-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
These are so funny!!! XD XD XD
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
I made a few more!! I’m sorry if they’ve already been posted, I couldn’t remember XD.
Dylan: Hey, did you know as a little kid I accidentally ate paper?
Iris: I feel like we’ve all done that at least once.
Asher: I ate it too-
Iris: See?
Asher: On purpose…
Iris & Dylan: …What?Iris : Well, has…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
For some reason I didn’t get notified when you had replied. (Or maybe I did and forgot about it… er… 😅) XD
Corie
We walked along down the hall. When would we ever reach food? As soon as the question popped into my head, the luscious smell of seasoned meat reached my nose. I cocked my head. Aloth seemed to notice. He smirk…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love those XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!! I love them too! <333 (AHHH!!! So glad you love Ezra/Eva as a couple! 😀 <3 Ezra is in my book Allies & Lies, which has 3 other MC’s. Yes, 4 altogether. XD)
You’re welcome!! (Oh YES!!! They are perfect doe eachother :D!) Okay, cool! Haha, tbh, I love books with tons of characters, even if it’s chaotic. It’s fun XD.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m not sure what needs to happen, but I’m pretty sure neither Riker nor Zlatan would leave November, while Zlatan may order Vulka to lead the others away. What does November need to happen? I don’t like him getting hurt, and I don’t like that Shadow that was taking to him.
*Starts wondering where the protection squad is*
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I love this version a lot more than the first version!! I could feel the sibling dynamic even more and connected with Iris and Asher more easily. I can’t wait to read more if you ever share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol yeah. We thought about keeping it a secret at first and then we just couldn’t. 🤣
lol! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I might have missed this, but how does Amidala’s dad feel about Ev’s dad? Do they get along well? Does Ami’s father ever talk to Ev’s father about the way he treats his kids?
Ooooh. Really great question, actually! 😅 I’m thinkin’ that may come up at some point in the second book, cuz the second book is going to be more focused on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t know that @felicity was your sister!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@devestate-lasting
Hey!! I’m Esther! A volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
I’ve been writing since forever, but my writing had become more serious in the past two years. Plus, KP has helped my writing tremendously!! My main WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy, but I have lots of other ideas for other boo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry that took so long to post.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Here’s a quick RP. Disregard it if it doesn’t fit, I won’t mind. =) My imagination just had to be satisfied.
The Twins
A feverish heat pulsed from the redhead now standing beside him. Fire flickered in the youth’s eyes. No…
Flames burst from Novembré’s hands, spreading rapidly up his arms. Vulkasin jerked…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Do you mind if I go? I have a minute right now, so I’ll probably RP.
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @any-one-else-who-cares-XD
Okay!! Sorry this took so long. I revised the chapter, and added a little more. Freedom and Princesa, I don’t think y’all were on when I posted the before version. If you want to see the…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
My dear deer boi Illy 😌 Hopefully none of these are repeats
Ilwyn: Goodnight moon.
Ilwyn: Goodnight tree.
Ilwyn: Goodnight ghosts that only I can see.Ilwyn: Physically, yes, I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.
Ilwyn: I’m going to defeat you with the power of friendship! … And this knife I found.
Ilwyn: So apparently t…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter y’all!! I know, I know… another plot point. XD I really need to slow it down. I believe that the second book will be a bit slower and probably more focused on the tension among the group. When I edit the first book, I may have to tak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
