-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Nyx sounds woundermous! Definitely work him in. He’s so cute! If you have any scenes you could share, I’d be thrilled.
My sister and I created a fox type creature for one of her books. It’s called a Knettel and is about the size of a SMALL house cat, a bit more sleek than most foxes, with more pointed ears and a white ‘V’ from…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I do like it! I honestly couldn’t tell, but then I am the person who it took two books in an allegorical series before I realized Leinad was supposed to be Daniel. A’Grend is a good name though.
You have a fennec fox?! Ok, I love furry creatures in books, and foxes…*sigh* what in Nyx like? Does it’s name mean anything?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Your book sounds well beat out. Is it one book or a series? YES, it IS intriguing!
What inspired Possibility? It sounds good and deep. And squirrels are so neat.
I’ve read GE too. They’re wonderful books.
If it’s not too much of a spoiler, where did the name A’Grend come from?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! Those deeper meanings play around in my book a lot.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel
*Squeals in delight and commences a happy dance.*I shall try not to fill up the rest of this page.
Heart of Gold Heart of Stone (First in series) set in medievalish time
Ezekiel 36:26
Zlatan and Vulkasin are wolf twins, the only sons of Sotnik Vratislav. One of Vulkasin’s rash ideas throws the brothers into military…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Topic suggestion for Biblical fiction writers in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 11 months ago
Yea, I’d be down. Sounds fun!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
I can respect those opinions 😉
154 thousand words is the general estimated amount here. Yea, I didn’t realize it was so long. My bro and I were sorta in a “who can read it the fastest and still have the most intelligent things to say despite sleep deprivation” contest. It happens more often than you’d think. Over most of it, I loved…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
–. .-. . . – .. -. –. … / .- -. -.. / … .- .-.. ..- – .- – .. — -. … @e-p-writes. — -.– / -. .- — . / .. … / .–. — .– . .-. –..– / -… ..- – / -.– — ..- / -.-. .- -. / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / — . / .–. — .– . .-. .-.-.- / -.– . … / .. / .-.. .. – . .-. .- .-.. .-.. -.– / .— ..- … – / -.. .. -.. / – …. .- – /…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
Anatra replied to the topic What’s an unexpected place you got a story idea from? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
So… unexpected place? Physical, or like, emotional?
Lol, but seriously, I get the best story ideas when I’m mad. Like, frustrated mad when I only get an awful 89 on my math test.
Sometimes I’ll be talking to my sis, we’ll be deep in a discussion, she’ll be mid sentence, then I’ll stand up, turn to her and demand she say a random…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
I like it! This is a very rallying battle song. I love the tone change.
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka started the topic Boyeva; from Heart of Gold Heart of Stone in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 11 months ago
So, this is a poem/song from one of my books. There are two forms in said book, but I will only be posting the ‘ancient’ form (The ‘new’ form is supposed to have flaws). This is a Battle/marching song for this country.
Boyeva
When children fight with weapons,
And fathers hunt their own,
When captives are their captors,
And hearts are made of…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic What’s an unexpected place you got a story idea from? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
An odd dream. Yes I know that dreams aren’t particularly unexpected places to find story ideas (at least not for me), but like I said, it was an odd dream. How many of you have had a dream were you were at a funeral and the family of the deceased through birthday cake at the corps. Yes, you read that right. The inspection I received from the dream…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What’s an unexpected place you got a story idea from? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Most of my ideas come from my other story ideas that came from some book I read. I have gotten ideas from sermons, although that makes sense.
However, my family once attended a gigantic firework show (it would probably have been illeagal if we were any where else). I now have an air raid scene.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Bwaha- er Oh no! How could she?
Oh dear. Well that’s comforting, in a weird sort of way. I “probably” have errors of technique too.
-
Anatra and
Trahia the Minstrel are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Also, this is what he said:
“Np, if that doesn’t fix the problem, then it might have to do with her technique. However, smooth bow changes are very difficult, it takes a lifetime of practice to truly master it.”
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
XD oh no…
I was helping with a kindergarten class at my church for a week, and we were talking about things that we used to like but now we don’t (as a way to illustrate a lesson abt transformation in Christ) and one of the little girls raised her hand and said very boldly and sincerely, “My baby brother.”
I was dying.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
- Load More
