-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Oh yay!! I love the vine ones. How do you make the vines?
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that’s an amazing idea!! I love it so much!!! Whenever you start writing it, and if you post any chapters, be sure to tag me!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and the part when November was slipping on the snow was so sad, and funny! And ironically, I did something like that the other day to me! I slipped in the kitchen, and was trying to catch a plastic plate before it hit the ground, and my grandma said I looked hilarious (and I felt like November XD). And that last scene with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! I finally was able to watch some, and I watched those last two, and girl, they are hilarious!! The ones with the (people) Jocelyn are dancing/skipping/ down the street were hilarious!! And the one when November was looking at the batteries and was like, “AA. AAA. AAAA!!!” LOLOL!! I love those!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!! Cool!! Aww, I love them!! (I think Ezra’s my favorite. He’s so sweet!! Which book is he in??)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Noah is adorable!!!! <3 <3 @mineralizedwritings So is Maylee!! <3 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Matthew
One of the young men jumped in surprise at the sight of me and Carter.
There was two young men, one had curly brown hair and seemed like he was in his midlle 20s, the younger had darker hair, with icey blue eyes which…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome idea!! We should TOTALLY do that!!! @freedomwriter76 maybe some of your characters could meet mine and @esther-c ‘s too!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WOWWWWW!!! I love those ideas!!!! <33333 Forgiveness is one of my favorite themes too, if that isn’t obvious by now. XD
Thank you so much!!! Lol, yeah, it’s a great theme!! 😀
Those ideas sound AMAZING!!!! And I already can’t wait till I get to read them. xD <333
Thank you!!! You’re so sweet!!! 🙂
Oh, and also, there’s also…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing contains a variety of things: a fantasy duology, a dystopian triology (which is my WIP), a his-fic novel idea, 2-4 biblical ideas, and a contemporary/mystery novel idea.
So yep! That’s me!
Now some que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops! You’re right! 😅 Thanks for telling me!
If I ever start writing it, I totally will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s still not super fleshed out, but I love it nonetheless!!
I will either have Miles be the POV character or both Miles and Audrey.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Miles Alexander Harrison
Age: 45
All Miles wants is to be with his daughter, to regain time lost. But after seeing her with her new family, he isn’t so sure. Does she still want him? When Audrey goes missing, Miles love for her forces him to go looking for her. The clues lead him to an earth shattering discovery. Audrey is in more danger than M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Audrey Leanne Harrison
Age: 16
Audrey was an orphan for 10 years since her birth. When she is finally adopted, she is overjoyed. But she still dearly misses her parents, despite never meeting them. She grows up in a Christian home and learns about the God who can do anything. Audrey places her trust in Him through the darkest times. Unbeknownst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @booksandbeakers @starofthenorth @arien @princesachronicle22 @orielle23 @anyone-and-everyone
Hey, y’all!!
So, I came up with this novel idea! I have no idea when I will write it. (If ever) But I already love the characters and story!!
Blurb:
Miles H…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Here we go!
Tyrone
I placed my hand on the sheath containing my knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Corie and Jocelyn converse
.
I sighed. What was with her and animals? I started walking down the hall, knowing Corie would follow. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the group. Corie continued the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
“Everton, truth or dare?” Viktor asked.
Ev looked at Ami with a twinkle in his eye, using his look to ask for her opinion. She shrugged slightly and shook her head.
Ev smirked and faced Viktor. “Dare.”
What could he lose?
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!
If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Yes! I have!
I’m laughing about “the first four books in the trilogy.”
Lol Ikr?! It was originally a trilogy, but more recently she added two books to it.
I’m enjoying it so far!! I feel like I should have more to say about it, but I’m not sure if I do. 😅 So far, no content warnings.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!! Oh, that’s awesome that @folith-folin is your twin!! I’ve always wanted a twin :).
Anyway, I’m Lightoverdarkness, a teen that loves playing piano, drawing, riding horses, exploring in woods and creeks, and of course, writing. I love your signature!! It’s kinda similar to mine :)!Okay, get to know you…[Read more]
- Load More
