-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
Ooh, both sound really interesting. I bet the brothers’ interaction was fun. How does Sniper take the news that Sennin’s his brother?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow yesss
He’s a main character in his own fic (which I haven’t started writing yet) and a major character in another which takes place a few months after the epilogue of the one you read. That’s the one where he meets his brother.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
Yay, that’s great about your art and writing! Finding a style is hard, so it’s good to hear you’re finding one.
Well….. my writing isn’t going great. In that I haven’t written for a while. I think about my book a lot to the point where I feel like I could write the whole thing, but unfortunately I keep making excuses for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Everett! I’m Lindy. It’s nice to meet you. How are you doing? Would you like a cookie? *holds up a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies*
So, first question, what’s your full name?
Who are your favorite people in your life?
How old are you?
Do you have any pets?
What’s something you love about where you live?
What kind…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
ummmm let’s go with Darby. Warning: I only made him up a few days ago so he’s super underdeveloped.
I will ask Everett some questions soon :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
whoops, typo. I was typing too fast while also listening to a podcast lol
*can also interview
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@beth-torres Yeah that would be fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
<3
@esther-c
Thanks for asking! I’m as well as I can be, given the circumstances. I’m probably going to contract a stress-induced illness; that’s how I roll. -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey, how are things going?? 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thanks!! Currently making an animation and felt like screenshotting this one frame.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
That is epic and adorable and yes, it absolutely works! XD If that’s not art, I don’t know what is. It’s amazing.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Request taken! I’ve actually done both before, (separate portraits) but my style has developed a bit since then. They deserve a revisit. Plus I haven’t tried drawing a couple before. This could be fun. (I actually had an idea for a comic of them a few days ago, but comics are usually too much for me. XD I’ll see what I can do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae ok here we go
Huntress
“I’m surprised they’ve lived this long,” Gabriel looked over to Sniper and Soldier, still both passed out.
“Oh, trust me, Sniper’s normally fighting right beside me when these things happen. It’s unusual for him to not wake up at the sound of a gunshot. He must’ve been really tired.” I said. “Now Soldier, I can…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
does animation count as art here
yep, I have models of both Sniper and Huntress now (didn’t make either actually, Sniper was a download from a Blender animator kind enough to have ripped a bunch of game models and Huntress I cobbled together from some other characters I found around)
he came rigged, she was not and was a PAIN to put together.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper finally got to this lol
Sennin, what kind of hybrid are you?
“I’m half Argonite, half Changeling.” The scales on his tail ripple into a similar color as the floor beneath them, before fading back into their typical dark blue-green. The orange stripes take a bit longer to reappear, creating a weird effect. “Mum was the Changeling. My…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 2 weeks ago
A half-brother?! What’s his name? What’s he like???
Yep! His name’s Sennin. He’s half Argonite and half Changeling (his mother was the Changeling, they share the same dad). He’s three years older than Mundy and is virtually the opposite of him–a complete daredevil, prefers to get right into the action with fists and claws and fangs rat…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I need to develop my Inky characters. I have a couple new ones.
Felicity Frost
Lois Thorne
Wren Tallow
Darby Wood
Also, I don’t mind interviewing someone else’s character too :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I know this is already crowded, but does anyone want to interview one of my characters? My brain has been too fried for roleplays for the past few weeks
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn’t grow up with a TV, but still grew up watching Rin Tin Tin, Story Keepers, and Planet Earth. What did you watch?
“I watched Planet Earth too! When I was little, I liked Clangers, Bagpuss, Fraggle Rock, Doctor Who… and some of the Ghibli movies.”
I can imagine it is. What is your favorite thing(s) to learn about?<…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
so my father wants me to inherit his title and academy.
What is your father’s title? (And yours, by extension)
Why don’t your father and sister get along?
I don’t have many hobbies since some things aren’t practical when you’re stationed for war.
Is there an active war going on? How did you get into that station?
In general, do you like…[Read more]
- Load More
