-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
For a moment silence reigned.
Mikkel blinked.
“Poor fellow. Pity he underestimated his enemy.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
White hot fury.
Freezing passion.
Smell of blood.
The world went red.
.
.
He blinked. Franz was on the floor before him.
“I’m sorry.”
He was breathing, a large knot forming over his temple. Thank the Maker, he wasn’t killed.
Riker looker up his eyes wide.
“I’m sorry.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
@wilder-w
Let it shine
Let it shine
Let it shine!
Uh, =) -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s fine! I like long ones, although I usually can’t write them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
I KNOW!! He’s come so far…he has scars NO one knows about, besides the parents of the children those scars saved.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
If anyone else gets something in before me, ignore this please.
Zlatan
The man struck Riker.
Just like that.
This was not how a father should act.
This was like someone else Zlatan knew all to well.
He never felt himself moving. One moment he was standing behind Rikker. The next…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you.
Oh dear. Crosshair and Zlatan. That may not work out well. Which it totally fine. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh dear. Why do I write?
Because if I didn’t my head would explode from the pressure of keeping all these tales inside it?
Probably not.
But then again, maybe?
Hmm…
I write because I want to reach, to become a light house to some storm caught vessel, and I write clean because I want this light to shine clear. And besides I wo…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, thank you! I love them too. *Sniff*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
This man was mad. Or from some strange South Kingdom. There was no other explanation for such a display of anger.
Or perhaps he had been drinking something far stronger than water.
Father.Â
Riker had called him Father.
Zlatan sheathed his blade, freeing his hands if needed.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Someone was coming. Mikkel switched off the safety, his mind switching with it.
A sword drew beside him, another in behind, one pistol was out.
Rikker hadn’t drawn his weapon, though his fingers wrapped around it, knuckles white.
Strange.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this is quite random, but I just realized the twins have a Russian accent (it’s their mother tongue). Would any of your characters recognize it?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan totally needs to get separated from his brother, and maybe Vulkasin needs it too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m okay now. The writer’s block was mostly situational (we had a family funeral, and I’ve been a little numb).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh no…this could be bad y’all.
So, what’s the plan? Which characters get thrown together when the group gets split?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh wow. That is a lot of important charies.
(I wish I could find pictures for all of mine, but somehow the animal element complicates things)
Wait, how many characters do I have? Do I even know?!
Let’s see. These are just the ones I have names for. (MCs in bold)
1st book: Zlatan, Vulkasin, Vratislav, Mila, Yarvoj (*shudder* th…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Please have a window, a ledge, something bigger than an archers loop! Well, maybe it it was tall enough… But he’d never get his shoulders through one of those. No way. Neyht. Nol.
Victor smiled. “Yes, there’s a window.”
Joy! “How high?”
“About ten feet.”
“Ah.”…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
O_O
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Awww! Does she get to keep Muffin?
- Load More
