@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light started the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is my new WIP with Asher and Iris. I’ve written 1000 words!! Lol, I know that’s not that much, but for me, it is. Please tell me what you think about it. Thank you!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @felicity @orielle21 @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @eli…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February.
Similar story here, although we have already gotten a good amount of snow this month. We are finally getting a white Christmas this year…I think. Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything. *feeling…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Heh, as my pastor said, we have four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.
Good one!!!!! 😉
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hola! Beautiful name!!
My problem with Spanish is the opposite of yours….I have a good accent and can speak and read words but when it comes to comprehension, I get lost. I get discouraged at times. But I am going to a women’s Bible study and some of the ladies only speak Spanish so I get to exercise my listening skills then.
My…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hola Amiga! Mucho gusto. Super fun to meet another Spanish learner and violin player. I love Biblical fiction so looking forward to when and if you decide to share!
1. Favorite school subject?
Well, I’ve been out of school for a few years but while I was in school, I would have said History, though I liked English too.
2. Chocolate or…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Hello! Nice to meet you and I appreciate the welcome. You would love my yard…there’s a creek running through it and I have to cross a bridge to get to my garden.😍 Now for the questions1. What’s your favorite song or music artist?
Ooo…favorite song changes a lot for me but right now it is Stand by Newsboys. Besides them, I…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini
❤️❤️❤️ -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin
Feather and Crosshair
“If you want to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” Aurivis said, and he climbed up. Feather noticed one of his wings was injured.
She looked around for a place to get a foothold, but Crosshair was clearly thinking two steps ahead of her. He used the grappling hook att…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Hello there! My name’s Keilah.
Birds are great! What type is your favorite?
You can play the flute and the violin? That’s cool! My OC Feather has a sort of magic flute and plays it quite a bit…..and her friend Bucky has a violin but doesn’t really know how to play it.
And yes, Spanish! I come from a Hispanic family….I can…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings First question, what does bunkers mean? Then i can probably get a general idea of what he does.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @esther-c @am-I-missing-somebody??
Feather
A dragon.
He was beautiful.
“What kind of strange magic is this?” he asked.
“Who are you?” Lyla asked.
“Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.” said the dragon, shifting slightly. His…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah, I see. I’m not sure though, maybe they do. I haven’t come across an explanation yet, but I did see it done, just the last letter in a name.
I may need to come back to this after some study.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whatever you like! I would love to hear your ideas. (Or should that be read?)
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And the best part is, we can analyse these boy’s actions and romantic gestures, recording them ever faithfully to use for literary purposes…
Because we’re writers…
No other reason…
XDXD Yep!! No other reason…none at all….XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww thx!!! Ahhh I feel like Matt and Pax are totally gonna bond over their shared stutters 😭 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened slightly as the young boy asked about his bear, his words stumbling out, just like Paxton’s often did.
He…sounded just like him. Though, a tad braver.
Paxton glanced at Lu…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
You’re so welcome!!! 😄
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
I promise I’ll keep it secret. 😀
Yeah!! @godlyfantasy12 has some great plot twists!! Okay, good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD
Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂
Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for…[Read more]
- Load More

