Why hello there!

Home Page â€ș Forums â€ș General Site Info â€ș Start HERE â€ș Why hello there!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Orielle2023
    @orielle21
      • Total Posts: 173

@princesachronicle22

I also love your name, very pretty!

Awww. Thank you. ❀ It’s a combination of the name of the Oriole bird and a Tolkien elf. đŸ„°

Favorite bird? Parakeet. They’re great pets, and adorable!

Nice
.I want a parakeet someday. Do you have one???

Elen sĂ­la lĂșmenn' omentielvo

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2803

@orielle21 @princesachronicle22

*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*

Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😼

I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.

Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty on my birds! XD)

(Princesa I would ask you too, but you just said parrakeet XD If you’ve got another favorite, feel free to answer it though!)

ăžăłăŻă€€ă‹ăŁă“ă„ă„ă€€ă§ă™ïŒ

Folith-Feolin
        @folith-feolin
          • Total Posts: 310

@princesachronicle22

Hello I’m Folith-Feolin! I am a board game playing history buff and nerd. Who is also a public high school student that should get sleep as he has his first day after winter break tomorrow.
          *ignores rational voice*
          I write the appendix for my brothers series the Karvian Anthology in addition I am starting on a new steampunk lovcraftian mystery/ adventure WIP and a board game. I also occasionally write songs. In addition to writing I like board games and acting along with robotics. I have also recently started reviewing board games and now have a review that got on the bgg hottest reviews list

questions

1. What is your favourite board game?
          2. If you could live in any fictional universe which one would it be
          3. What is your favourite music genre
          4. what is the longest book (by word count) you have read

Folith-Feolin
          @folith-feolin
            • Total Posts: 310

@mineralizedwritings

🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜

As I am always in search of interesting information what is the coolest/weirdest fact about parakeets

🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜🩜

Orielle2023
            @orielle21
              • Total Posts: 173

@mineralizedwritings

Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty on my birds! XD)

Never heard of that kind of parrot before but it sounds cool!!!  My favorite parrot is Mr. Cotton’s parrot in Pirates of the Caribbean. JK. Umm
 probably the sweet heart parrot.

Elen sĂ­la lĂșmenn' omentielvo

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1428

@princesachronicle22

Dragon hands down!

Aha! A dragon ride is an excellent choice. When would one get another chance?

Bold of you to assume I’d be able to choose a favorite. But I think they’re all brown haired

Just don’t ask me what my favorite author is; I don’t know.

My villains favorite food? Hm, I haven’t developed my main villain much yet, it’s more of a large organazition as of now. But I’d say they like spiced bread

Ah, is this a specific type of spiced bread?

Do I like jellybeans? Such difficult questions. I generally avoid all jellybeans now after playing BeanBoozled [INSERT SHUDDER] But I do still like some flavors. (;

*Shudder of sympathy* I only played that once, and didn’t get anything bad, that I remember. Then again I don’t like or dislike jellybeans, so I didn’t even play a full round.

And I love your description of ‘death noodles”. Very clear.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Power
                @power
                  • Total Posts: 292

@princesachronicle22

Salutations. Me, myself, and I are Power or The Black Mongoose (Whichever alias ye fancy). I’m sure it’s a pleasure to meet me, and may thou find favor in my snobbish and yet benevolent presence. If you ever need assistance concerning knowledge regarding how to create a massive smoke bomb or  inflicting extreme pain with a single finger, or just want a fellow homosapien to critique/advise how to write a fight preparation/action/aftermath scene, I’m your mongoose. Anyhoo, fare thee well.

Severely,

Power

The l3lack Mongoose

You will love what you spend time with.

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 76

Hello and welcome!! I’m @booksandbeakers, and I’m pretty new here too. I like writing historical fiction, short stories, reading, and playing outdoors in God’s creation!!

Here are some newbie questions. Sorry if any are repeats!!

1. What is your favorite flavor of chewing gum?

2. What is your favorite book series?

3. Favorite subject in school?

Hope to see you around, and welcome again! And yes, the KeePeers of KP are VERY welcoming (my own experience).

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22
                      • Total Posts: 759

@Orielle

I did for a little while, he was white and a bluish lavender color. I recently moved and I couldn’t take him with me, but I hope he’s happy at his new home (:

Also cool combo name! I love Lord of the Rings, especially the elves, so cool!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                      And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22

XD I get you, I’m not to big on birds in general but they are awesome and beautiful creatures. Other than parakeets I really like doves, so pretty! And great symbolic meaning

PrincesaChronicle22
                        @princesachronicle22

@folith-feolin

Hello there! I am also very good at ignoring my rational voice about sleep! After a winter break filled with adorably cute velociraptor cousins damanding my attention and sanity, I deserve some rest right??? Nahhhhh, sleep is merely a suggestion.

Very cool that you write and are designing a board game! I love board games, especially when they have cool art. (;

Favorite board game? Hard to decide, I really like Grandpa Beck games, my fave of his is Skull King. I love Coup, by Rikki Tahta, super fun. (While I’d never do this in real life, I love deciving people with my false innocence in board games)

If I could live in a fictional universe? HMMmmmMMm
. Probably the entire Cosmere universe by Brandon Sanderson

My fave music genre? EDM/Lofi for calming and whatever I can dance to

Longest book I’ve read? Most likley The Way Of Kings, about 383,389 in word count, 1,007 in page count.

Random fact about parakeets? They are very cuddly and talk in their sleep (not kidding! You can train them to talk :p)

Lovely to meet you, and I fare thee well!

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2803

@folith-feolin

I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.

@princesachronicle22

( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m not sure why they have a tag box that doesn’t work XD. And super annoying, the tag must be spelled perfect to work correctly.)

ăžăłăŻă€€ă‹ăŁă“ă„ă„ă€€ă§ă™ïŒ

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@power

Most fabulous, I dare say. I will certaintly call upon thy skills when needed. ;D

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@booksandbeakers

Greetings! Nice to know we’re in a similar boat! Imagine mine with beautifully magestic sails and flower cannons. ;p

Fave chewing gum? Watermelon probably

My favorite book series? Well, I can never choose just one so here’s a list, The Lunar Chronicles, The Cytonic series, the Cast In Firelight Series, the Mistborn trilogy and the Once Upon a Broken Heart series

Prefered school subjects? I’m in homeschool so I get to lead my own learning most of the time. My fave’s are writing, reading and art. When I was in public my faves were PE, art and lunch

Excellent to make your aquaintence! Look forward to seeing you around the kingdom too!

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

Thanks, @mineralizedwritings!

The tags seem to work sometimes and not others, (Stares off into the distance with a very confused face)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >