Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 12 posts - 871 through 882 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@abigail-m Thanks!

@hallie-jean
      Thank you! One of the few things I drew back then.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@devastate-lasting @scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome!

@hallie-jean
        Of course! Isn’t Cricket just the cutest? It’s actually a real nickname for Christine–when I found that out I knew I just had to use it for a charrie one day! So have I!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216
          • Total Posts: 1011

@abigail-m

I finished Mejia!! So I know I’m still a beginner, but I still really wanted to try to illustrate Mejia for you because she’s one of the greatest characters I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting!! I’m going to do the others, but wanted your opinion on my art style/if this looks like Mejia. PLEASE tell me if it doesn’t look like her or if you need me to change anything!!! If you don’t like her, please let me know!! I’m very honored that you let me illustrate her, and again, I know I’m still a novice. Anyways, here she is!!! <33333 I also included the hood from the reference image as well as some facial paint and the grey cloak. I hope you don’t mind!!!

Abigail.M.
          @abigail-m
            • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216

*GASPS* NO! DON”T CHANGE A SINGLE THING! That looks just like her!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀  😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE IT AND HOW HONORED I AM THAT YOU ILLUSTRATED MEJIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time anyone has ever drew a character for TSW and I am so happy right now, you have no idea how ecstatic I am!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR DRAWING HER AND I CAN”T WAIT TO SEE THE OTHERS WHEN YOU FINISH THEM!!!!!

*Inhales air*
            Okay, alright, I’m calm……

WOW, THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Alexa Autorski
            @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

Awwwwwww, YAY!!!!!!!! GIRL I’M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE MY ILLUSTRATION!!!! I mean, it’s such an honor for me to hear that you think I did a good job!!! *internally screaming* YAY, I was hoping that’s how you envisioned her (I was SO nervous that I hadn’t portrayed her accurately!!), and OH MY GOODNESS YOU DON’T HAVE TO THANK ME BECAUSE THIS WAS A HUGE HONOR!!! I mean, I felt so proud to be illustrating her!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I’m definitely going to do more with her, as well as Anton, Filip, Lila, and Morio, but just wanted to make sure you liked the first one. AWW, YOU MADE ME SMILE SO BIG!! I’m so flattered that you love my illustration!!! YES, I CAN’T WAIT TO START ILLUSTRATING THE OTHERS!!! 😀 😀 😀 I’m just so happy you’re letting me borrow such incredible characters!!!!! *Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points, but who cares?:D*

Abigail.M.
              @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

Oh my goodness YES!! I mean how could I not love it? I think you did an incredibly amazing job, (Mejia thinks so as well, but you know how she doesn’t always admit that stuff.. she is very happy about it though:) I mean this is just so amazing I can hardly believe it!!:D Yes, you can definitely borrow Mejia and her band for illustrating anytime:) I know that they are all as honored as I am:D 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 !!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Abigail.M..
                Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

Aw, thank you!!! I’m glad that you think I did a good job illustrating her!!! For a beginner illustrator, it means a lot to hear you say that:) Yayay, thank you!!!! *snatches Mejia and her band, grabs a pencil, and begins illustrating away* Thank you!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I really admire all of your illustrations and want to someday be half as good as you are:) I mean, I just went back for the 100,185th time to stare at those illustrations you drew for me and I’M STILL SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR THEM!!!!!! *infinite !’s* I mean, I smile SO hard every time I look at them!!! 😀 😀 So you definitely inspired me!!

Abigail.M.
                  @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216

My brain must have a “can be forgetful at times’ label on it somewhere. Sorry this took a whole extra day to reply to, usually, I always respond within 24 hours. But anyway…

Yes! You did an amazing job!! Aw thank you so much, I mean that means so much to here, (tbh I started out with stick figures once upon a time XD ), so it always warms my heart to hear that I’ve improved:)
                    I’m sure you with become an exceptionally remarkable artist:D And it makes me so incredibly happy that I inspired you! 😀 😀 😀 I can’t wait to see them!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Alexa Autorski
                    @writerlexi1216

@abigail-m

It’s totally okay!! *sighs* I’m SO sorry I haven’t responded to this!! I can be so forgetful, I’m sorry. Awww, thank you!!! It means so much that you enjoyed my illustration!!!:D Haha, some of my old drawings are… interesting, and not good at all XD Aw, you’ve done an incredible job with them! You’re so talented not only with writing, but with illustrating, too!:D Thank you!! I’m hoping to someday be 😀 And yes, of course you did!! I can’t wait to illustrate them!!:D 😀 😀 😀

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m

Hello to anyone reading this! *Waves* just thought I’d share an illustration of some of my novel’s characters. Their clothing isn’t precise, but close enough:)
                        Since I have also been creating the costumes for my main cast, the image below the drawing is of one of my secondary character’s scarf that I spent awhile crafting, (a.k.a. oiling, tearing, and arranging so it looks old and fictional). Didn’t know whether that counted as fan art or not, so I posted that here XD

Abigail.M.
                        @abigail-m

Abigail.M.
                          @abigail-m

Viewing 12 posts - 871 through 882 (of 882 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >