-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev… my boi… 🤦🏻♀️ 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
Ami winced as she toppled to the floor. Strong, but gentle hands pushed her off of the young woman she had knocked down.
The young man next to her helped the blond haired girl up. They exchanged a few words. Ami tucked her hair behind her ear and was about to push herself off the ground, when the dark haired man held out…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!!! You should totally go for it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your characters’ names though!
Thx so much!!
@godlfantasy12
IKR?!?!
I may have to write out of order for once… 😮 😏 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
So, most male Russian names that end in an ‘a’ are diminutive forms, so I’ll put the original name and it’s diminutive down.
Alyosha (Aleksey): Russian form of Alexis, meaning helper, defender.
Afonya (Afanasiy): Russian form of Athanasius, meaning Immortal.
Borya (Boris): Russian name meaning short, wolf, or snow leopard.
Kesha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@those-I-have-yet-to-reply-to
I read through all the character name meanings and they’re great!!! I really like all of them! (I know I didn’t take to the time to tag everybody, but for real, I did take the time to read through all of them! 😅)
@godlfantasy12
Oooooh! It think I know who you’re referring to! I maaaay have peeked at the spoil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But, yo, thanks for all the great ideas! Your brain is indeed genius. 😌
Lol
Thx. I try… 😁XD
Really interesting genre idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @aagh!!-i-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Gotcha, gotcha 😉
But whatever happens, I kinda need my charries to go hang with somebody, cuz right now, they’re just chillin’. Lol 😆@everybody
Imma have them run down a hall and bump into somebody. Whoever wants to talk to them can pick up the RP. first come, first serve. XD
Amidala
Fear makes its way through Ami’s body.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Same with Ev. (Well, I’m still playing with him being a flirt. I’m not entirely sure yet) He only does it to get Ami’s attention really.
Tiny spoiler:
Actually, I have a really funny scene planned for book 2 in my trilogy and he loses his memory (temporarily) and doesn’t remember who Ami is. His flirty side comes out and it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My eyes grow wide as I slowly come to realization. I zip my lips closed*
Ohhh…Is that who I think it is?? Don’t worry, I won’t tell 😂😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Durwin intrigues me!!
And Nyx!!!!! 😍 so cute!!!
The faceclaim you used for Alexander, I almost used for one of mine!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-i-forgot
I love y’all charries!!!!!!!
They look absolutely awesome!!!
@godlyfantasy12, I have a feeling, that Arthur meeting Ev would be hilarious. Cuz I’m imagining that Arthur’s taller than Ev, (even tho Ev is 6’ 1’’ or 2’’) and that Ev would be jealou…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I understand. XD I do the same thing with the base cultures for my world.
Vulkasin
He grinned, putting his knife back into it’s sheath. “Den Rozhdenia, or day of birth. That’s all I’ve ever heard it called.”
Of course, it wasn’t something that celebrated; the only birthday most even took notice of was the seventh, the day a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah… A lot has happened. Lol 😂
Ok, @godlyfantasy12, I have an idea. So, since Ev has such a temper, and Grimm is so protective, maybe I’ll have Ami and Ev find Paxton and Luna. Maybe they physically bump into each other. Ami helps Paxton up and starts talking to him, being her friendly self. But Grimm comes in at that point. Since he is pro…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo!!! I would love that! Like really, please do!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November, you didn’t do anything wrong!!
The Twins
How in all the earth? Time changing castles…Zlatan rubbed his forehead as if the motion would help sort things out. It didn’t.
“A-Anyway…” Novembré tugged at his hair, “I guess time just…passes differently for others when it comes to the castle. You two don’t look like yo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So, I can’t post the next chapter(s) right now, bc there are some things in it I’ve been meaning to edit. But I will post it here later today!! 😄
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww…
The Twins
Zlatan’s eyes twinkled faintly at his brother. “Looks like you’re not ze only v’one zat grows, Vulka.”
About to slap his brother’s shoulder, Vulkasin barely remembered in time to change it for a light pat on the head. The golden eyes turned to molten slits at him, then rolled to the ceiling.
Vulkasin grinned…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Yes!! YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
- Load More
