-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
In case you haven’t seen the RP yet…I RP’d Liv’s response to Fynn’s awkward question, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So…what exactly is C.H.I.M.E.? Like why are they taking people? (I understand if you can’t tell me…but one, I really have wanted to know ever since you told me about your book, and two…it might help me help you with the title!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you’re trying to say that if God’s will is for you to write and publish this story, then sometimes you have to self-publish because traditional publishers won’t accept it… is that what you were getting at? Correct me if I’m wrong. XD I see what you’re saying though. This is probably where prayer is really important (I mean, it al…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually @rae RP’d last…so it still is Freedom’s turn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s Freedom’s turn?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres No problem! Don’t worry, your egood! 😁
Yeah, I think 3 a day still should for me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If it were in a published book I would think ‘this isn’t very good,’ but for what it is, it’s not bad. How were you that good at seven?
Exactly!! That’s pretty insane, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, that’s amazing that you’re coming back to KP!
I don’t think we’ve really met…but I’m Sara (if you hadn’t already deduced that by my profile name…XD)!
I write mostly fantasy, but a little sci-fi and contemporary and basically whatever lol
I’m excited to get to know you on here!
Oooh I loved that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LivÂ
She pursed her lips. What an awkward question!
“Well…” she bit her lip. “What exactly do you want to know?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Unless it was a historical fiction or something, which doesn’t allow that sort of thing.
Fawkes and Romanov by Nadine Brandes are both historical fiction with fantasy mixed in. They’re both really good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have only ever finished a flash fiction piece, a short story, and a cringy picture book when I was like seven. But I have a ton of started and abandoned ideas, ranging from like a page long to 20k words. I’m not sure if I’ll ever finish any of them, but I might go back to some eventually.
Now I lean towards softer science…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve only ever finished two long stories.
One was about four kids who go to another world…It can be found in the topic “what’s the cringiest thing you’ve ever written”.And one was about a broken family who learns to love each other. I’ve never posted ANY of this.
I have a huge binder full of stories I’ve started but never…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey…I was wondering if you’ve looked at my writing yet? (I’m not trying to nag you or anything XD just wondering if you still wanted to do it?) I know you’re probably busy…but just wondering (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman!
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you ever subconsciously narrated parts of your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay…I think I’m just not good at saying what I mean. Let me try again, haha!
But Esther has a good point of view, that publishers are also looking for well-written material to a degree, because readers like good writing, and therefore good writing will sell. I’m not saying all readers have quality taste, but…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
 So ummm…. There’s a reason they reject you… it’s because your writing’s not good enough (for the most part). So yeahhh… And if you’re going to be a good writer, you have to learn how to deal with rejection. If you can’t, then… I’m sorry. XD Anyway, that’s just what I was thinking during the whole video and I wanted to rant about i…
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 Hey! I’m really interested in Abbie Emmons after seeing you guys mention her. I’m going to check out her channel, and maybe her book 100 days of sunlight. Have either of you read it?
-
Oh awesome!! She can have some really helpful stuff, but take it all with a grain of salt, because I feel like not everything she says works for every writer. (Like outlining your entire novel before writing it). But yeah, super helpful stuff. 😊
I’ve been wanting to, but haven’t gotten the chance yet. She has a sequel to that and I believe it’…[Read more]
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know too much about that time frame, and I haven’t read any books in it that I can think of right now. Also, I have pretty much zero experience writing from male POVs, so I wouldn’t be much help there either, lol. But it does sound like a cool idea, and I would love to read it once you start it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@trillianwingfeather
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high school sophomore, and science fiction writer. I also love the Wingfeather Saga, and I’m rereading it right now! 😁 My favorite character is probably Podo, but I like them all xD.
What do you like about your genre/style of writing and what books…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I had people I hung out with, but they weren’t really my friends. I could never really be close with them, because we had to hide our secret from the government,” her eyes wandered for a moment to Lukas and Callie dancing across the room. She tore her eyes from Lukas and back to Fynn. “So I know how you feel.”
- Load More

I don’t mind being nagged. XD But yeah, I’ll start reading it this week and try to give you some feedback as soon as I can. 😊
Hey! So I just read the first two chapters of your book. Love it already!! I have some feedback to give, but I was wondering what kind you want. Like, do you want to know things about the characters, plot, prose, setting, etc.? Are there specific questions you want answered? I don’t want to give you feedback that you aren’t looking for. 😉
It really doesn’t matter, haha! Just your overall thoughts! 🙂
Ok, cool 😉