-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Super cool!!!! I’d love to jump on board if I can! I’d LOVE you to do a world for me, but I’m a bit worried it may be a little too complicated . . . XD so for now I have a OC!!!
Type: character
Description: long, wavy auburn hair; navy blue eyes; oval face; tan sun-kissed skin; height around 5′ 6”; slender and…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Sorry for the late response!!! My messages must be going somewhere else in my email again *groans* XD Anyhow! This sounds super cool!!!!! However, I don’t know if I’d be able to join since my schedule is quite busy! But I hope all goes well you!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry!!! I’ll be praying for you! <3 (I can see how that would be a good weapon XD)
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for blessing my eyes!!!! I will be sure to pick up your book as soon as it’s released!!!!! XD
. . . Ok, but seriously though, I LOVE the cover!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
ThAt’S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I don’t usually judge books by the cover, so for me it doesn’t really matter what it looks like. However, THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!! It would totally catch my eye, if that’s what your wondering!!! I would definitely pick it up!!!!!!!! It looks so magical!!!!!! And I LOVE your art!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ha! Thank you!!!!!
Thanks!!!! I like it too!!!! It actually comes from a long story XD
Lol yes he’s a pirate too!!!!! What a coincidence!!!! Mine is deaf and likes astronomy!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I too just finished a collage that I felt like sharing 🙂

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting
SO COOOLLLL!!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @mkfairygirl @gracie-j
Lol thanks for the wonderful explanations!!! Sorry I have no idea how I didn’t see that before XD That’s such a great idea!!!!!! I’ll have to start one soon!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those collages are so cool!!!!!!!
Sorry to crash this conversation, but I was just curious on what the boxes are you guys are putting together. I’ve heard of some people on here talking about them before. Do you mind explaining what the boxes are for??? I was just curious XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
That picture of the vase is incredible!!!!!!!! I love realism, but I’m not too good at objects XD I enjoy drawing people a lot more!!!
Your manga drawing is amazing!!!!!!!! I love that art style!!!!!
Both of you are so talented!!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!!!!!!!
AWWWWW!!!!! Those names are adorable!!!! And the nicknames!!!!! I love Cricket!!!! That’s so adorbs (you’re not the only one who says it XD) And Liam! I’ve always been fond of that name!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hopefully you see this!!! I didn’t really know how was the best way to reach you, but I just wanted to say that when I clicked your link to your email, it went to a page that said it couldn’t find what it was looking for. I’m not sure if I did something wrong XD I’m still new to this!!!!!!! Sorry to bother you!!!! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
OH YES!!!!!!
THE NICKNAMES!!!!!!!! I love coming up with nicknames for charries!!!!!!!! Especially when it’s a special nickname that only one character calls another or something meaningful like that! Or when it’s just a funny one!!!!!! XD
Like Everett, my character from my pirate WIP, just calls Daren ‘Captain’ for the majority…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I love those names!!!!!!!
Lol yes!!!! That will be over used in my future at some point!!!!!
I really am fond of the names Aryn and Asher for boys!!! I’ve thought about naming them for my future children and characters in my stories! For girls I like Faith and Blessing (This isn’t really a name, but I read about a…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol I totally get it!!! Don’t stress over it!!!!!
I’m still trying to imagine ‘Hallie Watson’ in your story!!!! XD OH YES!!!!!!! I completely forgot about that chat we had about how your name was Alexa and that happened to be the name of my MC from my other series!!!!!! What a coincidence!!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! I did it on here too!!!! I’m so sorry I keep spelling your name wrong!!!!!!
Ha!!! Thank you!!!!!!! My friend said the same thing once!!! I’ve been told it’s “unusual” or “mystical” even XD I can’t imagine how your story would be with Hallie Watson instead!!!!! That’d be so strange!!! I’ve never read a story with…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH!!!!!! Sorry I just realized I spelled your @ thing wrong!!!!!! So sorry about that!!!!!!! I’m seriously so excited to read it though!!!! MUST. FIND. TIME!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOHHHH!!!! YES!!! I’d love to read it!!!!!! You can email it whenever!!! Warning some of my emails for KP are going to a different folder so if it takes me a while to see it, you’ll know why XD I’ll try to look out for it though!!!!
And thank you!!!! I really like hers turned out!!!! I don’t know what idea it gave you, but happy I…[Read more]
- Load More
