-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry! It stands for Bible Quizzing.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun!
As of right now I’m taking a break from BQ to listen to the storm coming in (I love the sound of thunder and rain). The first tournament is this weekend, and I’m behind, so I have a lot of work to do.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, that’s fine!! When @freedomwriter76 gets on, if she wants to, then maybe we can pretend that we didn’t walk far, and her charries can meet up!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Is it okay with y’all if we start moving a little?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, or maybe we could have our characters get to know eachother a bit more while we wait? It’s been really fun just having them talk :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
As I held out my book, Paxton flinched momentarily, and my heart sank. But then, warily looking at me, he inspected the book, and, realizing that it wasn’t something to bring him harm, he looked up at me, wondering if it was really his. I smiled softly and nodded. He then turned to Luna,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Keiryn!! I’m loving him more and more XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That was awesome!!!Aww, young Jocelyn reminds me of my little cousin!! She has blonde hair and a cute little giggle too! <3 <3 Oh, yes!! I totally make trailers for my books XD!! Who doesn’t??
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
These look so cute!! How did you make them?? I’ve watched them, but without sound, bc head phones don’t work on this computer :(. I’ll watch them with sound maybe today after school!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew
Reúven, Victor’s friend was smirking.
Viktor swallowed and shifted nervously.
Then he took a deep breath and smiled. “Truth.”
“O-okay…” I thought for a moment, wondering what I could ask him that would’t embarrass him.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. “Um…I-if you met a genie, w-what would y-y-your thre…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
Salutations. Me, myself, and I are Power or The Black Mongoose (Whichever alias ye fancy). I’m sure it’s a pleasure to meet me, and may thou find favor in my snobbish and yet benevolent presence. If you ever need assistance concerning knowledge regarding how to create a massive smoke bomb or inflicting extreme pain with a…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Dragon hands down!
Aha! A dragon ride is an excellent choice. When would one get another chance?
Bold of you to assume I’d be able to choose a favorite. But I think they’re all brown haired
Just don’t ask me what my favorite author is; I don’t know.
My villains favorite food? Hm, I haven’t developed my main villain much ye…
- Load More
