@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Brave one.” I love that……..
Feather
“If it isn’t the owner… it could be some other magician working from the shadows. It has to be some kind of magic user. Perhaps…” Aurivis trailed off, smoke rising from his nose. “What do you suggest we do them, brave one?”
“Hey Feather, wait up!” Milo called, running up…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I love that picture.
And wait…. @lightoverdarkness6 watched videos based off your stories??? You animate them?! Can I have a link or something because I really want to do that too!
@whalekeeper Sorry about that! I love talking about my favorite movie series, as you can tell. I can move it to another thread if you want.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
UMM OK FIRST OFF THAT REVENGE STORY?
*chef’s kiss* XD
I BET THAT CHARACTER WAS AMAZING 😭
As for the protection squad anyone and everyone can join!! It’s pretty much just a fun thing we made up when we were like “NO! STOP HURTING OUR FAV CHARRIES XD”
Even tho we keep doing it ourselv…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@hobbitchild THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thx!!
@lightoverdarkness6 lol!!! I luv Nyx too he really is hilarious. And yes Lilith is the worst. Glad ur bro likes my charries!!!!
🤣 and yes he does have a teddy bear! Her name is Hope. She goes with him when he leaves his home with Ara and the gang. (He actually has it in the castle RP rn)
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felcity
I love that verse! And that quote is going on my “quotes wall.” 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
“I’m really hungry, too,” I said, my stomach growling. I stopped at a window and looked out. I frowned. Raining. “I guess we can’t go outside and look for food,” I said.
“Or we could,” Everton said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll pass,” I said. We continued down the hall, the only sound being our footst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, all!!
So I thought that we needed a thread on here solely dedicated to encouragement. My idea was to post Bible verses and quotes on here to simply encourage each other. I’m not trying to prohibit sharing prayer requests on here, but I think on this thread we should only share prayer requests that relate to writing, since the title is, “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
My fantasy duology was originally supposed be a retelling of the story of Queen Esther, but it didn’t quite work that way. So basically this is what it’s about:
Corissa (Corie) Jace and her twin brother Tyrone lost their parents four years ago. Shorty after their parents disappeared, Ty ran away. Corie had discovered the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! It’s great!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle21 @starofthenorth
I’m so glad you all are interested in this!!! 😀
I think that it would be cool to have it be mostly Miles with a few chapters from Audrey’s POV.
Oooh! I like that idea!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Zlatan….those words….Koshka like how do I write so well?!?! Guuurl!!
Um, I don’t know? It sort of flowed.
That’s part of this series theme, just not in the way most may take it. I’m not talking about ethnicity or stuff like that, although I suppose that is a point. I don’t really know how to explain it, but I hope my books poi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I knaaaaarrr!!!! But it has to happen I’m afraid for the story’s sake….
*hugs my baby*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
GAHHHH!!!
NOVEMBER! NOOOOOO!!!!
You shadows, stay out of this darlings mind. *Draws sword* You hear me?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin he and Corvina are that aren’t they? I didn’t even realize that!!
and thanks!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And that RP went somewhere I did not expect it to go XD (I expected November to get upset and maybe just stand up a bit for the twins or something but NOPE THAT 👆🏻 HAPPENED!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka WHOO MAN!! Zlatan….those words….Koshka like how do I write so well?!?! Guuurl!! Also ur good friend!! We may go on and RP knowing that if that’s ok 😊 @freedomwriter76
November
Sub-human…?
November’s mind latched to the words, twisting them. Recoiling them, wrapping them tightly around his brain until he found his actual fists wer…[Read more]
- Load More
