-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)
I was one of the people talking with you about the Rings of Power! 😂 I had a hobbit hole pfp
Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!
I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Great job!! I really enjoyed it!! Thank you for tagging me 🙂
Looking forward to reading your Middle Earth short story!!
-
Esther replied to the topic âš” The Great Word Winding Tournament âš” in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really interesting!!
But I don’t think I can join. I’ve got lots of school to do and writing as well.
I’ll be looking forward to see who wins!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Me and my fam have 2 Australian Shepherds. 💕💕💕
*squeals* AAAHHH!!! So awesome!! 🥰 XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I get that, girl! (I’m a plantser 🙂 ). I can’t fully relate because I do have drafts; but I sometimes edit as I go, so I technically don’t have a number of drafts.
Everyone’s writing process is unique! 🙂
That scene was written really well!! What I’ve noticed from reading small snippets of your writing i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds awesome!!
I almost did NaNo last year on my own, but November was going to be busy, so I didn’t.
Sounds like a great idea!! I’d be willing to do the camp with y’all in April! 🙂 🙂
-
Power replied to the topic âš” The Great Word Winding Tournament âš” in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@elanor @ava-blue @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @emilysf @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @euodia-vision @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @landric @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @anyone_else_interested_in_a_$5_Amazon_giftcard
6 days until the end of the Great Word Winding Tournament!
Any word winders i…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank y’all!!! 💕💕💕💕 Y’all are soooo sweet!!!
You’re so welcome!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
And yes!!! I’m SO HAPPY it’s gotten to 75 pages!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yes!! Your hard work paid off!! 🙂
And y’know…since y’all have already seen the scene with Leon and been so sweet…why don’t I go on ahead and share Riker’s part? 😁😉😏😜💕
Yes please!! Thank you 😁😉&…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Okay then! Thank you!
Princesa, I’ll add Asher and Dylan sometime today! thank you!v
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Which character is most like me? Probably Elizabeth Woodbridge, the sister of my WIP’s hero. She’s not a major character, but she looks a bit like me and we are both learning to do hard things even when it scares us. Rane Armistead, my WIP’s secondary hero, shares my love for words and refinement. And in my first novel, alrea…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh LEO!!! Everyone sees that you HAVE NOT failed your brothers…except you 😭😅
I can’t wait to read the rest of it 😉!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOO!!! Leon don’t hate 😭😭😭😭!!
And RIKER!!! 😭😭😭❤❤
Great job girl!! 75 pages?!? That’s awesome!!! Oh yes please!! I will be waiting for Riker’s chapter anxiously haha. Amazing scene, as always 😊❤
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
He takes a deep breath, his soft facial features and fluid curls contrasting with his stiff coal…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey all! I’ve been thinking, and I think I might take out Matthew and Lyla (or just Lyla, heh) and add Dylan and Asher. I really need to be Role Playing as those two, maybe Matt too, because I’m writing more of their part in my book. Is it okay if I add Dylan and Asher somewhere and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Yeah! It would be fun (and probably hilarious)
Lol! Yeah, I don’t know how or why that happens XD. You could just pretend that you meant to make them into lizards and create a new race XDXD!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Um, I don’t. @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronical22 @mineralizedwritings all write and create fantasy charries. Ask them! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I love those drawings <3<3!! Great job!
We should try to draw a frog queen together too sometime 🤣😅🤪
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl I feel you!! Everyone’s got weird preferences of writing. Like, I don’t outline anything. At all. (So far anyway XD heh.) And I don’t really plan out my book and write it down, I just plan it out…and it’s in my head XD.
ANYWAY!!
Wanna talk about WIPs? I’m on for about 5 minutes XD.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you kindly, all!! I appreciate it so very much! 🥰
@keilah-h oh, my gosh, FANTASY DOCUMENTARIES 🙀 THAT WOULD BE FREAKING EPIC. You should draw that saber-toothed dolphin cat, I would love to see it! 😀 It’s so fun to make up crazy hybrids. I like the idea of them hunting the mermeese (mermoslings? that’s my new favorite word btw @mineralizedw…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! I’d way rather do it with y’all anyway XD <3! I’d love to do it with you guys!!
- Load More
