-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Those character romances sound so cute!!! And fun to write! 😉
My charrie romances:
Everton and Amidala—
(Everdala)
Kind of similar to Ara’s and November’s, except that they both like each other and only drop hints, never actually telling each other the blatant truth the whole trilogy! 😆 By the e…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Perfect 😉!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Awesome!! I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely write a RP later this afternoon.🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Oops, I intended to respond earlier, but…)
Ara and November are great together, from what I’ve read of the first draft scenes you posted. (November’s father makes my blood boil, but that’s beside the point)
I don’t exactly have any romance plots in my book yet, but I do know which characters get married (if that makes sense).…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just copy and pasted all of the tips into a document that I’m going to reflect on often 🤣😊.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @felicity @sarafini @
Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the tips and ideas!!! As soon as y’all started sharing ideas, my brain was just like gushing with more ideas about other parts of the story!! So I have a TON of stuff to work with now 😃! Thank you all so much 😊!!
Ooh that sounds interesting! When you s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Oh fun! Enjoy the nutcracker play!!!!
Thank you! It was fun! The dancers were so graceful. Even the little eight year olds🥰😅! They were really cute.
Your welcome! Glad to do it. Oh sweet!! My little brother just turned 14. 🙁 I can’t imagine him letting me brush his teeth…😂😂
😊. Yes! Awwww. Yeah I don’t think he would love that ǹ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! You really didn’t have to do that! But awww, thanks. Will you tell me what you think after you read it?
You are so welcome!! I want to😊! Of course I will! I’m gonna buy it today sometime. I didn’t get a chance to yesterday 😩. I read the sneak peak on Amazon, and I’m loving it already! Bramble is just the cutest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You did a good job showing them back home! You think later you might switch to Layson and Maylee and Keiryn? Or back to Kaine and Everly? That was weird, I help like a part of me fell into the hole with them😂😭. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @esther-c @any-one-else-i-might-have-forgotten-I’m-so-scatter-brained-X-D-
Aww! I love all of y’all’s charries!! 😊
Okay, so all of my charries Greatest Love so far are their siblings/family. But their fears are an assortment of different things.
Matthew
Greatest Love:
His sister, Lyla.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there! I found a few names too!
cerritulus (In Latin it means weird 😅😂)
sciurus (Latin. Means squirrel)
ardilla (Squirrel in Spanish)
Gwyllt (Wild in Spanish)
And just some names I made up:
Cajats, Zoogers, Sperves, Flurbes, Gluxes, Livops, and Striverxs. 😂😅😊 Hope that helps!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely!! Yeah, add whoever you need😊.
And anyone else can add any Charlie’s they want to! The more the merrier 😂.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man… there are 3,491 posts on here XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
I’m not sure who else is on here 😅
Maybe I could join in! I have an interesting villain I’m trying to develop more that I’d like to throw in, along with Ami and Ev, of course. Does that work?
Oh, and maybe Lukas too… I may just have too…
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. This is what I’ve got.
I totally agree with Godly. What I do is look up words relating to what I’m trying to name in an obscure language, or just a different language, mixing up letters or parts of words.
For example, in my WIP, my country’s name is Themelios. (Though it may change 😅) Themelios means “foun…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone
Okay! Well, we’re kinda just wandering around the castle. Any of you have a villain you can bring in? Or a cool room to find?
@godlyfantasy12 you can bring in Aramis, Edrich, and/or Lilith, if you like.
Lyla and Matthew
“Crosshair, no need to be so harsh,” A young woman said, walking out f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl… I love Shawn!!!!
Your charries are so cool!!! (I still need to read your WIP. I really do want to, but I can never find time to sit down and do it. 😅)
AHHH THANK U FOR DOING LUKAS! *hugs baby tight* THE BABY!!! I love him XD
YES!!! Lukas is totally one of my favorites!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That fact that I’m already building a fan base for my charries is super encouraging!! 😆😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Me too. I really hope they don’t change that.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome question!!!
Alrighty… let’s see here…
Amidala
Love: (obviously her fam) Everton! She loves him dearly and doesn’t know what she’d do without him. She also loves God, but her fear of Him is not quite the right one, so she grows in her love and appreciation for Him throughout the trilogy.
Fear: Top of the list— Failing. Sh…[Read more]
- Load More
