-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 12 hours ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 1 hour ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 8 hours ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 12 hours ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 12 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 12 hours ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 14 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 3 days, 14 hours ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 5 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 6 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 6 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 9 hours ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 15 hours ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 6 hours ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 15 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
- Load More
