-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Sweet PAXTON!!! Awww, he opened up to Matthew!! That is SOOO SWEET!!!! Oh, yes, I know they will bond over their shared stutters ❤️😭. I love their little dynamic so much already ❤️❤️!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
aww poor kids! I like it!
I know!! We put our charries through so much 😭😅.
Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
Haha, yeah, I knew you would!! Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I love writing sibling dynamics❤️😊.
Thank you so much for reading ❤️😊!! Do you have any suggestions for the writings style, dialogue,…[Read more]
-
Light started the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is my new WIP with Asher and Iris. I’ve written 1000 words!! Lol, I know that’s not that much, but for me, it is. Please tell me what you think about it. Thank you!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @felicity @orielle21 @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @eli…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah, I see. I’m not sure though, maybe they do. I haven’t come across an explanation yet, but I did see it done, just the last letter in a name.
I may need to come back to this after some study.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whatever you like! I would love to hear your ideas. (Or should that be read?)
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And the best part is, we can analyse these boy’s actions and romantic gestures, recording them ever faithfully to use for literary purposes…
Because we’re writers…
No other reason…
XDXD Yep!! No other reason…none at all….XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
You’re so welcome!!! 😄
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
I promise I’ll keep it secret. 😀
Yeah!! @godlyfantasy12 has some great plot twists!! Okay, good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD
Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂
Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah! Yes! Green Ember vibes should sound right, I was inspired by S.D. Smith. His spark created a flame that later became that book!
That’s awesome!! I love S.D. Smith too!
I hope you enjoy it! You’ll have to tell me what you think of the ending…that’s where I get the most comments lol.
Okay!! Yes, for sure, I will!! Bramble reminds me of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
About Paxton, Ara, and Corvina, and Arthur and all of her charries.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s near the bottom of page two. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is the link… I think to @godlyfantasy12‘s biggest secret!! Beware XD
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, that sounds cool 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just got your book in the mail!! I’ve read the first few chapters. I’m loving it so far!! I’m getting some Green Ember vibes?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Lemme go find it… *Breathes a sigh of relief* Oh good. I was secretly terrified of whta you might do with that sword XD.
You need that jacket girl!! You’re cold! *Grabs thickest, warmest, coat of my closet and shoves it into your arms* XD
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
XDXD Yep!! That would be so funny.
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
Yeah, me too!! 😅😬🤫🤭
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! That’s not exactly what she looks like in my head, but it’s pretty close.
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Are you sure you’ll want me to? It might spoil it… 😉
Well…I guess not. I’ll just prepare myself. 😭😅
- Load More
