-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with that! Do whatever you need to do :).
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! GIRLLLL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! ❤️😭❤️
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME!!! 🙂 🙂
Lol, that’s great!!! XD
Yeah!! XD
I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?!? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
YES!!!! <3 <3
Lol, yes, Frida, look out. XD
Yes. We’re coming for you XD Frida…
Lol, it does!!!! xD xD xD
Leo and Brothers, trademark pending.
XDXDXDXD
Lol Girl, you are so funny X…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!! XDD He’s so funny.
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s not terrible, it’s just different than the original .Lol Maybe once i watch it again, i might change my mind. But Johnny Depp just creeps me out with all that makeup XD.
Yes, the ending is good! The message is really good too. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
We just finished putting up our Christmas Tree!!! 🙂 My brother just read this RP, and he called Everly “Mount Everest.” XDD. He loves coming up with funny/crazy nicknames.
Lyla
The boy collapsed into Everly’s arms, sobbing. He was breaking my heart–no, he had shattered…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.
Oh you’re fine!!Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they do! Lol.But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
GIRL!!!! Oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT!!! That’s soooo good ❤️❤️!! You read my mind! Yesterday, I was wondering if you had worked on a book with the brothers and was about to ask you, and this morning I saw that you had posted 😂😮😀!
Oh my, Leo!! You sweet baby🥰😢❤️. Frida 😡😤. You better watch out. You’ve got a band of Leo and brothers lov…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wingfeather saga fanfiction? Yes!
Yeah! When I find it, I’ll be sure to tag you😊.
🤣 The shrug! Kids will just throw stuff in cause they want to
Yeah 🤣🤣!! It’s hilarious 😆.
I’m absolutely interested! 🤣🤣
Okay!! I’ll share the rest in the morning 😊.
Figures 😂🤣 I loved your story! So cute and funny!
Awww thank you!! I’ll have the rest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL That’s so funny 😂 You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.
Yeah!! My mom corrected me. I was actually 4. 😂.
The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… 🤣😂 That’s really funny!
Yep!! Lol, I have no idea 😂.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also, the fairy is never mentioned again in that story 🤣🤣.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone@godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Okay, so I just found the first story I ever wrote. I was 5 or 6. It’s about a camel, a dog, a raccoon, a turtle, and Mickey Mouse. I loved Mickey Mouse back then 😂🤷🏻♀️. I did it with my grandma. She wrote the exact words that I told her. Here it is.
Once a…
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse
Whoa a evil Riker?! No!!
Aww I love the ballerina cats. That looks like something I would do at 7 😂.
Ooh! This is such a fun topic😂😅. So the first story I ever wrote (actually typed. I have multiple stories with like 3 sentences from when I was 6 😂🤦🏻♀️. )…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Julius is so precious!!!
Aww, I’m glad my books give that to you!!! <3333
Oh yes girl!! They are so good! I’m gonna have to practice some discipline to not read your book in one day😂❤️😅. To some writers, that’s very offensive, but not to me. I would love to hear a reader tell me that they read my book in one d…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m on. I’m actually stuck home sick right now, so I’ll be off and on.
I am considering Eira coming, not because she’s been technically abused, but to get some really sad ideas out of her head. For instance, she’s been raised to be agnostic.
Eira
A slight smile flickers across my face when s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Eira
I stare at her for a long moment untill the mild shock wears off and my eyes drop back to the half eaten jello cup. “Astronomy.”
Stars. My hand itches to find the book in my backpack and loose myself among them, but I swallow the last glob and ask what a brother’s like. If she’s talking I don’t have to, and besides; I sort…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Our poor babies 😭😢.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thats so cool! Yeah, fur is so hard to draw.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Your so welcome! Yeah, I’ve been working on drawing, so my art can be good enough to share on here, and maybe draw someones character. I’m not ready yet though lol. I don’t want to butcher yalls babies XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh…it sounds amazing!!! I love bittersweet books, lol, maybe that’s why I write so many of them. XD
Yeah! They’re so good! I love them too. books that instill feeling and love and sadness and so meaningful. 😊. That’s one reason I love your books!! 🙂
Lol, I, for one, would love to see that. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I’ll never live that one down😂😬🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️. I’m sorry! I was reading through, and I saw a picture of Tauren, and for some reason, my brain malfunctioned…🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️😅. Layson looks so sweet! I like his ha…
- Load More
