@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini Just so you know, Hunter is a dragon/human hybrid creature.
He looks human in all respects, except he has a teal, scaly tail, and wings. His brother Echo and sister Omega were with him several minutes ago, but they might’ve left….?
Hunter
A girl came up to him. “My name is Jasmine and I just moved here. I’m 14 and in 9th g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I don’t know why I write overall. Most stuff I write is fanfiction, and I just write that because I love exploring ideas I have about characters I like…….
My Rexy series was inspired by the fact that I have autism, and that I hate it when people call it a “disability.” Like, there is nothing that stops me from living a normal-ish life.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 No, I’ve never read that! What’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Good idea, let’s talk more about KOTLC!
I like the series, but being a science person, I wasn’t a huge fan of how she doesn’t explain the natural laws of the world. Like okay, I get that the theory of relativity is way off in the KOTLC universe, but what theory do they have in place to explain its [real] effects?
Or the periodic…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL yeah. Nyx, you’re hilarious.
poor Crosshair though…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini is your charrie talking to one of mine? Or someone else’s? Just so I can figure out what to reply.
-
MineralizedWritings and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! If the stakes are low, that means there’s not much at stake.
High stakes would be if somebody was at risk of dyeing or permanent damage.
Doesn’t seem like anyone going to die here XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you enjoyed it! 😃😃 I like Joel’s pic too. 😍 What did you mean by low stakes? Is that a term?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I like the pic you chose for Joel XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I really liked that. I wouldn’t change a thing! It seems like the kind of story you read when you need a pick me up. Low stakes, but still lots of fun, and the time travel thing makes it extra interesting! I felt like you did a really good job moving between the dialogue and the narrated sections.
Thanks for the great read!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
It was rather cheesy, but…we laughed. That’s all that matters, right? 😀 😀 Sweet!
Lol, yes, that’s all that matters! Speaking of sibling laughs, my little brother is always talking about how many books I read, and he was singing the song from Tangled, the part where Repunzel’s singing “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe two or three.” B…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lydia

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
James

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Joel

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago

Here is a picture of Jessica.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
So, I noticed that the kids are going to school. But it’s Christmastime. So that would be weird if they were going to school that close to Christmas Day.
Wow. I don’t know how I missed that….thanks for pointing it out. *thumbs up*
I suggest reading it aloud
I’ll try that. I do a lot of dialogue in my writing as you will see and so m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait, are you sure he wasn’t teasing you? 🤣 It was pretty obvious to me!
Oh, no, I know when he’s teasing, and he wasn’t teasing 🤣. Okay, good!! 😂
Took me a while to reply, but now I am! 😁
Yay! Thank you for taking the time to respond 😊!
First of all, I could really feel the sibling dynamic! Great job on that! Sibling dynam…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word!!! That’s super cold.
I think it’s cold in a lot of the US because of the arctic front. Yesterday was terrible. It didn’t go over 3 degrees Fahrenheit!! Today is a little better. Funny thing is, a week from now it will be 58. 😆
I expect we’ll see a polar bear soon
I wouldn’t doubt it. Lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Took me a while to reply, but now I am! 😁
First of all, I could really feel the sibling dynamic! Great job on that! Sibling dynamics are my favorite!! I could also feel the tone: Sure, they were in a bad situation, but it didn’t get them down all the way, bc they had each other.
I’m already really liking your cha…[Read more]
- Load More
