@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
2) Paula Fay (a sweet young lady of about 20 years of age has dark hair and brown eyes. Simple country girl with a big heart and generous spirit. Loves to work hard but always finds time to read and spend time with the children in the village.)

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Introducing my three WIP characters!! (Please bear with me…my charrie pictures are not historically accurate to the medieval time period. I may even change the time period to better include everything that I want to write about.)
Funny story how I came about the names for these characters….I used to work at a greenhouse and one day…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams
Here is a little something for anyone who likes historical fiction…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey Caitlyn! Welcome to KP! Also, your name is really pretty! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it spelled that way.
Anyway, I’m TheLoonyOne, also a homeschooled writer (go homeschool!). I checked out Rebelutionary, and it looks really cool! I even went down a rabit-hole and took a quiz… 😆 Science is… alright… but I like…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oooooo. That sounds very interesting. I like how you have the setting in the South. Very good question to leave the reader with. Seems to me not only will Pastor Adrian have to answer that but we will too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins
He had heard the man’s voice and he knew, just knew, he was safe. His friend gripped his arm tighter, as if reading his thoughts. Daithí shot him a look which clearly translated to I know you’re not a fool, so don’t act like one. Wilkins sighed and smoothed his axe handle. Then he shrugged and stepped into the li…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe a scene or two…? Not a lot of it tho…it’s kinda on backburner right now, and I haven’t gotten around to really writing the full book from Chapter 1. I do have a blurb, tho, if you would want to see it. 🙂
Sure!!! 🙌🏻 🙂
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣😂 I actually posted that comic a few weeks ago on here but it didn’t work the first time. Guess it decided that now was the right time to work. If you want to see the rest, it’s on here somewhere. I think it’s on seven and eight.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, is Lifemark any good? Me and my fam just rewatched Overcomer not long ago…and as per usual, I cried…but it’s so good.
Yes, Lifemark is good. Sad but happy at the same time. From the perspective of a boy who was adopted as a baby. My friend told me about Overcomer but I have yet to watch it.
I must recommend Beyond the Mask<…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL LOL that’s hilarious. My sister and I joined KP at the same time, otherwise we probably would have done something similar 🤣🤣 At first the “my sister works in a coffee shop too” thing really threw me off, but now I totally see that’s a sister thing to do! LOL thanks for the laugh!
🤣🤣🤣
You are very welcome. ☺…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! Another homeschooled historical fiction writer!! XD
Hola amiga! 😄😄🙌🏻 I once had a coworker named Mia and she spoke Spanish so I would say to her, “Hola mi amiga mia.” 🤣
Fav authors…Tolkien, Janette Oke, Louisa May Alcott.
Fav movies/ tv shows/ series, etc…. LOTR, Lifemark, War Horse (just watched it last night ᾗ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t remember if it was here or another forum you were asking about critiques…
I’ve seen two different formats for critique sharing here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something different.
Some people share a scene from there WIP, about 1-2k words, and ask for specific feedback. Often times this is if you are asking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, the whole thing of you two not telling us you’re sisters…XD
I do the same thing sometimes XD
At my old youth group, my sister and I didn’t tell new people we were siblings, because idk, why? It’s a bit hard to keep up in person. We each tried to make friends there on our own so it wasn’t super obvious. We had a…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
No, I’ve never read that! What’s it about?
From what I remember (it’s been so long since I’ve read it) it is about a boy named Charlie who lives out west near a Native American community and he raises a raven as his pet.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome! I’m a newbie here myself so I have not yet established a set of questions to ask. I will start with you!!
Also, I love historical fiction. That’s what I mostly write. I was also homeschooled. *fist bump*
1) Do you play any instruments?
2) What is your favorite bird?
3) What time period in history do you like wri…[Read more] - Load More
