. I like writing villains. 😁😁
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
How old is Dante btw?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin
Corvina
Great…another person…
Corvina scowled, fists clenching.
Then again…it got the attention off of her…if she wanted, she could probably escape now. Into the shadows, shifting into her Raven form.
Ah…she probably wouldn’t even have to do that. Her shadows would probably hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yea but I didn’t know what was behind the door….
Oh yeah… oops. XD
GASP HEY!!!! Maybe @princesachronicle22 new healer character?! That way she can help Nyx??
Yes!! Great idea! If she wants to do it then I’m in! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I just read the first chapter and it sounds really interesting!
And the cover is beautiful!! Did you design it yourself? (And if so, where/how did you do it?)
I’ll probably pop in on here and read a few chapters from time to time. (I’m in the middle of a few other books for my own pleasure and for school atm) You don’t need to ta…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c yea but I didn’t know what was behind the door….
GASP HEY!!!! Maybe @princesachronicle22 new healer character?! That way she can help Nyx??
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold-hummingbird
And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
Do any of us really?? XD
Anywho…
Hi!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amature writer!
My writing is a little bit of everything! My WIP is a ya dystopian, I wrote the first book in a fantasy duology (which is being put asi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s never too late! We just keep throwing people in. It’s great! XD
Now I’m on! And I am actually getting the notifications now. It may have just been those one or two posts…
or I may have accidentally deleted the email 😅*clears throat*I almost wrote another RP, but I think it’s your turn. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That last one! XDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello hello! I’m Lesli mintz from cww. I’m on a slight internet break, so don’t expect a lot of chatter XD. Had to stop by and say hi though!
A couple ask the newbie questions:
(Oh also a dragon book sounds cool!)
1. what is your favorite theme for your books?
2. are snakes cool?
3. Favorite music?
Same…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Nerp! It’s open for everyone! We usually just ask and such if we wanna join a certain group of other charries and such. For instance a lot of my charries are traveling with @freedomwriter rn
@esther-c heeeey u on? Ik ur not getting the Notifs right lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 aww boys…it’s alright…. Ara’s protective of him…but seeing you guys like this, she’ll forgive you…I know it.
Arabella
Dietrich and Adolphus‘ eyes went wide, faces paling as all eyes turned to them. They forced their heads down as Frida glared.
“Boys,” she practically spat. “What is wrong with you two?”
“N-Nothing [Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
What?!?! Someone actually said that to you? *Grinds teeth* Wow. They are so wrong.
I would love to read your book!! But I probably won’t be able to right now though, I’m not on KP as much right now. It sounds awesome!! I love your characters already! Except the villain. I despise him DX.
- Load More
