@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Are you sure you’ll want me to? It might spoil it… 😉
Well…I guess not. I’ll just prepare myself. 😭😅
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
Whoa!! Awesome!! I’ve had 2 white Christmas’s in my entire lif…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we don’t care XD
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @starofthenorth @arien @koshka @whalekeeper
I’ve been loving reading these…XDXD
Good job, @felicity, getting everyone back on track!! One day maybe one of us will make a website for…well, what we were talking about here XD.
And….It’s probably gonna be me XDJK. Or not. XD -
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s crazy!!!
I like snow, but I’m glad it gets warm here too. Ohio has ridiculous weather! XD
-
Erica replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21
We have snow . . . 16 inches of it at least . . . and a lot more coming . . .
We’re having a blizzard right now!!
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
We get snow in October (it u…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Once your done, I’d love to read it if you’re willing to share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!
Yes!! 😊❤️
It’s super sweet. I can totally understand Brynn’s love of snow….it’s the same with me! It’s literally snowing here right now….super big flakes…I’m going to look out the window and see if a nice guy is walking down the street with his dog. 😍🤣
XDXD!! That’s hilarious.
Can y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
“Are you two looking for anyone?” Grimm asked.
Ami shook her head. “Not really. We’re just… here.” She smiled. “What about you?”
Sorry, that was really short. 😅 XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The backup plan XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have never read them, but I’ve heard of them. I know my friend described it as almost a staple of YA fiction at her school. As in, pretty much everyone had read it.
I’ve never had a big interest in reading it before, but as of now, I’m still deciding if I want to or not.
It’s interesting to hear different opinions on it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, it sounds a lot like Quentin, the hero’s distant cousin. I mean, if names run in the family…
That’d be cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops!! Just noticed that someone else asked you about your favorite coffee. 😅
I’ll ask this instead:
5. If you could live in any country, which would you choose?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!!! I bumped into you on another thread, but it’s so nice to meet you!!
I am learning Spanish as well, and play the violin!!
As for my writing, I like a little bit of everything. I wrote the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology; I am currently writing a dystopian trilogy; I have an idea for a biblical fiction a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the title suggestions!
Awesome!! Thanks for reading!
I’m sure your grandparents will love it!
Thx!! I really hope they do!!
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVE her aesthetic! It’s awesome! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I’m sure they wouldn’t mind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I think if the charries aren’t doing a lot I’ll bring the guard in to provoke people XD
- Load More
