-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
I thought I was! =) Now that I deal with such delightful 7 year olds at church…
Every 12-18 months? Ok, I should be able to accommodate that.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, if you need a funny violin youtube channel to watch, I will cautiously suggest TwoSet Violin, as in a couple of their videos, they have some profanity D:
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Np! I’ll tell my friend you said thanks 😉
Lol, I’m sure you were a delightful 7-year-old.
Also, I wasn’t excepting this, he said to get the bow redhaired every 12-18 months.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to tag you.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
That makes sense. My rosin is 9 years old, so yeah, it’s pretty dry.
No, my bow had never been been rehaired, but I haven’t actually played untill this year. Then again, the damage even a careful 7 year old my have doomed it.
Thank you so much for answers. I was beginning to think something was desperately wrong with my bowing.
-
Anatra and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Anatra and
Koshka are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
He said it was unlikely the problem was the age of you rosin, it’s possible it would mess up your playing if it is bad rosin(I’m not 100% sure what that means)
Have you gotten your bow redhaired recently? -
Anatra replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
oof that was really rushed, gtg sorry!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes, I agree with your love-triangle opinions. I read the books a year after my brother, and he and I spent hours talking about them. We both agreed you know who’s plot disappearance was poorly done, and he thinks that Katniss shoulda ended up with him(as opposed to boy with the bread) and on that, I still can’t decide if Katniss…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I’ll pray you’re not in the waiting stage for too long! I’ve heard that can be stressful 🙂
Those characters always make me smile. Ah, yes. Rebel Faeada XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
I have only begun to learn this year. I have never had lessons.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi, and thank you!
I’m, I don’t believe it’s a full size orchestra violin, but it was large to be a student. I am small myself, and only just fitting it right although I’ve had it since I was seven. My grandfather plays, and he gave me it. This year he replaced the strings with new nylon steel ones.
The rosin I have is old, so that…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Off of my basic knowledge, I would guess the amount of rosin, or bow pressure, but I’m asking my viola friend rn just in case 🙂
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka
Oof, sorry I’m so late!What size violin do you have?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh, oh, your names are lovely. Hebrew? My sister is learning Hebrew!
Your lines are great! I like Faeda, being short myself. And is Tyroll her older, or younger brother?
-
Anatra replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hullo! Welcome!
Blue is beautiful, but I gotta lean toward yellow.
I’ve only read the first couple Penderwick books when I was younger. At the time, I was forced to read them for school, so I should give them a try again!
YAY I’m abt the nightmares hunger games gave me,(yes, I was a weak little child when I read them) Hunger Games…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the pronunciation lesson 😀
Sadly, I have to say I don’t know much IPA… which makes it kinda hard to read English-to-Korean dictionaries. Yea… I should really learn.
Are you planning on publishing your book in the future?
@Kosha
Korean was literally designed so it could be written and spoken easily and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
In Russian the words are ‘supposed’ to be spelled the way they sound, all except those thousands of exceptions… *sigh*. If you mean words from other languages, than yes.
BQ= Bible Quizzing. The lady I met is a quizzer Mom (her daughter is in Junior’s).
That makes more sense! I was thinking ‘Wow, she was doing…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Ok, that didn’t work.
Your books sound good! How much do you have written, if I may ask?
- Load More
