-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Would you mind/like it if Wilkins and Dáithà run into one/a group of your charies?
I was thinking maybe Ezekiel or Fin’s group, if it wasn’t a problem (although the group is pretty large, so Ezekiel may be better?).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all! After washing a huge amount of dishes and being chased by a huge bulldog on my fourwheeler while taking some warm gloves to my dad and little brother (XD) I can finally RP!!
Matthew
Paxton glanced over at Luna, who Lyla was talking to, as if for permission to speak. She nodded.
Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I love my pair already! XD Ooh, cool! A phone and character workbook are both really cool! 😀
Lol, yeah, they sound cool! Yeah, I was so excited.
Riker’s wife’s name is Iris, yes! But don’t change the name! Plenty of us here on KP have characters that have the same name! 🙂
Okay! Thank you!! 😀
You are sooo welcome! 😀 I know,…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, cool! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! I got clothes, mostly, which are always appreciated, and notebooks and pencils and the black combat boots I wanted!!! 😀 😉
Awesome!! Ooh, combat boots are cool! I got my first phone!! And a character workbook!
They do look pretty good…especially the guys…XDXDXD
I’m glad they…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Why did I start writing? Let me think…I don’t know. I grew up in and around books, and I guess it just naturally transferred to writing them. My siblings and I made up stories and histories for our made up play world’s, and we always intended to write them down.
Why am I still writing? I love words; how they work, how they change, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Fun story! I liked your Bensnickle (Or however his name is spelled). Writing wise there aren’t very many things I’d tweak.
But um, do you want critique on the history side of things?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins
A headache. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, waiting for the pain to subside.
The room around him looked long deserted. Half a musty tapestry dangled from the wall, it’s other half lying forlorn on the stone floor. He shivered and wrapped his arms around his knees. Where am I?Â
A castle. The shivers up his spine muntiplied down his arms,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Um wow. I can definitely see the favorite. XD
I found one new character song over Christmas break. For DaithÃ. (‘Justice Calls’ from Jonah by Sight and Sound.)
And a few instrumentals, but do those count?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Daithà MacLassair: about 18-19 years old, 6′ but lightly built. A red fox in the book, Daithà has Flame red hair that comes down partially over his ears but not in his light hazel eyes that miss nothing and tell less. Foxish features. He’s the nephew of a Lasairin Clansman, and has devoted his life, and death, to the cause as a spy and assassin. H…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins OLaith: about 16 years old. Is a gray fox in the book, a boy here. About 5’6″, and of a slight but strong build. Has tousled grayish-brownish-blonde hair cut a bit raggedly but shorter than DaithÃ’s. Dark eyebrows and lashes make his misty gray eyes stand out all the more. He’s a resistance fighter, yet with a gentle voice and a courteous…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bwahaha!!!
Actually, there isn’t much to worry about when it comes to Wilkins… Daithà may be another problem, but the two both need help, er, development.
Awww, no body better hurt those poor darlings!
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
I love your stories! Their each unique in their own way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
Ikr?! It was so difficult to find face claims for Corie and Ty after writing like half of their book. XD But, finding pics for Ev and Ami were easier, since I hadn’t written any of their story yet. They were still pretty new…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I hope I got what November would say right…
The Twins
Run? The very idea! Vulkasin crossed his arms, face solemn.
Zlatan stepped back slightly to think. He ran one hand down the back of his neck, winced. “Then v’at would happen to you?”
“You…you don’t understand.” Novembré frowned and tugged at his curls. “I’m……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🥳 So glad you’re back!!!!!! I know I’ve only known you on here for a bit, but I missed ya!!!
Our group is getting a little big. Do you want me take a pair of my charries and have them find someone else? Or should I keep them? I really have no preference. I just know that you already have a lot of charries to kee…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I last mention I could find of her was on page 231, but then I don’t know where she went or with what group.
I was also skim reading so may have missed her.
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL yes, that was a sad day. Actually I wasn’t supposed to put even ONE chipotle pepper in there . . . it was supposed to be one can of seedless mild green chiles, and I used a can of definitely NOT mild and also very seed-ful green jalapenos. As I said, sad day.
Lol!! Was the soup good? (If it wasn’t too spicy) 😀
That’s what sisters are…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve officially met you yet. Nice to meet you, Power (or Black Mongoose 😉 !
Congratulations on writing 1000 words! 🎉
Thank you!!
Interesting story, though I will admit that I don’t read many books with abusive situations in them though (Unless you qualify knights/cowboys/spacemen attempting to kill/steal each o…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333
*Hugs you even tighter* *hears you gasping for breath* *releases you* Oh, I’m so sorry!! XD
Awesome!! That’s great!! Yes, me and my family had a great…[Read more]
- Load More
