@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actua…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I have heard that one on the radio before!! I didn’t know his name though. Yes, that’s a great song. He’s got a beautiful voice 😍! Thank you for sharing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think I just threw the hot sauce part in there, because they are really afraid of their foster parents, especially Iris, And I don’t think they would actually do it. But I’m struggling with just how violent and abusive the parents are. They’re enough for the siblings to be afraid of them, but I don’t feel very comfort…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Helping you mom with Christmas is great! Maybe Matthew and Lyla will just quietly follow the group for awhile Xd)
Lesli and Tauren
Lesli listens carefully to the conversation about magic and dragons.
“Woah!” She looks over at the crystal in Lunas hand. “Does that do something?”
Tauren stands…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, you’ve never heard a Tauren Wells song?! 😲
Here’s a great one:
( @orielle21 have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep it in mind! I think I need to develop the history of people who have done this before Layson, and maybe I’ll use one of there names in combination with the stuff here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Fun topic, thanks! 😀
I started writing this past July, but had been involved with writing for a bit longer. My sister has been writing for a long time, and I liked to talk stories with her and help her come up with plot ideas. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t have a story of my own. Previous to that, my sister and I would make…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ur good! Some probably won’t be able to due to Christmas, so it’s fine 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
I’m not gonna be able to RP much for the next few days, (I’m helping my mom get ready for Christmas!!) so, y’all can make Matthew and Lyla just do whatever. I trust y’all. Or you could pretend that they disappeared, or maybe you could have your charries get separated from Matt and Lyla. Whatever…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie’s soo pretty!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c luv Tyrone’s board! I already luv him XD
Grimm
Grimm lowered his arm from where he’d protectively placed it over Lyn and Nyx. He stared at the two newcomers, nodding his head in welcome.
The man from before, Aloth, was gone, his footsteps echoing as he exited down the hall.
“Seems to be quite a few unsavory people in this place…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, that was long. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’m finally RPing! 😁
Everton
Next to him, Ami spoke up. “We’ll help you find them if you’d like.”
“That’d be great!” Jocelyn replied.
The small group continued down the hall. As they walked, Ev heard a man cry, “Hold still and you won’t be hurt!”
“Let go of me!” Replied a young woman’s voice.
It sounded as if th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin AWWWW! Cute!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and I appreciate the welcome. You would love my yard…there’s a creek running through it and I have to cross a bridge to get to my garden.😍 Now for the questions
Whoa!! 😍 That sounds Heavenly!
Ooo…favorite song changes a lot for me but right now it is Stand by Newsboys. Besides them, I like listening to For King…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin @whalekeeper yea I get it, still my fav series tho! Lol!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
XD
I’m fine, I’m wrapped up in my blanket and sitting by a fire, so now I’m warm! Thanks all the same! *shoves coat under chair to wait until next time shivers strike*
Okay, good!! 🙂 We’ve got a nice toasty fire going too! Me and my brother just went outside, and we have a kiddie pool that was filled with water, and it’s frozen solid…[Read more]
- Load More

