-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m on now! But you’re probs not on…heh. We need to come up with a schedule XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
Thank you :D!! Oh yeah, it will be. I think it can be really good if I do it correctly, heh. Thank you!! Yes, it is 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
@loopylin
LOL!! Okay, then! 😀Matthew
Me and Carter sat aginst the wall, talking about our homes, and our regular day to day activities–on days where we weren’t being teleported to strange castles with other people.
Carter laughed at that. I liked being around him. He made me laugh.
Then…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank you!!!! Yeah…I love him too. XDXDXD Aww, thank you for being so confident in me! <33333
You’re sooo welcome!! <33333 😀
Sure is! And Against All Odds is the book with The Boys. 😉
Ooohhh!! When you told me which one that was, I just smiled XD. I love them so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Okay!! SO the first one is about
A young woman who is hunting down the man who killed her sister. Her sister’s last word was, “Forgive.” Yet, the girl is too bitter and angry about the death of her sister to forgive. Is there any hope for her? And what really is forgiveness?
So that’s the first one! It was actually…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! You can ask @elishavet-pidyon! After Victor goes, and asks someone, maybe one of yours can go :D!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, I just saw what you wrote! I’m good either way, today, or tomorrow. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you back* Yep, I’m back!!! Yeah! How was your first day back? I finished before lunch, woo-hoo! XD
😀 It was great!! I finished at 1:00. SO about an hour after lunch ;). Great job!! We worked pulling out weeds in our garden spot too!! We got a lot done today.
Aww, ADORABLE!!!! And 19!? Wowie…that’s a lot XD
Yes!! Lol,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, we got on, and @godlyfantasy12 got off XD :D!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @starofthenorth @minerlizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You’re welcome, @mineralizedwritings!!
So, I’m working on my new WIP, The working title currently is “Faith’s Journey”, with Asher and Iris, then I had an idea for a his fic short story for my friend that I’m going to start soon, and then I have like two…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol,
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
LOL!!! Oh, but don’t you mean, “My preciousssss,” XDXD?
Okay, lemme get off Lotr topic before I start ranting XD. OOh, I love that dialogue!! I really want to read the book now XD!!
That hisfic sounds cool!! Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ALREADY!!! 🙂 Ugh, I’m loving Micah <3 XD! I don’t have anything to say, other than I know you’ll do great if you decide to write that, and I would love to read it!!!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I am!! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll have to listen to it!! It sounds good 🙂 <3.
Oh, and I found a song for Riker and Leo and maybe Rueben? Idk. You can’t tell that I love Riker and Leo, right? XDXD
The song is called ‘Bleed’ by Madilyen Paige. It’s really good, but sad. 🙂
And it reminded me of November too! And Corvina…:)
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
- Load More
